CMS Series 3 Box Check

BoBe-Patt

Ok everybody, I'm making this thread up so that we can know where exactly the chase figure might be at. I thought I didn't get the chase figure because from what I heard the max chase figure is suppose to replace the minmay. But my chase wasn't located there at all! Mine replaced the flower girl. Here's my box order:

-Back of box-

Max Q-Rau - Max Q-Rau

Minmay - Minmay

Max Chase - Flower Girl

Shammy - Shammy

Isamu - Isamu

Roy cockpit - Roy cockpit

-Front of box-

And according to >EXO< this is his box count:

-Back of box-

Max Q-Rau - Max Q-Rau

Max Chase - Minmay

Flower Girl - Flower Girl

Shammy - Shammy

Isamu - Isamu

-Front of box-

And Solscud007 is:

-Back of box-

Max Chase - Max Q-Rau

Minmay - Minmay

Flower Girl - Flower Girl

Shammy - Shammy

Isamu - Isamu

-Front of box-

In conclusion, it looks like the max chase figure is scattered between these three spots, but it looks like it's definitly located on the left side. If anybody else who has the chase figure found it in a different spot, please let us know!

Edit in: Wow, and according to the early reports about the CMS series three the order that they put in the black and white picture, reflects the order of the figures in the boxes... :blink: how weird! check it out here:

CMS Series 3 Old News

Edited by BoBe-Patt

I dont quite understand what youre trying to say...are you referring to the pics on the box or the figure?? what is missing? and does the box pics comes with different arrangements of characters?

Is that what youre trying to say? Im totally confused :blink::unsure:

EDITED : OK~! now I understand..its the arangement of the figures in the box ! :p

Edited by aaajin

sigh... yes!!! I'm referring to how the figures are arranged in the boxes. This is a guide to show you where you might find the chase figure. ;):D:p:lol:

Ok.. on the box that I didn't get a Max (I have 3 boxes) I got a clear Minmay. That means if you don't have a Max you get the other chase. I don't know what's up with Pat's and Solscuds sets.

If anyone wants to trade a Max for the clear Minmay, hit me up. I'll throw in a flower girl fig... haha.

Seriously. PM me.

Edited by >EXO<

Ok.. on the box that I didn't get a Max (I have 3 boxes) I got a clear Minmay.  That means if you don't have a Max you get the other chase. I don't know what's up with Pat's and Solscuds sets.

If anyone wants to trade a Max for the clear Minmay, hit me up.  I'll throw in a flower girl fig... haha.

Seriously. PM me.

333951[/snapback]

I got a chase max. So that means I didn't get the chase minmay. :(

Ok.. on the box that I didn't get a Max (I have 3 boxes) I got a clear Minmay.  That means if you don't have a Max you get the other chase. I don't know what's up with Pat's and Solscuds sets.

If anyone wants to trade a Max for the clear Minmay, hit me up.  I'll throw in a flower girl fig... haha.

Seriously. PM me.

333951[/snapback]

333953[/snapback]

You got another one. I'll trade ya for it ;) .

hMMM, I'm waiting for my box to show up from hlj.com. Anyone know a good place to get the boxes cheaper or easier? Does Frank & Sons have them? anyways, I'll make my report when I get the box. :D

Seriously. PM me.

333951[/snapback]

333953[/snapback]

You got another one. I'll trade ya for it ;) .

333957[/snapback]

nope, I didn't get another one. I'm trying to get another one though. :D:p:lol:

For me j have bought TWO box on HLJ  in each one 1 MAX so j have now 2

MAX hehe good chase !!!

333990[/snapback]

that's good to know, but where was your chase max's located?

If you're looking for an easier way to discover the Max chase, are there any distinguishing noises the box makes when you rattle it? For example, with CMS series 2 it was easy to locate the chase cockpit since it was sold as a solid piece and literally made a "thunk" when you shook the box. Does the chase Max come pre-assembled or is he broken up like the rest of the figures.

Also, there may be a slight differation in the box. When I say slight, I mean a single pixel that is off. I work part time at a videogame/hobby store and our regulars pointed out with Yugioh packs, you can tell which packs have holos in them because somthing as miniscule as a pixel is off. Works every time for them.

well the way I figured it out was I shook the box that was next to the flower girl, thinking it was another flower girl, but something was different. I shook the flower girl box and it was all loose and in pieces, then I shook the box next to it, but it sounded like one big piece like the cockpit but bigger. So I opened it and there it was! only thing that's seperate was the left leg and the helmet was in a seperate bag. And about the pixel thing... I don't really know about that.

well the way I figured it out was I shook the box that was next to the flower girl, thinking it was another flower girl, but something was different. I shook the flower girl box and it was all loose and in pieces, then I shook the box next to it, but it sounded like one big piece like the cockpit but bigger. So I opened it and there it was! only thing that's seperate was the left leg and the helmet was in a seperate bag. And about the pixel thing... I don't really know about that.

334052[/snapback]

Awesome work Patt. Nice to know CMS threw us a bone by having Max in a relatively solid piece. ;) If I manage to get a Max, I'll try to scan the box image and make a comparison.

It amazes me that you guys actually kept track of the postion of each figure with the carton. Heck, when I got mine from HLJ, I just pulled out the boxes one by one, ripped them open and then threw away the carton and the individual boxes.

Graham

I remember back when Transformers came out with the figures, we tried to figure out which was which by weighing the boxes on a scale. Such nerds....

334419[/snapback]

Yeah, but I heard that actually worked for those PVCs.

334448[/snapback]

yah on the WST series 1 they were sneaky and put thicker or thinner pieces of cardboard to make all the boxes weigh the same. liek Bumble bee was teh smallest next to soundwave. both of them have thick card board. but starsceam has thinner cardbord inserts.