i want more pic like this

--o0|0o--

Hey I'd actually like to see more of this Blassty and its kick stand :p That's sorta whacked out that the cockpit is off centeredon the torso.

But in some way that thing reminds me of that Omega Boost game that got like a crap load of hype back in the PS1 days only to really be a big dissapointment to alot of mecha players including myself.

Hey I'd actually like to see more of this Blassty and its kick stand :p That's sorta whacked out that the cockpit is off centeredon the torso.

But in some way that thing reminds me of that Omega Boost game that got like a crap load of hype back in the PS1 days only to really be a big dissapointment to alot of mecha players including myself.

Hikuro- Blassty is like mid-80's. The game graphics weren't nearly as cool as the pen and ink designs.

I think the mecha designs for blassty have been, and always will be, my absolute fave.

I remember well over 15 years ago my friend had a Japanese hobby mag that had a Blassty model which was literally about 1.3-2 inches tall, yet was incredibly detailed. IIRC, they showed it hanging onto a pencil.

edit- p.s.- I'm trying to start a Blassty-specific thread HERE.

Edited by the white drew carey