How many Batman threads do we need?

yea you are right i came on about a hour ago and the first page of the other sci-fi and anime forums was nothing but batman. that should definetly be cleaned up.

chris

It seems that Areaseven "upped" each and every bat-thread in existence on the board. What an odd thing to do.  :huh:

I think he did it so that they can all be combined into one super thread. At least that's what I got out of it.

EDIT: Duke, you took care of nothing. You just brought up all the Star Wars threads that should be one MEGA thread as well.

Edited by Jemstone

Nevermind, I took care of it. :D

by bumping all the star wars threads up to the first page and knocking batman to the second? :ph34r::p

Edited by zeo-mare

And BTW, Togo, don't give me sorry excuses like, "I didn't mean to say that," or, "It was just a joke." That just goes to prove that you're all bark and no bite. Your mouth's running checks your ass can't cash.

Don't even apologize, Togo. If you want to kill me, what are you waiting for? I'm not hard to find.

I'm not taking sides in A7 and Duke's "debate", but I have to say that infantile crap like bumping every single Batman or Star Wars thread is one of the reasons I am getting sick of this place. Neither of you are mods. Our current mods do a pretty damn good job. If they think a thread should be pinned, then they will do it. If not, leave it the fark alone. And we certainly don't need Togo's "I'll save MW by doing nothing but typing!" responses.

That and Hurin's gloating signature makes me wonder if most of you aren't middle school students using mommy's computer (I was actually sympathizing with Hurin until his "HAHA...I w1N @t the intarweb!" signature).

That and Hurin's gloating signature makes me wonder if most of you aren't middle school students using mommy's computer (I was actually sympathizing with Hurin until his "HAHA...I w1N @t the intarweb!" signature).

I'm sorry that I've lost your "sympathy". . . but I decided to allow myself to have a little fun with him via my signature after enduring his trolling taunts for page after page in that Star Wars thread.

I have to go now. Mom needs the computer.

Edited by Hurin

I say we ban him. Or kill him. Whichever is easier.

Oooh...did you just give me a death threat, Duke? Bring your guns if you must. I don't give a rat's ass if you want to kill me. Just name the place.

Or are you just chickenshit?

:ph34r:

That being said. . .

I can't imagine the lonely and uneventfull life someone must lead for them to consider this matter urgent. Oh no! There are a lot of Batman threads! Something must be done! Oh no! There are a lot of Star Wars threads now (thanks to someone's misguided attempt at making a point and proving his pet point that this place isn't run as well as it would be if he were in charge!)! The forums are ruined! We must have this rectified! The moderators are useless and lazy! The forums are falling apart due to their neglect! I have to scroll past a few threads to reach what I want! The horror!

This is just pathetic. Let the friggin' threads drift back down. . . problem solved! The moderators don't need to do anything. . . and all of you wannabe-mods going around "discovering" (inventing) problems are becoming the problems yourselves. . .

WHAT!?! MOM! I'LL BE OFF IN A MINUTE. JESUS!

I have to go. . . :(

I'm not taking sides in A7 and Duke's "debate", but I have to say that infantile crap like bumping every single Batman or Star Wars thread is one of the reasons I am getting sick of this place.  Neither of you are mods.  Our current mods do a pretty damn good job.  If they think a thread should be pinned, then they will do it.  If not, leave it the fark alone.  And we certainly don't need Togo's "I'll save MW by doing nothing but typing!" responses.

Idiots... the both of them... those other threads were already dead, but to bring it up to make a point?:rolleyes:

Can we pin Mellissa's statement here instead? I mean, Seriously... it's the only thing that makes sense here

Edited by >EXO<

Can we pin Mellissa's statement here instead?  I mean, Seriously... it's the only thing that makes sense here

Can we take out the part about my sig? I like it. ;)

NM, looking at it objectively, I guess I see trueblueeyes's point. Removed.

Edited by Hurin

That being said. . .

I can't imagine the lonely and uneventfull life someone must lead for them to consider this matter urgent.

