Christopher Walken Running For President

Hurin

Oh A1... not everyone can be a has-been action star with a dead-on-arrival political career!!!

:p

320278[/snapback]

I dunno who you are talking about... Arnold is doing great, I mean the sissy liberals are crying as he doesn't hand out free lunches for losers like the last gov did, but those worthless panty-wastes cry about everything anyway.

Guest Bromgrev

Can't believe anyone believed this - Walken, like Arnie, was born in one of those foreign places. AFAIK, that makes him ineligible for president. If they allowed that sort of thing, the competition would be too stiff for the home boys. With moves like that, who wouldn't vote for Walken?

Can't believe anyone believed this - Walken, like Arnie, was born in one of those foreign places. AFAIK, that makes him ineligible for president.

320689[/snapback]

Uhhhhh.... then how come everyone, including Walken, says he is a native New Yorker born and raised? I'm pretty sure he was born in Queens in 1943.

Edited by JsARCLIGHT

Can't believe anyone believed this - Walken, like Arnie, was born in one of those foreign places. AFAIK, that makes him ineligible for president.

320689[/snapback]

Uhhhhh.... then how come everyone, including Walken, says he is a native New Yorker born and raised? I'm pretty sure he was born in Queens in 1943.

320706[/snapback]

Isn't Queens, NY one of those foreign places? :lol:

Please, can someone explain the whole "need more cowbells" thing?

And who's that animated .GIF guy hitting the cowbell? and from what movie is that from?

320799[/snapback]

There was a funny skit on SNL, probably one of the most recognizable skits of the past 15 years on the show, anyhow it featured Christopher Walken as a record producer in heaven and they were making a super group reunion album, and Will Farrel was the Cowbell player in the skit. Anyhow, you need to see the skit because I can not retell it better than they did it, Christopher Walken, in his own special way elicits more Cowbell repeatedly in the performance, and it is freaking hilarious.

The skit is on one of the Best of Will Farrel SNL discs, and probably on the Christopher Walken SNL disc as well.

Please, can someone explain the whole "need more cowbells" thing?

And who's that animated .GIF guy hitting the cowbell? and from what movie is that from?

320799[/snapback]

There was a funny skit on SNL, probably one of the most recognizable skits of the past 15 years on the show, anyhow it featured Christopher Walken as a record producer in heaven and they were making a super group reunion album, and Will Farrel was the Cowbell player in the skit. Anyhow, you need to see the skit because I can not retell it better than they did it, Christopher Walken, in his own special way elicits more Cowbell repeatedly in the performance, and it is freaking hilarious.

The skit is on one of the Best of Will Farrel SNL discs, and probably on the Christopher Walken SNL disc as well.

320808[/snapback]

No, it was a VH1 Behind the Music parody featuring Blue Oyster Cult. CW was the director Brice Dickens (yes, THE Brice Dickens). Will Ferrel was playing Gene, the cowbell player for the band. Just do a Google search or search on Kazaa "SNL Blue Oyster Cult".

Am I the only one who remembers him as Frank White instead of the guy who demands more cowbell?

320987[/snapback]

No. I never knew him as the guy who demands more cowbell, as I don't watch SNL. I know him for his film work.

To me Walken will always either be Zorin from View to a Kill or The Continental from SNL. The cowbell thing has been done to death as has gangster Walken from his films. The man truly shines when being comedic. His mix of funny and "I'm going to harm you" evil just work on so many levels.