Ffxii Potions

wolfx

there are no words to describe this...

also... for all the damage those attacks did, I think I'd be looking for a Hi-Potion or an Elixir.... those measily 100 HP they got back were NOTHING..

Edited by Skull Leader

also... for all  the damage those attacks did, I think I'd be looking for a Hi-Potion or an Elixir.... those measily 100 HP they got back were NOTHING..

378188[/snapback]

That's why you have to buy ALOT! :lol:

Be careful taking them might turn you into a girl  :lol:

378277[/snapback]

Or just an angsty doofus with spikey hair.

also... for all  the damage those attacks did, I think I'd be looking for a Hi-Potion or an Elixir.... those measily 100 HP they got back were NOTHING..

378188[/snapback]

That's why you have to buy ALOT! :lol:

378290[/snapback]

Yes. PReferably with a rapid-fire controller.

Gogo NES.

FINAL FANTASY THEMED BEVERAGES: For when Zima can't properly convey how big of a fu<king pussy you are.

SQUARE: Brining you the most femine, metrosexual protagonists in the industry since 1998.

(And since it's a Japanese beverage, it's going to taste like flat watered down Squirt.)

Edited by yellowlightman

Insert Credit reviewed the potion.

Not only did they not get an HP restoration, they actually LOST a hit point when the lid cut their finger.

Final verdict on flavor was "grape aftershave."

378405[/snapback]

ROTFLMAO! I don't even wanna know how grape aftershave tastes like..... :blink:

Insert Credit ALSO used the potion to calculate the exchange rate on gil...

"The Potion costs 200 yen. In the original Final Fantasy, a Potion was 60 Gil. This gives us our first-ever real-world exchange rate for classic Final Fantasy currency: .3 Gil to the yen. At the day's exchange rate, this makes $1 US equivalent to 35.3124 Gil. This means that the Silver Sword we saved up 4,000 Gil to buy in 1987 is worth only approximately $113.27. I would assume the silver is not real. "

I'll wait for them to release a Fenix Down. Bringing back the dead beats 100 HP any day.

378982[/snapback]

They aren't dead. Just unconcious. We have phoenix downs. In the real world we call it Ammonia. :lol:

This guy says on his blog that it tastes like "cheap candy"

He also had a link to this precious FF related video: RPG worlds are retarded

379115[/snapback]

Man I feel dirty looking at that movie, Im surprised nobody called the cops if they saw a group of people acting funny on the street and one is holding an assault weapon even if it really is an airsoft gun. I like FF but that movie and the energy drink which is a bad attempt to make fash cash from the fanboys making me think FF is too nerdy now.