Spider-man 3 Thread

I saw the movie in Shanghai ths past weekend. After getting past the Chineses subtitles, I have to say I was not too thrilled nor dissappointed. Seems like they crammed so much and put too many people in there. I do not like how Gwen Stacy was portrayed. I liked her in the comic better. Gwen Stacy was Peter's 1st GF in the comic when MJ was dating some jock. Her father died knowing Peter was Spiderman and then Gwen eventually died. MJ and Peter finally got married.

I see Dr conner becoming the Lizard Man but I rather see Mysterio in Spidey 4. But quite frankly, I am getting bored with movies. Last movie I saw in the theater was Date Movie and before that was RE2. Movies at theaters is too expensive these days and the movies are not that good to make me pay $10 a pop.

Uh maybe because you are watching the wrong movies at the theater; anything with the word "movie" in it that doesn't have anything to do with the wayans is crap. Now i am not saying all thier movies are great, but Scary Movie 1 and 2 are far better than anything that has come after them, and well Resident Evil sucked too.

• 2 years later...
I saw the movie in Shanghai ths past weekend. After getting past the Chineses subtitles, I have to say I was not too thrilled nor dissappointed. Seems like they crammed so much and put too many people in there. I do not like how Gwen Stacy was portrayed. I liked her in the comic better. Gwen Stacy was Peter's 1st GF in the comic when MJ was dating some jock. Her father died knowing Peter was Spiderman and then Gwen eventually died. MJ and Peter finally got married.

I see Dr conner becoming the Lizard Man but I rather see Mysterio in Spidey 4. But quite frankly, I am getting bored with movies. Last movie I saw in the theater was Date Movie and before that was RE2. Movies at theaters is too expensive these days and the movies are not that good to make me pay $10 a pop.

Wasn't Doctor Conner a Geneticist in the comics because in "Spisey 3" he is a physicist which begs the question how does he try and fail to regrow his lost arm?

I suppose he could have minored in genetics and decides to try and use the Small piece of the Symbiont to engineer a replacement arm because he is bumbling idiot he fails, and turns in to the Man alligator or crock I forget which one he was.

I thought how Venom came to Earth in "spidey3" was pathetic I wanted to see the Space Shuttle crash land on the George Washington bridge, or hitch a ride on a Space Shuttle not some wimpiest little meteor impact.

Edited by miles316

I suppose he could have minored in genetics and decides to try and use the Small piece of the Symbiont to engineer a replacement arm because he is bumbling idiot he fails, and turns in to the Man alligator or crock I forget which one he was.

I thought how Venom came to Earth in "spidey3" was pathetic I wanted to see the Space Shuttle crash land on the George Washington bridge, or hitch a ride on a Space Shuttle not some wimpiest little meteor impact.

Sam Raimi hates Venom, and wanted everyone to know. Kinda like how Kevin Smith hates clowns, and showed everyone in "Vulger."