The Dukes of Hazard

I find it interesting that they kept the flag on top the car and the Dixie horn. I'm not a big fan of the South or all it stood for, but it's nice to see political correctness get a slap in the face now and then.

i dont know, i like sean william scott, hes a good actor and has great comedic timing, but johnny knoxville i am not sure about, and jessica simpson isnt all that great to me, the less lines she has the better, i am quite sure they could have found someone better, but because i am a movie junkie depending on what comes out that week i may or may not see it, oh wait thats my birthday weekend, uh maybe not i will be in a drunken stuper somewhere, hopefully miami

Judging by the popularity of NASCAR, I don't think white trash ever went out of style!

You're an idiot. Ignorant fool.

They movie will probably suck and tank but Jessica is worth looking at of course.

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Well not sure if I should compliment on your really smart post, or on the fact that where I live in California, NASCAR isn't talked about because none of my neighbors have an engine block on their lawn... They also have all their teeth and no prison records which would disqualify them from being NASCAR fans.

I find it interesting that they kept the flag on top the car and the Dixie horn. I'm not a big fan of the South or all it stood for, but it's nice to see political correctness get a slap in the face now and then.

I actually like the Dukes of Hazard for that reason... It makes the Confederate flag mean something else.

Judging by the popularity of NASCAR, I don't think white trash ever went out of style!

They movie will probably suck and tank but Jessica is worth looking at of course.

Well not sure if I should compliment on your really smart post, or on the fact that where I live in California, NASCAR isn't talked about because none of my neighbors have an engine block on their lawn... They also have all their teeth and no prison records which would disqualify them from being NASCAR fans.

Your ignorance astounds me sometimes. Have a nice day.

Daisy Duke Is NOT! Blonde

Edited by Chas

I really hope you are kidding A1. I know ppl who are NASCAR Fans and they are certainly not ppl that you just described. And I grew up in the South and in some instances it is true ppl have engine blocks sitting in their lawns but that is like most rural America.

one thing you wont see is actual broken cars. dodge chargers are hard to come by and if you watch a few shows you saw a few get totaled. so with computers you probably wont see frames bend anymore.

I dunno, I see General Lee replicas all over the place. There's two of them in my Dad's neighborhood alone. Course I live in the south, ya'll. ;)

I bet you own a cowboy hat.

I really hope you are kidding A1. I know ppl who are NASCAR Fans and they are certainly not ppl that you just described. And I grew up in the South and in some instances it is true ppl have engine blocks sitting in their lawns but that is like most rural America.

I sort of am... I think NASCAR is turbo lame in comparison to any other type of racing, but the hillbillies like to "see them American cars kick ass."

Some people are into NASCAR that I respect though, so I can't be too hard on it. I can't decide though, does dejr8bud have human feces in his head, or dog feces?

I bet you own a cowboy hat.

That's not the south. That's the south-west. Get your stereotypes right you tree-hugging, left wing, patchouli stinking, liberal nazi California sissy boy. :rolleyes::lol::lol:

How did this go from A Dukes thread to an anti NASCAR thread...

Come on everyone sing with me...

Just a good ol' boys...

never meaning no harm... :p

But on NASCAR, I don't see how anyone can enjoy watching people driving around in the same circle. Might as well watch the grass grow. -_-

How did this go from A Dukes thread to an anti NASCAR thread...

Come on everyone sing with me...

Just a good ol' boys...

never meaning no harm... :p

But on NASCAR, I don't see how anyone can enjoy watching people driving around in the same circle. Might as well watch the grass grow. -_-

Beats all you've ever saw, been in trouble with the law

The same could be said for F1 and horseor dog racing. Some people just like it I guess.

Edited by Opus

It is an excuse to get drunk and break with their Bible-belt infused tradition of scowling at anyone with a beer in hand anywhere but in their backyard at the barbeque pit.

I live in the south and I think Nascar is retarded, I have been to Talladega, I have watched the crap on TV with friends a few times, it is dumb in my opinion and it really just seems to be an excuse for people to get away from the normal day to day routine and get drunk.

I don't need un-exciting car races to do that, but whatever, to each his own. I imagine that many of my friends and fellow deep south residents think it is pretty stupid to watch cartoons and science fiction movies. You don't have to enjoy other people's forms of entertainment, just turn the channel. I will say that it pisses me off big time when they pre-empt Family Guy for a Nascar race though, that is crossing a line.

I sort of am... I think NASCAR is turbo lame in comparison to any other type of racing, but the hillbillies like to "see them American cars kick ass."

Some people are into NASCAR that I respect though, so I can't be too hard on it. I can't decide though, does dejr8bud have human feces in his head, or dog feces?

I was done here but since you brought me up by name.

Go f,uck yourself, Douchebag One and f,uck this place.

And I live near Chicago, I don't own a cowboy hat, dick face.

I was done here but since you brought me up by name.

Go f,uck yourself, Douchebag One and f,uck this place.

And I live near Chicago, I don't own a cowboy hat, dick face.

language like that...

it's a little bit more than the law will allow...

:D:p:lol:

Edited by >EXO<