Any 20 or 30 something HK residents?

Hey Guys I askoing this question in the hopes that Shawn I mean Graham or any other HK residents can help me...

Were any of you HK citizens living HK in the early 80's 82-86 I use to visit Hk a lot to see my Grandparents and assotrted relatives... I remember a Kids TV show called 4-3-0 Space Shuttle(Chuin Saw Gay in cantonese) what Ima sking is that show had live action Hosts (Steven Chow among them) and they would show Japanee Anime like doremon sub in cantonese one other show they had was a live action show It was kinda like Kamen (Masked rider) with guys on Bikes and a Kamen rider liek Hero and people getting blown up voilent as hell for Kids TV

but it seemed really dark and scared the hell outta me when I was little I dont remmeber the name of the show or much of it since my chinese wasnt so good then any one old enough to remember this would be greatly appreciated

Edited by Otaku-Smeghead

I lived in HK around that time. When 4-3-0 Space Shuttle show on TV, it was my elementary school years.

I don't remember 4-3-0 Space Shuttle had any live-action-hero show... TVB usually airs live-action-hero show on Saturday morning.

337233[/snapback]

Thanks for your help guys...

Im not exactly sure what the Hero was dressed like as I was 6-7 at the time and my cantonese was non exsistant except for hello good bye and YOUNG JOW CHOWFAN

all I really remember is Lots of Black a Motor Bike and Monsters... and a floating head scared the crap outta me when I watched it....

I lived in HK till 1989 before moving to the States, but don't recall seeing any show like that on 430 Space Shuttle. Are you sure it was shown on TVB and not on ATV? Both stations had a lot of great cartoon shows during the 80's.

The subject of this thread makes it look like you want a date, and you don't care if its with a man or woman.  Which is hot if you are a chick.

337363[/snapback]

do I swim around in your koolaid.. :angry: no I think not.

Im asking a serious question here.. no jokes

337490[/snapback]

A serious question about a kids show with dudes in tights.

The subject of this thread makes it look like you want a date, and you don't care if its with a man or woman.  Which is hot if you are a chick.

337363[/snapback]

337490[/snapback]

337563[/snapback]

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!

You sure it wasn't one of the many Kamen Riders?

http://www.igadevil.com/kamenridersindex.html

I only remembered watching Kamen Rider Black in HK, but that may be a bit late for 1986. It was the first one that actually have cool looking suit.

In general for both TV channels life-action shows like Ultra-man and Kamen Riders were shown in Saturday and Sunday mornings. But it is certainly possible to see them in afternoon slots too. I saw Macross, Orguss and Touch around those years.

You may try look around in other sites to see anything that may match:

http://www.generationkikaida.com/

http://www.supersentai.com/

You sure it wasn't one of the many Kamen Riders?

http://www.igadevil.com/kamenridersindex.html

I only remembered watching Kamen Rider Black in HK, but that may be a bit late for 1986.  It was the first one that actually have cool looking suit.

In general for both TV channels life-action shows like Ultra-man and Kamen Riders were shown in Saturday and Sunday mornings.  But it is certainly possible to see them in afternoon slots too.  I saw Macross, Orguss and Touch around those years.

You may try look around in other sites to see anything that may match:

http://www.generationkikaida.com/

http://www.supersentai.com/

337670[/snapback]

The bitch of it is that I was a Wee Otaku then. It might have been a kamen rider show but the early rider pics from the 80's dont match whats in my head..

Its like the tootsie Pop Comercial.... The World will never know.

337363[/snapback]

337490[/snapback]

337563[/snapback]

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!

337634[/snapback]

a 20 plus Year Fan following must be doing something right Arsehat :angry:

337363[/snapback]

337490[/snapback]

337563[/snapback]

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!

337634[/snapback]

337708[/snapback]

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!! I don't even know what this thread is about. I didn't even bother to read your first post, I just wanted to allow the collective membership to enjoy a little awesomeness from yours truly.

337363[/snapback]

337490[/snapback]

337563[/snapback]

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!

337634[/snapback]

337708[/snapback]

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!! I don't even know what this thread is about. I didn't even bother to read your first post, I just wanted to allow the collective membership to enjoy a little awesomeness from yours truly.

337716[/snapback]

the world does not revolve around you shite head :D

337363[/snapback]

337490[/snapback]

337563[/snapback]

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!

337634[/snapback]

337708[/snapback]

337716[/snapback]

the world does not revolve around you shite head :D

337952[/snapback]

I am the center of the Universe, come on, you know it. Contrary to popular belief, being this awesome is trying at times.

I lived in HK around that time. When 4-3-0 Space Shuttle show on TV, it was my elementary school years.

I don't remember 4-3-0 Space Shuttle had any live-action-hero show... TVB usually airs live-action-hero show on Saturday morning.

337233[/snapback]

Well... I'm born in Holland but my parents got tapes from TVB in the 80's with 4-3-0 Space Shuttle.... Man I'm a luckykid watching so many good anime's in stead of the western poo (accept He-man and Mask).