ROBOTECH VS MACROSS

LISTEN UP MW'ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU ALL ACTING LIKE THIS ON THE BOARDS.

THIS WHOLE MACROSS VS ROBOTECH BASHING HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH.

STOP BASHING THE ROBOTECH FANS AND KEEP QUIET.

A FEW EXAMPLES...........

I AM ESPECIALLY WATCHING PEOPLE LIKE AGENT ONE WHO IS TOO IN LOVE WITH HIMSELF THAT HE HAS HIS HEAD UP HIS CULO AND BELITTLES OTHER ONLY TO FEED HIS EGO.

EXO THINKS HE IS MACROSSWORLD, WHICH SHOWS HIS NEED FOR ATTENTION AND ACCEPTANCE.

SKULL LEADER AND A FEW OTHERS THINK THEY ARE SO SMART BUT REALLY ARE NOTHING MORE THAN LITTLE PEOPLE WHO ACT BIG ONLY TO FEEL SPECIAL.

OTHERS HAVE THEIR OPINIONS AND THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO STATE THEM WITHOUT OTHERS GOING AROUND FORMING LYNCH MOBS.

LETS STOP FIGHTING AND LETS START HAVING FUN. I HAVE LURKED HERE LONG ENOUGH BUT HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROBOTECH IS FOR THE USA AND THE REST OF THE WORLD.

MACROSS IS FOR JAPAN.

LETS AGREE TO DISAGREE AND GET ALONG.

IF YOU ALL DO NOT GROW UP, I WILL BE FORCED TO CLEAN HOUSE!!!!!!

THIS IS NOT A BASHING THREAD NOR IS THIS INTENDED TO START A FLAME WAR. I AM JUST SPEAKING MY MIND AND THROW SOME COMMON SENSE AROUND HERE BECAUSE MANY OF YOU PUNKS AND PURISTS ARE JUST STINKING THIS PLACE UP.

SURE; THIS IS A MACROSS SITE BUT THAT DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO ACT LIKE YOU DO.

JUST REMEMBER THAT WITHOUT ROBOTECH, MOST OF YOU WOULD NOT EVEN KNOW ABOUT MACROSS!!!!! YOU OWE A LOT TO ROBOTECH.

LET THE ROBOTECH VS MACROSS FIGHTING END NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by MEMODOMINION

While I agree with his message that we should quit bashing people for their personal liking of things I disagree with his tone, context, generalizations and downright rudeness... Macross is only for Japan? Robotech is for the USA and everywhere else?

I'm not going to defend the people who bash Robotech but I sure as hell will fight with this clown about his own personal prejudices and hate.

This thread is for me to poop on...

shitstream.gifTHIS THREAD

(I am sooooo overusing this poop smiley)

That's some first post. Personally I ignore most of the "fighting" to which you refer. If it weren't for Robotech I'd likely not currently know about Macross. I like them both, have them both on DVD, etc. I still have a hard time getting the rest of the family to sit through either. Oh well...

If you ask me most of the fighting gets going just because it draws attention. Ignore it and it doesn't seem to feed it as bad plus it keeps the blood pressure down.

Just my 2 cents,

Carl

Oh wow, look at how he edits his post to take out a lot of his inconsistencies and insulting things... hey bud, calm down before posting so you don't have to go back and start changing what you say. And YES this thread is meant to start a flame war and YES you are inviting bashing. There are ways to breech this subject without lighting yourself on fire and dancing around in the street screaming LOOKIT ME LOOKIT ME.

The people who bash on Robotech are technically in the minority here and if you have trouble ignoring one or two people that is YOUR problem, not ours.

JUST REMEMBER THAT WITHOUT ROBOTECH, MOST OF YOU WOULD NOT EVEN KNOW ABOUT MACROSS!!!!! YOU OWE A LOT TO ROBOTECH.

Why did you add this line AFTER I made my first post? It you want calm and peace get rid of all the CAPS, the !!!!!!, and the twisting of other people's comments.

Just some friendly advice, even if you are 100% right, that first post of your's isn't the right way to introduce yourself here.

This will probably be my last post in this threat as I'll take my own advice and ignore the rest of it,

Carl

may i summon the anchor of friendship???

make this topic sink!

(i don´t owe robotech anything, in my country they aired a dubbed version of macross with all the original songs, but later they stopped and started with robotech in other channel)

Edited by akt_m

LETS AGREE TO DISAGREE AND GET ALONG.

IF YOU ALL DO NOT GROW UP, I WILL BE FORCED TO CLEAN HOUSE!!!!!!

OH NO! I'm scared now.

Guess I'd better not say anything like ROBOTECH SUCKS or MACROSS IS THE REAL VERSION or CARL MACEK RAPED MY CARTOON or MEMODOMINION IS A DUMBASS TROLL!

I'm into both Robotech and Macross. I mean, without Robotech, I would never have know about Macross. I'm not aginst anyone or anything. I enjoy both series and their respected stories right down to the letter. They're all good, in my opinion, and I for one am glad to have known both series.

We already agree to disagree you cockmaster. Maybe you didn't lurk hard enough. See... people that respect eachother are able to be a lot more frank... but someone w/o friends in rl or otherwise (such as yourself) wouldn't understand that.

*listens to wind whistle*