Possible Upcoming Hase Macross Kits!

Valk009

Hey Valk009, could you post the link to your friend's forum once it's set up? I would like to pay a visit some time and possibly help translate. Thanks.

BTW, why doesn't Hasegawa have any license problem with Bandai? I thought Bandai owns license to all Mac 7 valks.

BTW, why doesn't Hasegawa have any license problem with Bandai? I thought Bandai owns license to all Mac 7 valks.

hard to say, getting inside info from Bandai is even harder than Yamato.

It does seem that Hasegawa has only been releasing M7 kits that Bandai didnt, the VF-22S for example. They have not released a kit of something already done, like the VF-19 custom.

just found this on hobbysearch a new SV-51 kit is being released. it is called the SV-51r w/Twin Booster i have yet to see macross zero does anyone have pics of what this jet may look like.

chris

The news is also on the Macross Compendium.

Here's what Egan has to say: -

1/72 SV-51γ w/ Twin Boosters "Macross Zero"

Plastic injection model

Buildable as Ivanov Type or Nora Type

Lift fan hatch and cockpit buildable as opened or closed

Includes 2 overwing booster units; pilot; weapons, including gun pod, composite pods, anti-ship missiles, and two additional missiles; auxillary tanks; decals for Ivanov Type or Nora Type

Compatible with Macross Stand

Length: approximately 319 mm

Macross series

Hasegawa

2005 May, end of (scheduled)

Y3200

Y3360 (tax included)

Yes, this version appeared in episode # 5 of Macross Zero. It will be a very big kit. I've got the standard SV-51 and it is a big bird.

I'm guessing a booster equipped VF-0A/S from episoode # 5 won't be that far behind from Hasegawa :lol:

Graham

ARGH!! just picked up the kit... and I don't even like the design much - but the bulked up version is nicer.. :angry:

Man! Hasegawa certainly has milked me dry!!

Be patient, the VF-11 is scheduled for the last quarter of 2005! Hasegawa just released the "new box" VF-1 with all heads, so give them time to milk money first!
Yeah, I agree with Andy, if the VF-11 is not coming until the end of 2005, it's unlikely that we will see a magazine announcement for it for several months yet.

Patience folks.

Graham

I just noticed something strange. At Mandarake Umeda there were 5 1/72 IMAI VF-1 gerwalk kits. At Mandarake Nanba there were 3. Pochi had 2. Wonder why people are dumping their 1/72 gerwalks all of a sudden?

So people are gonna start dumping their Club-M VF-11's too???

No way...the Club M 11 can be built with all the GUTS exposed...very cool kit with lots of fun add-ons!

Cool...new Hase stuff!

• 4 months later...

Hi all, i'm new to this forum joined just today.

Nice with all the images, kits and info.

But can anyone tell me where i can get (online) a high quality model kit of the YF 19 from Macross Plus. If it had the ability to transform/change modes (fighter - gerwalk - battloid) modes after being assembled, kinda like the transformer toys we played as a child, it would be great. Otherwise i will buy 3 high quality and highly detailed kits (not pre-painted or pre-assembled) that each give a different mode of the YF 19. Thanks all, i wanna hear ur recommendations of what kits r the best and what i should buy. E-mail me.

Edited by ADM_AN

Hi all, i'm new to this forum joined just today.

Nice with all the images, kits and info.

But can anyone tell me where i can get (online) a high quality model kit of the YF 19 from Macross Plus.  If it had the ability to transform/change modes (fighter - gerwalk - battloid) modes after being assembled, kinda like the transformer toys we played as a child, it would be great.  Otherwise i will buy 3 high quality and highly detailed kits (not pre-painted or pre-assembled) that each give a different mode of the YF 19. Thanks all, i wanna hear ur recommendations of what kits r the best and what i should buy. E-mail me.

324823[/snapback]

Your best bet would be the IHP or SHE resin YF19. This is the best quality bast transformation model out there (IMO) It's also going to cost you a lot. The SHE 19 is probably $250 or more. The IHP, more then that (and very rare) Best bet to buy one would be to post in the wanted section and watch Ebay.

Next best thing? The Yamato 1/72 YF19 is a nice toy. You could paint and customize it.

Otherwise...the Hasegawa YF19 shows up...that covers your fighter mode model. There is a 1/100 and 1/72nd scale Wave YF19 battroid kit. Not sure about gerwalk though...

Well for YF-19's you've got some choices.

In the 1/72:

Hasegawa YF-19 (plastic kit), the cheapest and most readily available with good quality, fighter only.

Club-M YF-19 (resin), highest detail, difficult to find and will run you upwards of $150.00, also fighter only.

Wonderfest event only kits (resin), there's several battroid only kits in this scale but are rare and very expensive $200+.

There is also a fully variable YF-19 kit put out by SHE (I think) (also resin). It's somewhere between 1/100 scale and 1/72 scale. It's extremely rare and extremely expensive. The big draw to this is it's variable (all 3 modes) but not all that detailed (this is usually the tradeoff)

I'm sure there's more out there but the 1/72 scale is all I know.

Welcome to Macrossworld.

Edited by Grayson72

Sorry guys, checked the scheduling of Hasegawa products for the coming months up until late next year on their website and there is no sign of the VF-11 or even any other Macross kits :( Just hope this is not final and that they will squeeze in some surprises ;)

The next kit from the Macross line is the already known Zero with booster/ghost!

There's always hope. When I got the Hasegawa catalogue for this year, it only mentioned the VF-1S/J/A Valkyrie. Neither the VF-0 w/ Ghost or SV-51 w/boosters were shown. I think any new designs this year is unlikely, but next year... who can say at this time?