FAST Pack & Weapons stickers/decals finished!!!

Anasazi37

Thought y'all would like to see my latest creation. I just finished it up this morning. As with all of my other sets, this one is based on the Hasegawa 1/72 kits. I've included many details that Yamato overlooked. Note the white triangles for the RMS-1 "Angel of Death" nukes, for example.

fast_pack.jpg

I will not be making this available for purchase until after October 5th. I am taking a mini-vacation from decals, life, etc. until then. DO NOT SEND ME A PM OR EMAIL ABOUT THIS SET. IT WILL BE IGNORED. I will post a thread in the For Sale forum when I am ready to accept orders. Your continued patience on this is very much appreciated. :D

so we have the option of either having it as stickers or water decals? And will these fit the 1/55 scale valks with fastpacks? I want to change my regular super valk to a super skull valk! :p:D:lol:

I like them, but guys, can't you provide those of us who customize things with a sheet of decals/stickers of nothing but UN Spacy kite roundels and numbers?

I have five nearly-intact decal sheets that I paid out the nose for only to get the roundels....

I like them, but guys, can't you provide those of us who customize things with a sheet of decals/stickers of nothing but UN Spacy kite roundels and numbers?

I have five nearly-intact decal sheets that I paid out the nose for only to get the roundels....

I've done sheets like the ones you are looking for on an individual basis. A few customizers have asked for them and I'm happy to help out. :D

so we have the option of either having it as stickers or water decals? And will these fit the 1/55 scale valks with fastpacks? I want to change my regular super valk to a super skull valk! :p:D:lol:

Yes, they can be printed as either waterslide decals or stickers. These are specifically designed for the Yamato 1/48 FAST Packs. I have separate 1/55 sets that are designed to fit the Bandai valks.

Can't wait i will have to send some :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: to get my set, lol but i guess i can wait how about doing a low viz armor set please

Don't worry, at the request of several MW members I will be making a Low Vis version as well. It will have booster versions of the Squadrons from my optional Squadron Set, too.

Can't wait i will have to send some  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  to get my set, lol but i guess i can wait how about doing a low viz armor set please

Don't worry, at the request of several MW members I will be making a Low Vis version as well. It will have booster versions of the Squadrons from my optional Squadron Set, too.

sweet. :D

I've done sheets like the ones you are looking for on an individual basis. A few customizers have asked for them and I'm happy to help out. :D

Got any for 1/55s? :)

Can't wait i will have to send some  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  to get my set, lol but i guess i can wait how about doing a low viz armor set please

Are you taking orders for the 1/48 valks?, I needs some decals ;)

Absolutely beautiful Anasazi37!!

Great work as always, I love those little access panels for the RMS missiles, any chance they can be in a light grey or grey so they don't stand out so much - you know me for subtlety :D

Can't wait for these puppies!

Hey, if you're ignoring email, what should I do to place a custom order from ya'?

I've done sheets like the ones you are looking for on an individual basis.  A few customizers have asked for them and I'm happy to help out. :D

Hey, if you're ignoring email, what should I do to place a custom order from ya'?

I think he's going on vacation, Said he will be taking orders again October 5th i think's. I know I want to put some money in his wallet to get some rightous decals.

BTW if your watching

I need = 1/48

2) fastpack sets

1)low-vis

4)regular sets (BTW, whats the shelf life) ;)

:blink::blink: <_< :lol: