i want more pic like this

--o0|0o--

Why do I get a feeling Exo is gonna plug his thread from another board soon...  :p

Who me? I'm not that EXO.... that's the other EXO from Dirkadirkastan...

Actually I want more pics like this:

1104290742571.jpg

Edited by >EXO<

Wow, you missed the party several months late. Check out the greatest thread from last year that got locked:

MW Cosplay thread

Why do I get a feeling Exo is gonna plug his thread from another board soon... :p

Well, s/he's new, so naturally missed all the great stuff here being rehased 5 times. :p

Anyways, the search function here is a must(because, there's, like, alot of nifty stuff we discuss), but anyways, nice pictures and welcome to MW. :)

Yes, if you want to contribute to a cosplay thread, click on my signature!! ;):p:D:lol:

I haven't been back to AP since you sent me the link. :(

Your cosplay thread is greatness.

I've seen how short your legs are, hobbit! :lol:

why you be looking hmm?? I caught you looking while licking your lips and sticking your finger in your belly! ewww!!! :o;):p:D:lol:

I've seen how short your legs are, hobbit!  :lol:

why you be looking hmm?? I caught you looking while licking your lips and sticking your finger in your belly! ewww!!! :o;):p:D:lol:

you got legs Colonel Sanders would murder for... :D:lol:

I've seen how short your legs are, hobbit!  :lol:

you got legs Colonel Sanders would murder for... :D:lol:

indeed! ;):p:D:lol:

One thread is killed for being a useless "look what I found/crap" topic yet this one is glazed over yet rehashing old stuff (and real useless chatter)..... Love the moderating.

Go easy Jem... This thread is new. I am sure it will be gone in an hour or so.

Awww c'mon Jem, it's not useless... we pointed --o0|0o-- to another place he can look for cosplay and we're talking about mechs... ;) The title is "I want more pics like this" ^_^

Edited by >EXO<

d0od that Cruise Chaser Blassty stuff looks awesome!

what console? never heard of it!

and Jem, once again I have to lay down a "you a mod? stfu then".

thank you

Edited by Panzer

Awww c'mon Jem, it's not useless... we pointed --o0|0o-- to another place he can look for cosplay and we're talking about mechs... ;)  The title is "I want more pics like this" ^_^

The link was given. That should be the end of the thread. Even the Macmini thread is closed.

Panzer, don't you have a "how to stick my own foot and penis into my mouth" class to attend to?

Edited by Jemstone

Hmmmmm........mecha.......mac's..........mecha.........mac's.............damn you guys I just don't know what's cooler......wait yes I do.......mecha.

Yep. Mecha that's, thankfully, completely unrelated to the original topic.