PI-KAAA-CHUUUU!

PI-KAAA-CHUUUU!

PI-KAAA-CHUUUU!

PI-KAAA-CHUUUU!

PI-KAAA-CHUUUU!

PI-KAAA-CHUUUU!

PI-KAAA-CHUUUU!

stop it fhag

I wont' defend any of the shows mentiond (except digimon, which if you actually watch it has impressive story arcs and character development, really i was supprised) but the worst of the bunch is Yu-gee-OH! by far.

that show is complete and un-compromising comercial garbage. i've even heard the players in the show mention how the cards they get are limited edition and available in only certain packs or something. i was like wtf??

i can't speak for season 3 and beyond but i was fairly impressed with digimons first two seasons, i stoped watching after that.

I thought that it caused sissieness.

pussyness, dorkness, lameness, they should eradicate that crap, same thing with digimon, beyblade and all those turd shows.. honorable mention goes that that POS called Yugioh

Thre problem really lies in society leaning in a direction of teaching the children to be weak and passive.

Why can't we have anime and cartoons in general that have the kids either be sideline characters that just pop up every once in a while, or where the kids are actually smart and not annoying? Remember the original transformers, Spike was actually pretty bright IIRC and was not at all whiny.

Oh, OH: this from the AP:

ROBOTECH causes insanity:

NEW YORK (AP) Researchers at the Mayo Clinic announced yesterday that they have found that a defective gene found to be a trigger for cancer also can cause certain varieties of insanity.

The research team, headed by Dr. Chris Takatoku of the Kansai Medical Institute, found irregularities in the so-called "POKEMON gene" thought to be a link to cancer. The POKEMON gene, recently discovered by researchers at Sloane-Kettering Medical Center, apparently further triggers the release of what Takatoku calls the Rolymase Boronoic Technoid enzyme, or ROBOTECH for short. This enzyme, when releasaed into the bloodstream, acts upon the brain, causing symptoms including delusions of grandeur, posessiveness, lapses of total breaks from reality and pathological lying.

"The discovery of the ROBOTECH enzyme is a godsend to the mental health industry," Takatoku said in a prepared statement yesterday. "With the cause of such symptoms now in our grasp, a cure is no longer limited to indirect methods of treatment."

When asked if his choice of name for the enzyme was influenced by anime, as was the POKEMON gene, Takatoku said "absolutely not. It was a coincidence. As an aside, I'd like to thank my trest subjects, Tommy Yune, Alan Letz and Carl Macek..."

Edited by Pat Payne

NEW YORK (AP) Researchers at the Mayo Clinic announced yesterday that they have found that a defective gene found to be a trigger for cancer also can cause certain varieties of insanity.

The research team, headed by Dr. Chris Takatoku of the Kansai Medical Institute, found irregularities in the so-called "POKEMON gene" thought to be a link to cancer. The POKEMON gene, recently discovered by researchers at Sloane-Kettering Medical Center, apparently further triggers the release of what Takatoku calls the Rolymase Boronoic Technoid enzyme, or ROBOTECH for short. This enzyme, when releasaed into the bloodstream, acts upon the brain, causing symptoms including delusions of grandeur, posessiveness, lapses of total breaks from reality and pathological lying.

"The discovery of the ROBOTECH enzyme is a godsend to the mental health industry," Takatoku said in a prepared statement yesterday. "With the cause of such symptoms now in our grasp, a cure is no longer limited to indirect methods of treatment."

When asked if his choice of name for the enzyme was influenced by anime, as was the POKEMON gene, Takatoku said "absolutely not. It was a coincidence. As an aside, I'd like to thank my trest subjects, Tommy Yune, Alan Letz and Carl Macek..."

:lol::lol::lol:

Geez... that was harsh!

I loved it!

That is too damn funny.