Kaiyodo Revoltech Figures

wolfx

the Microman versions aren't any better either.

I have to say in my experience the Microman versions are definitely better, and much cheaper as a bonus. (But they are still too floppy.)

My Shounen Ace Asuka is one of the worst figures I own. It falls apart if you look at it funny. Trying to pose it is an act of frustration as you move one part into place and a different part just falls off. Mine also has the loose heels so I had to glue them into place to get it to stand. And what's up with the heels anyway? I don't recall 8" stilettos in the cartoon. (I'm not really the biggest fan of the sculpt on this figure, always seemed a little too sharp / stylized for me, but that's of course personal preference.)

I think Kaiyodo did a really nice job on the sculpts of the gashapon sets they released long long ago, so I have high hopes that the revy figures turn out really well. Wouldn't it be great to have a good looking figure that you can move without it falling to pieces? Kinda like the GIJoe toys or the Microman 99 line.

I've got both Shounen Ace figures, and i love the sculpts especialy of Asuka, but the arms are totally hard to keep on, as are the shoulders. Other than that they are nice, but the Revy's will totally kick their arse. Can't wait to see Asuka all painted up!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Meh, one Saber is enough, unless they do her in the maid outfit they release her in many PVC get ups. :D She's a nice little blonde!

Hard to say. 2G Saber is a nice fig but slightly off in the face sculpt (best I've seen is the Kotobukiya standing Saber). Being the first 2G Revoltech also means it's a little experimental, so it may be worthwhile to upgrade to a Fraulein body. It really depends on how good the Fraulein Rei is, and what their conceptual of a Fraulein Saber is like. If it's an affordable figure with the level of details as the EBCraft Saber, then it's a great steal.

Heh, yeah, well it's like i'm a big Asuka fan... and Rei and Asuka's body should be exatly the same, i don't need two.

Now with Revy's, lol, now that's a body to buy multiples of! Guess i'm just not a loli fan. :p :P :p

I've got one lingerie, full nude, blonde, and another alternate colour (not figured out yet) which are all in the to be customized bin.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Ladies and gentlemen. DRUM ROLL PLEASE.

REVOLTECH GURREN LAGANN COMING IN 2008!

2001646334979635127_rs.jpg

WAIT FOR IT...WAIT FOR IT...

REVOLTECH RODIMUS AND STARSCREAM ARE ALSO ON THE WAY!

2000687855052241783_rs.jpg

Thanks to the folks at ToysDaily for the SCOPEDA!

http://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-46294-1-1.html