VF-1A Vermillions customs

EXO

actually Rnurmin found it...I'm not pushing the auction but I thought it was too beautiful for people to miss...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...bayphotohosting

64_3.JPG

1e_3.JPG

6c_3.JPG

0e_3.JPG

2a_3.JPG

2e_3.JPG

Is this anyone's work here?

Skull Leader? Pretty close to Alpha Team's stuff isnt it?

Graham? How about asking the seller's permission to post the pics in the customs section...

I love it!!!

I wonder if the seller will let anyone know if they are takatoku valks, bandai valks, or joons valks. Pics look good and everything, but who knows, they may be those horrendous bootlegs :ph34r: .

317087[/snapback]

I asked the same thing in the auctions section... maybe a potential buyer can ask the seller.

I wonder if the seller will let anyone know if they are takatoku valks, bandai valks, or joons valks. Pics look good and everything, but who knows, they may be those horrendous bootlegs :ph34r: .

317087[/snapback]

I asked the same thing in the auctions section... maybe a potential buyer can ask the seller.

317089[/snapback]

Why don't you ask him :rolleyes: ? and let us know :D .

317087[/snapback]

317089[/snapback]

Not sure what he used, but the only valks that had clear colored canopies were the 1990 Bandai Super Reissue. All others from any manufacturer were amber or smoke or blue.

:o I'm speechless. Okay, i've broken the spell!! Dang, this is the ONE. Anyone have an idea how much this will end. Okay, i'll start. I think this might end at approximately $500.

317163[/snapback]

I don't know, but it's nice! :D

and I found something more

I saw the pic note that the wing on the backpack never fully open, even

the fighter mode pic on the package box,

maybe he don't want to scratch the paint or the wing must get hardly to open....

317295[/snapback]

hmmm that's weird...

I wouldn't take it out anyway, but knowing that kinda screws me up... :unsure::p

I sent the guy a question...

Hello...

About the quality of the valks..They are part Japan BANDAI and Part China bootleg..

The bootleg I used is not a Joon's or that horrendous Korean/Taiwan boots that comes in a blister..

I was amaze by the quality of This one as is much better than a joon's and highly superior to a Korean/Taiwan...(preety close to Bandai). Remember that even the Official Bandai reisues are now made in China and no longer in Japan...

The box is all one piece (no diferent printed pages put togheter) Is made of carboard and has professional finish to it...I made my best to make the design similar to Takatoku's style...I love old school 1/55 valkyries (to bad I don't own any on my collection)

Thanks for your interest....

So there are boots better than Joons right now? I don't get boots, those Bandais themselves are cheap enough aren't they?

That's the same question I asked myself. I mean, lets put things in perspective. These Anime based toys were the new trend in the toy/action figure industries. A transformable robot is that trend of the '80s. Lets think and let see what the result are after these toys came to life.

For instance, if I was Takatoku, Bandai, or Yamato, I would definitely make ALL the characters or Mecha due to the popular and demand. And since this thing was a new trend it has a degree of value at a later time (Like TODAY).

They did not think and predict in my terms as described above which is why there are so many unhappy and disatisfied Macross fans, like us. Which is why they are where they are today.

But lets give Bandai credit for rejuvnating (Bring back to life) the 1/55 series w/ the upgraded featuures to it. And that I greatly appreciated. I just wish they could have reissue the Super Ostrich, Elintseeker, and Strike Valk, you know. And make combo pack like the "Vermillion" team custom did.

So the bottom line here is that I htink they are not as hard core or have an extreme interest in Macross as we do. Think about it. If you had the right tools, equipments, staff, and whatever else needed, wouldn't you want to build our dream mecha/characters of Macross? Heck yeah, right. But then again it takes money too.

Beautiful, how come Bandai or Yamato never thought to make`em.

317456[/snapback]

But lets give Bandai credit for rejuvnating (Bring back to life) the 1/55 series w/ the upgraded featuures to it. And that I greatly appreciated. I just wish they could have reissue the Super Ostrich, Elintseeker, and Strike Valk, you know.

trust me... bandai will re-release the seeker and ostrich...

Right after I buy one at the current price :blink:

I still think a max/milla wedding set like somebody did waaaaay back would be cooler to have... but thats just me.

Let hope Bandai re-issue these Elint 'n Super O. But hey I have not herd any word yet or an offical take on the production, so i'm not going to buy it. But until then, we'll just keep on dreaming. :D

And it would be nice if they do a combo pack like the Max 'n Maria or the Vermilion TEam Squardron.

But lets give Bandai credit for rejuvnating (Bring back to life) the 1/55 series w/ the upgraded featuures to it. And that I greatly appreciated. I just wish they could have reissue the Super Ostrich, Elintseeker, and Strike Valk, you know.

trust me... bandai will re-release the seeker and ostrich...

Right after I buy one at the current price :blink:

I still think a max/milla wedding set like somebody did waaaaay back would be cooler to have... but thats just me.

318430[/snapback]