Superman Is A Dick

JELEINEN

Now, you see, this is why I like Marvel better. They'd never stoop to such hokey covers. Of course there WAS the David Letterman "Avengers" cover from 1985, but I digress. :p

My absolute favorite though is the "boner" sequernce in Batman.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...

They shoulda sticked with tradition with the new superman movie and showed scenes of the movie depicting Superman as a dick. That would've been awesome!

And you thought Superman's writers had a hard time coming up with challenges for the near-omnipotent Kryptonian? Imagine writing for THIS series:

GOD.jpg

Our Father, Who art in heaven, please put on some pants!

I have to agree with the Superdickery.com website author... this has to be THE best WW2 propaganda cover of all time.

has anybody read the harlan ellison synapse of superman? Very interesting. He can outfly a bullet... so when he shots a load does it kill the poor girl?

I might scan the 70's article if enough people nag me via pm

LOL, kanata! You got that from Mallrats, didn't you?

"Lois could never have Superman's baby. Do you think her fallopian tubes could handle the sperm? I guarantee you he blows a load like a shotgun right through her back. The only way he could bang regular chicks is with a Kyrponite condom... and that would kill him."

LOL, kanata! You got that from Mallrats, didn't you?

"Lois could never have Superman's baby. Do you think her fallopian tubes could handle the sperm? I guarantee you he blows a load like a shotgun right through her back. The only way he could bang regular chicks is with a Kyrponite condom... and that would kill him."

411898[/snapback]

Also Garth Ennis' comic The Pro has funny take on superhero sex too. :D