a sweet little toy

chrono

Ill be sure to see how well that raptor stands up to my R/C tracked vehicle soon :ph34r: Some kid around here keeps running his in the street and i almost ran it 3 times. Next time it out its going to meet tiger tank V2.0 :D . The thing is floppier in real life than the commercial lets on.

Ill be sure to see how well that raptor stands up to my R/C tracked vehicle soon :ph34r:  Some kid around here keeps running his in the street and i almost ran it 3 times. Next time it out its going to meet tiger tank V2.0 :D . The thing is floppier in real life than the commercial lets on.

Spoiled brat. Too pricey a toy for him to be anything else. He needs taking down a notch. :p

bahh.. it's all about Wifi, blue tooth, and USB ports.

325020[/snapback]

What use would a laser with bluetooth be?

325192[/snapback]

The ability to wirelessly shoot someone in the ass?

Personally, I think you're all too greedy. I'd be happy with a dog-sized ED-209 (from Robocop fame) that just walks around, growls at the pets, and occasionally fall down stairs and starts squealing and flailing about.

I'd be easy, if I was fully trained in electronics, to add a pair of 'pen' laser to it and maybe a 'real' flame breath weapon. I would add a small Ipod to it and set it up to ID specific people and play certain types of music when it 'saw' them. Or set it up to roam the office and play annoying music when people are standing around in some areas. :lol:

I'd get one if it had a MechaGozilla conversion for it though!! B))

Ill be sure to see how well that raptor stands up to my R/C tracked vehicle soon :ph34r:  Some kid around here keeps running his in the street and i almost ran it 3 times. Next time it out its going to meet tiger tank V2.0 :D . The thing is floppier in real life than the commercial lets on.

325202[/snapback]

I want video of that. B))

that's cool ! I actually have one of those 1/24 taiwan-made BB shooting Leopard A2's.

I had to replace the barrel to get it to shoot better, but it's still mostly 'child-safe' :lol:

I'd get a one of these robosapien things to shoot at, but they're pretty expensive over here, & for just target practice :(

an old beat-up model is still a better & cheaper target :lol: