Macross 7 Trash Delayed

Apollo Leader

A few weeks ago, all references to Macross 7 Trash were pulled from Tokyo Pop's web page.

A few days ago, the White Drew Carey received an e-mail from Tokyo Pop indicating some sort of delay (GO HERE). And now, robotech.com has pulled all references to it.

It's probably a safe bet that Big West pulled the plug since it appears that both Harmony Gold and Tokyo Pop went over Big West's head.

I am sick and tired of this BS and I wish that Big West, Harmony Gold, and Tatsunuko would sit down and get some sort of compromise hammered out. Until something is settled, ultimately it's us fans being hurt. :(

man, just how many people does HG plan on pissing off before this is all said and done???

*sigh* another project we can slap in the "cancelled" bin (along with English VF-X2 and Toynami American valkyrie releases)

just my opinion... but it seems like when any one of these projects hits a legal snag, it just gets cancelled instead of worked out.

Well, there goes that. Any one know where the translated scans are? Mylene Beat would be nice too. I haven't found anything from that one.

In a way your right, it does belong there, but it shouldn't, the topic shouldjust be about Macross 7 Trash's delay, not about bitching and moaning about HG, we can not blame them for every mistake.

Tokyopop's got a problem, and Harmony Gold is somehow invovled but it is NOT their fault, if it was, they never would of advertised it back in the early summer...we can only pin the blame on Tokyopop for screwing up, nothing else.

And besides, HG wasn't really at fault with VFX-2 either, Bandai just didn't feel good about releasing a product with the Macross name in america where it's viewers who seen Robotech would be in their 20's, while kids who watch Digimon would simply beg and buy, not sure if you guys know, but they went ahead and pushed for a Digimon game instead of VFX-2 for the christmas release.