First time 1/48 buyer

danth

Yes I taught my son well. DYRL is the second greatest movie ever created, as you are a fan of it, you should really get a 1/48 from that. I mean come on, all the deatil and precision on the 1/48 is based off of the great artwork in DYRL, not the slopy TV show.

What was the first greatest film of all time? You've probably said it elsewhere... but it's probably before my time.

Yes I taught my son well. DYRL is the second greatest movie ever created, as you are a fan of it, you should really get a 1/48 from that. I mean come on, all the deatil and precision on the 1/48 is based off of the great artwork in DYRL, not the slopy TV show.

What was the first greatest film of all time? You've probably said it elsewhere... but it's probably before my time.

320197[/snapback]

Here's a hint...

Arnold + Crom = ? :lol:

it will go up. There'll be a crowd of lurking snipers waiting to pounce. But I would guess Max 1A would be the cheapest to buy as there's a Hikaru, Low Viz and CF 1A models as well. the Max 1A is the only 1/48 I don't own for that reason. I was waiting for the low viz, 1S, 1J, etc.

it will go up. There'll be a crowd of lurking snipers waiting to pounce. But I would guess Max 1A would be the cheapest to buy as there's a Hikaru, Low Viz and CF 1A models as well. the Max 1A is the only 1/48 I don't own for that reason. I was waiting for the low viz, 1S, 1J, etc.

320223[/snapback]

whoaaw...that's too early to say that my lad....tsk, tsk, tsk...the 1A price ladder as of NOW should be like this :

LV > 1A Max > 1A CF ~ 1A Hikaru

Im not too sure fo the 1A Hikaru price (hence the '~' sign with the 1A CF)...last I saw sold was 100 bucks..but that's months ago...anyone care to shed some light?

1A Hikkie is probably at about $150 now. Here's price estimates on the 1As in the current market:

LowVis - $300

Max - $185

Hikkie - $150

CF - $130

My guess would be that the CF will eventually be worth more than Hikkie and possibly more than Max. For now though, this is how it's shaking down out there. Obviously this is a very imperfect science so take those price estimates with a grain of salt.

320197[/snapback]

Here's a hint...

Arnold + Crom = ? :lol:

320205[/snapback]

Conan the Barbarian.

1A Hikkie is probably at about $150 now.  Here's price estimates on the 1As in the current market:

LowVis - $300

Max - $185

Hikkie - $150

CF - $130

My guess would be that the CF will eventually be worth more than Hikkie and possibly more than Max.  For now though, this is how it's shaking down out there.  Obviously this is a very imperfect science so take those price estimates with a grain of salt.

320298[/snapback]

I dunno. I think the LV is $350 and Max is more likely $195.

Sandahl Bergman - Hottest Chick Ever.

321137[/snapback]

;)

Good taste my man! I am impressed, most people don't even remember her.

321146[/snapback]

Dude I'm still in love with her. She's the only reason to watch "Red Sonja" you know? She's *still* hot. http://www.moviecity.nl/thumb-film.php?fil...crews/13692.jpg

Edited by Skull-1