Kaiyodo Revoltech Figures

wolfx

Yoko's going to be under the Fraulein sub-line and I suppose GL's wings will come packed with Enki.

I wonder if they will do Enki-du and Enki-dudu.

Haha, you said dudu.

Seriously, though. You have been getting mad scoops lately, so thank you. I'm slightly jealous. Slightly...

As long as Yoko can do that pose she does where one of her hands touches the ground while she slides backwards holding the sniper rifle (in episode 1), i'm sold!

Hmmm.... there's actually some really cool stuff in the AB photos there. Think I may have to pic up the two figs whose vehicles turn into mechs. On another plus side, I've been thinking about getting some RT joints and sculpting my own Iron Man Rt fig, but maybe I won't have to sculpt it from scratch and can customize one of these generic people figures instead... sweet.

http://moe.ipbfree.com/index.php?showtopic=1145 nice!

Not sure if i'll get, i'm still not that excited about the fraulein line really, need to beef it up with Revy Fraulien.

That Gurren Lagaan Figure from Konami is already discontinued IIRC. It was part of their MMS line right? I wish Revoltech did a Fraulein Yoko though. That would be awesome. I found the Konami to have a strangely long torso and imperfect proportions.

EDIT: OK, I am a bit dull (or just a stupid Douchebagg). So I should have just read a few lines back. I am very excited that there will be a Yoko Fraulein! Definite preorder for me. Maybe two (one for valk girl mod!)

Edited by miriya

Went to the kaiyodo store today. The 19 and 21 on display look absolutely amazing. Much better than in the pics. But the sample FPs were the same tan as the 19 itself. I have a feeling that this is the final color scheme because I can't recall any of the sample figures on display being all that different from the final product.

Thanks for the feedback - shame that it's not too encouraging.

Still, it's Rin, so I will get her anyway, but I noted that she and the other Frauleins were compared to Revy, but not to Saber or Saber Alter - although Rin and Saber would make for a logical pairing.

And no, I didn't mean 'that' kind of pairing, when I typed that...

Oh, and are there any other Type-Moon characters that people here would want to see become Revoltechs?

I'd really like to see Archer added to the 2G line, with plenty of Noble Phantasms as extras!

Plus, other Servants like 5th-Rider and 5th-Lancer would be cool, too, as would some of the Servants from Fate/Zero.

Edited by Nerroth

Thanks for the feedback - shame that it's not too encouraging.

Still, it's Rin, so I will get her anyway, but I noted that she and the other Frauleins were compared to Revy, but not to Saber or Saber Alter - although Rin and Saber would make for a logical pairing.

And no, I didn't mean 'that' kind of pairing, when I typed that...

Oh, and are there any other Type-Moon characters that people here would want to see become Revoltechs?

I'd really like to see Archer added to the 2G line, with plenty of Noble Phantasms as extras!

Plus, other Servants like Rider and Lancer would be cool, too.

ANd like all things, its only the people who have problems that chime in. I'm sure that there are plenty of people who have had no issues at all. If you are a F S/n fan, then get her.

I see.

Oh, by the way, what accessories does she come with?

I've seen the jewels and the Azoth dagger, but I was wondering if she also came with the Jeweled Sword Zelretch, too.

(Heh - roll on a Kaleido-Ruby, complete with Kaleidostick!)

Edited by Nerroth

the Fraulein Rin ... disappointed in the actual product - the cross on her chest is too low >.< that's whats stopping me from getting her.

So i'd just have to wait for the upcoming Figma Rin... to go with my soon-to-arrive Figma Saber... ^_^

Went to the kaiyodo store today. The 19 and 21 on display look absolutely amazing. Much better than in the pics. But the sample FPs were the same tan as the 19 itself. I have a feeling that this is the final color scheme because I can't recall any of the sample figures on display being all that different from the final product.

Did the YF-21 have one or two gunpods? I've seen a pic where there is one gunpod and another pic where there are two.

Some moron just edited the Revoltech Wikipedia page, completely trashing two tables and deleting a section of text, all because they have no idea how to edit or add to tables properly. I really wish people would stop editing the page to include rumors.

They are tad more expensive Revoltech likeage figures. Do a search on www.hlj.com .

I see the Figma Saber - not bad.

However, can she stand by herself, or does she need the stand to, um, stand?

(And Apparently, they also do a Kona-chan fig, too! All one needs is to have a Figma Foreigner fig and we'd be set!)

EDIT: Just did a look around, and I love the face on that Figma Rin!

I'll have to get both versions, of course...

Edited by Nerroth

The Konata cosplaying Haruhi fig is a Wonder Fest 2008 Winter exclusive which is very popular, and thus, comes with a big price tag.

Figma's figures are looking fantastic, with sculpts being even better looking (IMO) than Revoltech's and extra accessories and a better display stand. Lives up to the brandname of MaxFactory...

that is, except Kyon - that arm joint gap is soooooo ugly arrghh! i'm still undecided on whether i want to buy it just so i can get the whole SOS dan or give up the guys.

Edited by Shun