Cm's Corp Macross Figure Collection #3

Aaron

Wow, I thought that they'd given up on these, looks like they'll now be out in September :D

http://www.hlj.com/product/CMS65031

Anyone want to have a guess who's going to be in this latest line up?

Edited by Aaron

Can't wait... my guess

Minmay...of course

Max (hopefully for the Qrau)

Claudia

Sivil

Jin

and for the suprise - no clue... the last one threw mw off a bit. MAybe the Max Qrau Pilot. They should really do that.

Edited by >EXO<

That's great news that we're getting a set #3.

While, I'd like to see some Macross Plus figures, especially Isamu and Guld in flight suits, it's unlikely as CM's haven't touched Macross Plus in the past.

My guess for the line up is: -

1) Shin in flight suit (M0).

2) Ray or Viffidas (M7).

3) Max in Q-Rau Flight Suit (DYRL).

4) Nora in flight suit (M0).

5) Shower scene Minmay (DYRL) :p

6) Mystery Figure ??????? (maybe Gubaba).

Graham

OMG!!! Finally!!! man, they better make a max of the qrau!!! the rest I don't really care. As long as they come out with a new set!!! :p:D:lol:

Hobby Search, has got the first pics up

Not sure but I think the line up is-

1) Q-Rau Max

2) ???

3) Misa?

4) Minmay?

5) Isamu

Chase) VF-1S Cockpit

Can't wait for some clearer pics :D

Here's the pic :)

post-4-1119349654_thumb.jpg

Hobby Search, has got the first pics up

Not sure but I think the line up is-

1) Q-Rau Max

2) ???

3) Misa?

4) Minmay?

5) Isamu

Chase) VF-1S Cockpit

Can't wait for some clearer pics  :D

On the third pic, it mentions Macross 7 underneath. I'm guessing Mylene in a skirt holding flowers.

2nd pic is definitely Minmay

Damn, a VF-1S cockpit is boring, just a repaint of the last chase from set #2. They should have done a cutaway YF-19 cockpit instead.

Graham

hopefully max comes with an extra body or at least legs and arms so you could slip him into his q-rau...the 3rd one might be millia or it might be mylene...or some hot chick charactor!! i'm hoping the second one is misa in screet clothes but it looks like minmay with the that green and yellow dress she wore in the last episode of the tv series....

Guest Bromgrev

Combining my one-legged Japanese with that fuzzy printing, it looks like it says "flower girl" under that 3rd picture. Does that mean anything? Not having seen Macross 7, myself.

EDIT: Just snapped the last leg of my kanji ... <_<

Edited by Bromgrev

OK, so the line up looks like: -

1) Max in DYRL Q-Rau flight suit.

2) Minmay in DYRL opening concert outfit.

3) Flower Girl from Macross 7.

4) Unknown, but possibly Minmay in UN Spacy uniform.

5) Isamu in flight suit, Mac Plus.

6) Cutaway VF-1S cockpit.

Graham

Wow... This set looks good. They finally got a M+ character in. And no Zero. I was really hoping they make the whole Fire Bomber band since I already have Basara. Oh well, I guess he stays in the box.

I guess I may have to get the set then, just for the DYRL-opening Minmay and Isamu. Maybe. That's about enough from that set for me.

Come on, the FLOWER GIRL?! Of all the characters in the series they pick one that IIRC never said a full sentence in the entire series. She just waited like an idiot in a series long running gag to give Basara flowers and always failing until right before the end battle when she threw them to him.

WASTED FIGURE.

Also, I REALLY wish they'd stop making even more Minmays and get to making other characters. Shinn deserves one. They also need a Sharon, Guld, and Myung. The opening concert Minmay will be a nice figure, but more characters would be nice. If that actually is another Minmay in uniform then that would be just plain wrong. If it's Shiyami then sweet, release some bridge bunny goodness. A set of the bunnies and a Captain Global would be awesome. However for them to do a Shiyami figure they should have done a Claudia first.

At least this is a clue they'll do a set 4. With an Isamu figure and possible a Shiyami in this one.

Edited by Anubis

my rendition

4) Shiyami from DYRL from the bridge of the SDF-1.

6) Cutaway VF-1S cockpit DYRL version

Noel

#4 is Shamii. You know, the little squeaky girl from SDF and DYRL. Was it always just six figures? Or were there more in the other sets? Might be worth getting a Max. But I agree that the Flowe Girl is a wasted figure, as is the VF-1S cockpit (just a repaint). At least we get an Isamu. I really wanted a Sharon Apple, or maybe a shower Minmay, as Graham mentioned. :lol:

Why another VF 1 cockpit ??!!! :angry: There are so many characters in Macross :(

Did you notice HLJ (CM's) sell a box of 12 pieces now. For the other series we could just take one trading figure... (for the ones that can resist to not purchase more :D )

Jin

You're kidding, right?? They'll never even make a Shiba or Enicar, or even Mahara (hottest girl in Macross)!

:lol:

Well, I'm sure you're joking. :ph34r:

:lol: I meant Shin... Since they had Mao and Sara I figured they would do another Mac 0 character.

And I always thought it was Shammy... I was wondering who Shiyami was.

I thought it was Shammy too, but wasn't sure so I used the spelling because BlackAces used.

Thinking about it I don't even need Isamu really since I don't have a YF-19 to put Isamu in front of. <_<:(

Damn vaporware.

I only have 1 CM figure on display: Roy, next to his 1/48 1S. I also have Misa but I put her away in favor of the ARII 1/6 scale figure.

I would like another Hikaru though. Shouldn't have given him up.

Edited by Anubis

Kick ass, an Isamu figure!, now i might just have to repaint my VF-19A to original YF-19 colors.:D or get a hase YF-19. right now i only have Roy and Misa from CMS set 2 displayed. but i have plenty of shelf space for more. too bad Cms set 1 wasnt re realised.:( i had the chance to pic some up last year but i didnt realise it>.<

it's possible that Max may have replaceable legs and arms... it doesn't make sense that they don't have ont that will fit in the Qrau. Ugh.. I've fallen victim to speculating. Just consider it wishful thinking....

Thinking about it I don't even need Isamu really since I don't have a YF-19 to put Isamu in front of. <_<:(

Damn vaporware.

if you have a VF-11B then you have a place to display Isamu...an 11B is good enough for me :rolleyes:

It's not even spelled Shiyami there though. :lol:

My Rendition

4) Shiyami from DYRL from the bridge of the SDF-1.

6) Cutaway VF-1S cockpit DYRL version

Woohoo, an Isamu flightsuit!!!

What I find interesting is this time, CMS hasn't even bothered to disguise the chase figure? While it didn't take long at all the determine what the chase figure was from Series 2, it seems anti-climactic that the chase has been revealed during the pre-order stage.

As for those who are complaining about too many Minmay's and the Flower Girl, don't forget that most Japanese fanboys go apeshit over Macross' underage girls. These are probably the same figures that will drive the sales for CMS. It appears that we Americans are the only ones who want Isamu, Guld, Roy, etc. From that perspective, I'm glad we got Max and Isamu this time. :)

And dammit, where's my TV Skull Squadron?!!? :lol: