Pic of Old School Macross Toys ONLY

Agent-GHQ

That's the gundam "Action Base" do a search on HLJ. u'll get it

Thanks. but actually I was wondering more about the diorama background than the stand.

Turns out that the diorama background is an Ashita M.O.D. model kit base and is available at mecha skunk http://mechaskunk.com/store-stand.htm (Yes, I know it comes up with the bandai action base... just scroll down...) as a non painted kit for a good deal if you ask me.

There is a prepainted verion somewhere but I have yet to find someone in US that has that one. Action HQ has some but the shipping is astronomical.

Edited by miriya

heck if that 1/1 ill ware it

shouldn't the visor be inside the helmet though?

it is 1:1. That is my autocross helmet. well it was my friends old kart helmet. so i decided to paint it. The shoulder pads are the Yamato Shoulder pads. XStoys let me put my helmet on it.

Thanks. but actually I was wondering more about the diorama background than the stand.

Turns out that the diorama background is an Ashita M.O.D. model kit base and is available at mecha skunk http://mechaskunk.com/store-stand.htm (Yes, I know it comes up with the bandai action base... just scroll down...) as a non painted kit for a good deal if you ask me.

There is a prepainted verion somewhere but I have yet to find someone in US that has that one. Action HQ has some but the shipping is astronomical.

Yeah that is what it is. I actually got the prepainted one from Fulcy. I remember it being expensive. but im lazy and I like the pre-painted one. so he sold me one of his.

Edited by Solscud007

• 3 weeks later...
going by the current USD to SG rate,

about 300USD, not evilbay, but yahoo auctions singapore

I hate you <_< .

But seriously now...if you find another one that great with that kind of price tag...LET ME KNOW PLEASE!!! :D

:ph34r: