bandit29

got this email this morning

広告:1/48VF-1Sフォッカー機ã€ã‚¹ãƒ¼ãƒ‘ーパーツå†è²©ï¼ ★FigureWolrd★

┗ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄┛

ãªã‚“ã¨ãªã‚“ã¨ï¼ã€€1/48VF-1Sロイ・フォッカー機ã¨ã€1/48スーパーパックパーツ

セットã®å†ç”Ÿç”£ãŒæ±ºå®šï¼ï¼

オンラインショップã®ãƒ•ã‚£ã‚®ãƒ¥ã‚¢ãƒ¯ãƒ¼ãƒ«ãƒ‰ã§ã¯ç¾åœ¨äºˆç´„å—付中ã§ã™ã€‚

Babelfished (H-bar removed lol)

Announcement: 1/48VF-1S Fokker machine, super part resale! * FigureWolrd & the how how! Reproduction of the 1/48VF-1S ロイ Fokker machine and 1/48 super pack part sets decides! ! At the figure world of the online shop presently it is in reservation acceptance.

I wonder why they keep rereleasing the Roy and not the others?

got this email this morning
広告:1/48VF-1Sフォッカー機ã€ã‚¹ãƒ¼ãƒ‘ーパーツå†è²©ï¼ ★FigureWolrd★

┗ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄┛

ãªã‚“ã¨ãªã‚“ã¨ï¼ã€€1/48VF-1Sロイ・フォッカー機ã¨ã€1/48スーパーパックパーツ

セットã®å†ç”Ÿç”£ãŒæ±ºå®šï¼ï¼

オンラインショップã®ãƒ•ã‚£ã‚®ãƒ¥ã‚¢ãƒ¯ãƒ¼ãƒ«ãƒ‰ã§ã¯ç¾åœ¨äºˆç´„å—付中ã§ã™ã€‚

Babelfished (H-bar removed lol)

Announcement: 1/48VF-1S Fokker machine, super part resale! * FigureWolrd & the how how! Reproduction of the 1/48VF-1S ロイ Fokker machine and 1/48 super pack part sets decides! ! At the figure world of the online shop presently it is in reservation acceptance.

312122[/snapback]

Cynical response: I wonder how much more expensive this release will be?

My guess:

VF-1S - $160 U.S.

Fast Packs - $85 U.S.

312172[/snapback]

They will be released at the normal prices they were originally released at - 5800 yen ($52) for the fast packs, 14,800 yen ($132) for the roy - Yamato's never wavered from these prices before (from the limited LV to the soon to be released CF, it's always been 14,800 yen), the only thing that's changed is the exchange rate, resulting in higher prices for us americans...

They will be released at the normal prices they were originally released at - 5800 yen ($52) for the fast packs, 14,800 yen ($132) for the roy - Yamato's never wavered from these prices before (from the limited LV to the soon to be released CF, it's always been 14,800 yen), the only thing that's changed is the exchange rate, resulting in higher prices for us americans...

Hence my uptick guess in prices (indicated U.S.).

Try $139.95, before shipping, in the US... Or $149.99 from VE - at least do a little research before posting estimated pricing (since these prices are easily available, in reference to the CF)...

Edited by fulcy

looks like yamato is easily getting like 300 bucks from me :p with the release of the cannon fodder 1a and the re-release of the fastpacks and the gpb armor coming out...like whoa :o ....i think i'll actually wait for the cannon fodder and maybe get the fastpacks and armor when they're released...hopefully some of our sellers can contact their warehouse/distributers to see when they'll be released...good job yamato...all you need to do is upscale the macross plus line, and release the macross zero line :p gee like that's ever gonna happen... <_<

Heh. I knew this would happen because I just bought a VF-1S Roy from the Philippines for $170 (+ expensive shipping!).

Ah well, more power to y'all who still need one. I may pick one up for myself as well and just pretend that the Philippines fiasco never happened. The box is in terrible shape too!

Yamato comes through again! (apparently) :D

H

Try $139.95, before shipping, in the US...  Or $149.99 from VE - at least do a little research before posting estimated pricing (since these prices are easily available, in reference to the CF)...

312205[/snapback]

I guess you didn't see the "my guess" portion of my initial post? So $149.99 + shipping = about $150+ right? Maybe even $160 if you buy it early and get it shipped from HK...

Try $139.95, before shipping, in the US...  Or $149.99 from VE - at least do a little research before posting estimated pricing (since these prices are easily available, in reference to the CF)...

312205[/snapback]

I guess you didn't see the "my guess" portion of my initial post? So $149.99 + shipping = about $150+ right? Maybe even $160 if you buy it early and get it shipped from HK...

312224[/snapback]

Hey! I know! Why don't you both get pissy and argue over ten-to-twenty dollars!

:rolleyes:

LOL! I was just trying to point out, that there was no reason to guess - the prices were there all along :p

Edited by fulcy

this is excellent news!!! i've had a set of fastpacks on hold for me for over 9 months now from this one dealer that we've never got around to meeting up.... i had them at $55 bucks.... so this re-release willl def help drive the prices down i hope.....

Well, let's hope they have started paying attention to how well the seats are aligned. My last three valks have all had crooked seats (Max, Milia, Roy 3rd edition). Not a big deal, but it'd be nice if it stopped happening.

H