finally got the CM's COLLECTION PART3~~

Hayao Kakizaki

I got a DYRL Max in my set.  My first chase figure out of all the three collections.

332666[/snapback]

You lucky bastard :lol: . You wanna sell it to me :p .

332779[/snapback]

You already got one you greedy old git! :p

monkeynugget

332908[/snapback]

And you have 2 on order from Mindy, dont you?

332909[/snapback]

yeah.

BTW the Shammy figure looks a lot better than that picture makes it look... the paint on this series is a whole lot better than series 2 also.

monkeynugget

332908[/snapback]

And you have 2 on order from Mindy, dont you?

332909[/snapback]

yeah.

BTW the Shammy figure looks a lot better than that picture makes it look... the paint on this series is a whole lot better than series 2 also.

332910[/snapback]

Not easily scratchable like the Series 2? Yeah, I was pissed about that.

i got mine today, including the variant Clear hair Minmay...to me the clear hair minmay doesnt' really seem that obvious, you have to put a white light at the back to really identify it, also the two pigtails at the back...one is an obvious clear the other seems to be more towards the solid side..

I don't have any pics at the moment........cos it's also pretty tricky to take the clear hair version

I purchased 2 boxes, but all the minmays look the same. When I shine a light on all 4, there are varying degrees that the light shines through her hair. None looks that clear. Maybe its just a case of bad quality control. On the other hand, I did get 2 of the chase Max figures.

I purchased 2 boxes, but all the minmays look the same.  When I shine a light on all 4, there are varying degrees that the light shines through her hair.  None looks that clear.  Maybe its just a case of bad quality control.  On the other hand, I did get 2 of the chase Max figures.

334320[/snapback]

if you can, please put down the order of your figures and where you found your chase at in this thread:

Box check!

This just so we can know where to pull the max out of. Thanx!

Sorry, I didnt record where the all the figures sat in the boxes, but chase Max were both located in the left side. One was second from the rear, the other was second from the front.

Edited by M66

Sorry, I didnt record where the all the figures sat in the boxes, but chase Max were both located in the left side.  One was second from the rear, the other was second from the front.

334352[/snapback]

second from the front huh? wow, this just throws things off then! Can you at least let me know who your missing for your third and fourth set? I know you for sure have two complete sets, and two max chase, that leaves you with two incomplete sets, unless you combined it and made three complete sets and one set that's incomplete. Let me know! thanx! :D:p:lol:

Seems like the max chase is included in most boxes.

334323[/snapback]

The bast#rd wasn't included in mine :angry::angry::angry:

Graham

334438[/snapback]

did you get the clear hair minmay instead? :huh:

I got the clear hair Minmei...but at first glance I thought it was solid...it's a dark translucent plastic so if you don't check with good light youll miss it. (but its defintly translucent, and the other I have definitly isn't) Since most people got the Max and I have not heard of anyone getting both the Max and Min chase in the same box I'm guessing that only one chase can occur per box...and sounds as if Max is a bit more common.

So...as soon as my Max arrives in the mail Ill have the set and can stop stressing! ;) (THANKS ROB!!! )

:rolleyes::D:)