Wee wee wee, cry cry. Look, I shead a tear for you. I swear, some people around here have no sense of humor.

Wee wee wee, cry cry. Look, I shead a tear for you. I swear, some people around here have no sense of humor.

Oh my God! You are right! It is incredibly funny that you posted:

How many Batman threads do we need?  Do we have any mods working here?

How did I miss that!?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(deep breath)

AAAAAAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Whoo! Wait a minute. Let me catch my breath.

But, it's even funnier the second time around:

How many Batman threads do we need?

But, wait. Here comes the punchline. . .

Do we have any mods working here?

BUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously, I think I just popped a hernia.

Holy crap! Who are your comedic influences? Would you say you're from the Lenny Bruce school of comedy or more free-form story-teller like Richard Pryor? Because that is just pure gold! The part about the "Do we have any mods?" Priceless! With that sort of social commentary as an edge to your comedy, I'd say you're more like Chris Rock.

H

Edited by Hurin

That being said. . .

I can't imagine the lonely and uneventfull life someone must lead for them to consider this matter urgent.

It would help if you were funny.

God, it just keeps getting funnier. I left, came back, and that sentence has lost none of its power! It's just brimming with witty satire and possibly a bit of Don Knotts-esque ribaldry.

Duke Togo, thanks for pointing it out, man. I might have spent the rest of my life in ignorance about how funny that was. But, because you are both a comic genius and patient enough to explain it to me, I now see just how wonderful you are and how it was not at all lame of you to start a thread complaining about Batman threads and questioning the vigilance and priorities of the Mods.

Heh. . . "Do we have any mods. . ." Hehehehe. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sweet merciful crap! That's funny!

I've been such a fool! I mean, whoever can't see the humor in a sentence like: "How many Batman threads do we need?" is seriously missing out. I'm glad I'm not one of them!

Thanks for the chuckle man! Hell! Chuckle? More like gut-busting hilarity! I'm glad you're there in front of your computer constantly wracking your brain for threads to post here in the feedback thread. It's tough work to constantly be that funny and keep us all entertained, but if you can keep coming up with hilarious catch-phrases like: "Do we have any mods working here?" I can assure you that you'll have a friend for life!

Bravo! :wub:

H

Was I serious about too many Batman threads? Well, come on, did we really need like 8? 3 of them had the same exact title. Did I make a joke out of it? Obviously. Did you not see all of the Star Wars threads?

Now was aIserious about banning A7? Of course not, that's just silly. I figured the "ban him or kill him" bit would give that away. I guess some people are too dense to get that.

You, Hurin, are just a douche bag. Watching you strut around like the resident genius is fairly amusing, as is how easy it is to get you to spout out hundreds of typed words in response to just a single sentence or two. Your response in this thread are pathetically unfunny, and you come off as being a bit of a loser. You make my job all too easy.

Thanks for playing. B))

You, Hurin, are just a douche bag. Watching you strut around like the resident genius is fairly amusing, as is how easy it is to get you to spout out hundreds of typed words in response to just a single sentence or two. Your response in this thread are pathetically unfunny, and you come off as being a bit of a loser. You make my job all too easy.

:(

Awwww, someone's upset. You can tell because he bothered to type more than a sentence. Poor little guy.

H

Was I serious about too many Batman threads? Well, come on, did we really need like 8? 3 of them had the same exact title. Did I make a joke out of it? Obviously. Did you not see all of the Star Wars threads?

Now was aIserious about banning A7? Of course not, that's just silly. I figured the "ban him or kill him" bit would give that away. I guess some people are too dense to get that.

Thanks for playing. B))

Were you serious? No...

Was it funny? Still no...

Get off the stage... you're no comedian.

God, it just keeps getting funnier. I left, came back, and that sentence has lost none of its power! It's just brimming with witty satire and possibly a bit of Don Knotts-esque ribaldry.

This is why I come here! These little spats are hilarious! Now we just need MGREXX to start a "Why Robotech Kicks Batman's Ass" thread and the real fun can begin!

Edited by Die, Alien Scum!