Pic of Old School Macross Toys ONLY

Agent-GHQ

miriya,

Thanks for those pics.......I have seen them on that site though.....I wanted to see yours :( ....it's okay....another time when you have time :ph34r:

thanks, sadly though, it's because of this "criteria" i set myself for hunting vintages that i dont' think i'll ever be able to complete them

Don't give up.....but if you do....sell me your collection before you sell it to anyone else :ph34r:

When my old site went down I thought I lost all my pictures. Lucky me, I was diggin through old CDs and found my long-lost archives! Ahh, those were the days.

Gotta give my custom 1990 reissue some love:

fokkerbandaiALL1.jpg

Check out the custom pilot from the master Jung Chao:

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t188/Bl...rbandaiALL2.jpg

Gotta love (or hate) that 1990 VF-1S head. Me likey!

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t188/Bl...rbandaiALL3.jpg

Prelaunch Deck Shots:

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t188/Bl...rbandaiALL4.jpg

Enjoy. I'll post more once in a while. Later, MW.

Much Luv.

-Rolo

Oh, and Happy New Year!

Edited by redemption

Custom Strike:

boxALL.jpg

Takatoku Super VF-1S:

ROYFINAL4B.jpg

Just for fun, a GBP Armoured VF-1J (Joons) in fighter mode:

GBPFIGHTER.jpg

Behold, the Macross!

sdf1ebay1of3.jpg

If only I had had a decent camera and paint program back then. I was using the equivelent to a crappy camera phone for hardware, and edited on crappy trial paint program that reduced picture quality when you clicked "save" (to force you to buy the full version that didn't reduce quality). I was running Windows 3.1 at the time. eek!

The toys above are all gone now, with exception for the 1990 reissue. I miss taking pics like that. The digicam I have now doesn't let me take close-ups of toys.

redemption,

Well mate. I just about had a heartattack looking at that magnificent collection. That my friend was BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank you sooooo much for that. That was just what I needed before work today. Hey...for the custom strike....where did you get those missiles??? Let me know pretty please. PM me or something. THANKS.

:ph34r:

redemption,

Well mate. I just about had a heartattack looking at that magnificent collection. That my friend was BEAUTIFUL!!! Thank you sooooo much for that. That was just what I needed before work today. Hey...for the custom strike....where did you get those missiles??? Let me know pretty please. PM me or something. THANKS.

how did you stick the gbp shoulder armor on? tape? haha

izzyfcuk

nice looking GBP-1S. I too have one in that same condition although mine never came with the cardboard tray. one of the many minor variations of the GBP.

ya, you get don't that cardboard in many GBPs, btw, there's one in yahoo HK now, which is pretty affordable if u wanna go for it

Edited by izzyfcuk

izzyfcuk,

You never cease to amaze me mate. Very nice looking pieces. I will have to take some new pics of my guys as well.

EDIT-----> Do you have a backdrop or a mini studio of some type you use for your background? I need to get one for my pics to look more professional and I would like some good ideas on how to make a good one.

Edited by misterryno

Seeing pictures of so many beatiful 1/55 makes my heart flutter.... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

1/55 IS KING!!! B))

And I was starting to wonder if I was going to be the only one to announce my love for the chunky. :ph34r:

how did you stick the gbp shoulder armor on? tape? haha

Better than tape, actually: I used Gravity and Static Friction! (It's just resting on top like that, lol).

Well this thread has swelled since I last looked at it. It was one of the threads that I lost track of in the days when I didn't tick the email if replied option

Hell yeah!!! This thread BLEW UP!!! Once I get some sort of a proper photo studio I will be taking some awesome pics I hope.

• 4 weeks later...

Went to the storage unit and found this sitting in there. 1/55 VF-1D custom done way back by Rick the Hunter and Super Armor done by me.

So here is the Super 1/55 VF-1D lol.

P1010003-7.jpg

P1010005-6.jpg

P1010004-6.jpg

Went to the storage unit and found this sitting in there. 1/55 VF-1D custom done way back by Rick the Hunter and Super Armor done by me.

So here is the Super 1/55 VF-1D lol.

Gasp!!! Holy Bajingo!!! I am in love! That custom VF-1D has my kitty very wet!

so jealous :ph34r:

NSJ23,

OH MY!!! I think I love you....wait....wait.....I DO love you.....actually I love your custom....well....if you give me that guy I will love you too ^_^ .

It's BEAUTIFUL!!!

EDIT-----> See if you can get some REALLY nice shots of that guy in all modes and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE submit it to the 1/55 Customs page.

Edited by misterryno