New Yamato 1/48 GBP Pics

Graham

What kind of man are you, that doesn't like women with big busts!!! 

Err..... the.. um... sensitive type? :D

Well don't be too, too sensitive or someone might think you're gay. :p

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

promethuem5;

Come on now. That's not what I was told about you and your lust for men!! LOL, so come clean will ya. Haha...i'm just kiddin w/ you bro. Man, how on earth did this GBP thread turn out like this?

Anyhow, judging from the pictures, I like it. It looks hella sick yo!! But that's just my opinion though??

You know what the GBP-1 needs a large assualt gun pod like the one used in the DYRL game or so what it sounds and appears to look like. Anyway what I am trying to get at is that if they are going to make the shoulders big so that the shoulder armor dosen't look akward on the already skinny shoulders on the 1/48 Valkyrie then they should increase the scale of the gunpod to match. Try imagining the existing gunpod with GBP-1 forearm armor constantly getting in the way of each other. (oh and Prometheum 5 sorry about the gay crack I was just joking, but I see you got a laugh about it more than I did. :p )

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

The Photoshop's better than whatever the stock paintjib will look like anyways....

But we have to deal with reality sometime dude.

It'll look good with some of Devin's decals, that I know.

I know a seller who is selling this GBP 1/48 for $32 each. Does this seem legit folks because if that is the case, i'll definitely buy a case or two. Just seems to good to be true though.

If that's the case, I would buy some from them too! Let us know if you find out, ok? :p

I know a seller who is selling this GBP 1/48 for $32 each. Does this seem legit folks because if that is the case, i'll definitely buy a case or two. Just seems to good to be true though.

IF this is indeed true then put me down for one. ;)

IF this is indeed true then put me down for one. ;)

I'll take a case.....maybe :rolleyes: .

The price sounds more like it being the 1/60 GBP. The 1/48 expected to retail at 8000 Yen (USD$70-80) and so far the only person taking pre-orders is Toy-Wave and expected release date is August. We are not 100% sure yet whether it's definetly coming out. But if it's legit, quickly go snatch all the seller's stock :D

Edited by Valk-1S

Are you talkin' 'bout this: http://www.toy-wave.com/php/detail.php?id=3136&table=18e ?

Man...I love Ken. Ahem! I mean I like big boobies! Especially on Mechs! Big chunky mechs, YEAH!!! No homoeroticness here, no surree bob! Me a manly man! :lol:

Ahem. Anyway...I like the chunky-ness of the armored form, it reminds of all the old-skool stuff. And I do like my mechs chunky, like kaiyodo-gaogaigar-chunky. Besides, it seems like one fat-ass armored VF-1J(or whatever you put it on) is better then NO armored VF-1(etc) at all, yeah? And all 80's mechs require SOME henkei-magic. It's why they're so COOL!

Just my 0.0000001 cents.

edit: Hey sweet, I'm a waxer! ...That didn't sound right...

Edited by Fugly

Maybe the chunky armor has little springs undereath so it can eject just like the show? :D

Press the lil button on its body to eject. That'd be a fun gimmick.

Besides, it seems like one fat-ass armored VF-1J(or whatever you put it on) is better then NO armored VF-1(etc) at all, yeah?

Yeah but anything is better than nothing. It's like the special olympics.. :D

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

No can do my fellow MWs. I'm buying them ALL out!!! Hehe, nah im kiddin. I'll post another thread about it as soon as I get the confirmation. Perhaps, the seller will post it in the dealer/sales section. So stay tune for that MWers!!

I know who it is.

No can do my fellow MWs. I'm buying them ALL out!!! Hehe, nah im kiddin. I'll post another thread about it as soon as I get the confirmation. Perhaps, the seller will post it in the dealer/sales section. So stay tune for that MWers!!

I know who it is.

It's not nice to keep secrets, GZ! :D

Tell us! (Or at least me - PM me with the details!) ;)

Godzilla if you tell everyone I won't be your friend anymore. Hehe....I though I was the only one. It appears that someone herd it through the grape vine too huh! hehe....its all good. There's no need to be greedy! I'm sure there's plenty for everyone. Especially at that price. Oh wait, knowing Godzilla obession, he might buy every single one (LOL). Will let you know when its confirmed folks!

Edited by Agent-GHQ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...