Great moments in anime....done in MS Paint

bsu legato

...If you are referring to the scene at the end where the Cygnus is burning in Hell, where a face is behind Maximillian's shell, that is in fact Reinhardt.

In other words, you have Maximilian Schell looking at you from behind Maximillian's shell :huh::blink: . Sorry, couldn't resist... :rolleyes:

Alright, back to the show... :ph34r:

0_o what?...........Bionic Commando....?.....Hitler looking.....I'm missing out on something here :huh:

Old Nintendo/Arcade game - you kill a resurrected Hitler at the end...and of course save Super Joe! :p (this moment makes me really miss the thumbs-up smiley... :( )

In other words, you have Maximilian Schell looking at you from behind Maximillian's shell :huh::blink: . Sorry, couldn't resist... :rolleyes:

Alright, back to the show... :ph34r:

Yeah, I've always found it odd that the name of the evil robot was the same as the actor who portrayed Reinhardt. There is a rumor that Schell had something to do with this, but I do not know if this is true or not.

Okay, back to anime in MS Paint...

I was digging around through some old floppies and found these pictures that I drew based off a line art drawing I found the the Protoculture Addicts issue on Macross 7 (which had just come out, they are that old.) Anyways here they are. By the way I had converted them to jpeg format so they are a little wierd.

post-26-1110420778_thumb.jpg

Didn't he fire a single shot into the helmet in that scene? That's why the helmet shattered.

Yes, Max did, indeed fire his gunpod into the side of that Zentraedi's head. It wasn't just a single shot, either. Max fired a whole busrt, though short.