Holy Crap: Thats where all the Low Viz valks are..

Panzer

that much for a LV???

Questions raised should be how the #### did he get that many lv?

did he rob a bank??

maybe the all fell off a truck or something

or perhaps some toy "importer" had a few shipments

that never reached its destination. That would be

a good asumption if they are all mint.

I wonder if present under the crhistmas tree was missing a few years back in your area??

well that was stupid he put all those auctions up and did not update them, and they all ended without selling a single one. you are of course still charged whether your item sold or not, for a item with a $700.00 (even worse 40 something of them) starting bid the posting fees must have been pretty high on it, and he is probably not going to even get that money back, so what he made off of the MPC is probably going to pay off all of his ebay sellers fees for all those usless auctions he put up. even if he relists the item you only get some of the money back if i recall. what a waste of time and money that was.

Edited by zeo-mare

actually even though they were the 10 cent apiece auction, i am pretty certain there limits to how you put things up i think when things start going over $100.00 they add much more even during the specials, when i tried to put up auctions the last time where the starting price was over $100.00 i got hit with a pretty big posting fee, thats why i wonder if he got stuck with the fees as well, for that many auctions at that kinda price it must have been very high.

Edited by zeo-mare

This thread should probably be closed.  It's been established already that these guys are placeholders for something else.

you a mod? stfu then.

why don't you chill homie.

you seem to have some anger management issues(ironic coming from a guy named haterist), you might want to seek some professional help there buddy.

OT,

i finally figured out what STFU stands for. :ph34r:

I read the promotion details before posting the few items I had. IIRC, it was $0.10 for all regular items - things like cars and real estate was excluded. The auctions with gallery pictures would have cost $0.35 ($0.10+$0.25). Notice that he stopped with the gallery after the first 5. The total cost was probably $5.35.

This thread should probably be closed.  It's been established already that these guys are placeholders for something else.

you a mod? stfu then.

What's your problem man? I simply suggested that these auctions were actually place-holders and a parallel thread has been going on in the Auctions forum.

I am obviously not a mod or I'd have closed the thread instead of suggesting it should be closed.

How long have you posted on internet message boards? Having people recommend that your thread should be closed is something we all have to go through at one point or another. It's like the first time you get dumped. It sucks and you want to lash out but eventually you learn how to deal with it.

stfu....hmm....stuff-you?

What we're dealing with here is probably a low browed wanderer from RT.com....

Move along...Move along...

whos whining?

This thread should probably be closed. It's been established already that these guys are placeholders for something else

if thats what you consider whining, then every single post on this entire site is whining. :rolleyes:

i'm not a MOD, but can this thread be locked so this doesn't continue....and no, i'm not whining, just being the voice of reason. :lol:

I just can't stand whiney tools who have to chime in with their worthless 2 cents. nobody cares fearyaks.. this thread is already 3 pages long.. go away.

Dude, you have serious issues. I wasn't whning and if any thread should have been closed/moved it was this one. After going through the 2 pages it was, it's clear that people weren't reading posts (regarding the placeholder idea of these auctions). Closing the thread would have avoided more meaningless posts about this 'scalper'.

Obviously, you care about this as you've made it a point to be a complete assclown about this. You tell me to 'go away'. Why should I? You posted in a public forum and I wasn't thread crapping by suggesting it be closed.

I too prefer not to deal with whiney tools but I also don't like dealing with asshats with horrible attitudes.

I just can't stand whiney tools who have to chime in with their worthless 2 cents. nobody cares fearyaks.. this thread is already 3 pages long.. go away.

Whoa, slow down there, Turbo.

Fearyaks worked hard to establish himself as a credible member at a time when Macrossworld was at it's most paranoid. He's contributed regularly ever since then and that's earned him the right to speak his mind a little, within reason anyway. I notice you yourself (by your join-date and post count) are not far out from the newbie category. I'm not saying you don't have the right to say what you want, I'm just saying you're not doing much besides burning bridges. Whether we agree with Fearyaks or not, he's earned the right to say his piece. It's not for you to tell him what to do.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moving on:

These prices are WHACK... you could easily pick up a Vintage Takatoku Supervalkyrie MIB for that price (which most of us would rather have) I love my low-vis and I paid a pretty penny to get it (ask Godzilla, he's being brought up on charges of raping my wallet! :) ). I hope somebody plays Rochambeau with this guy and gets to go first.....

Edited by Skull Leader

Its not for anyone to tell anyone anything to do. Unless they're a mod. so stfu.

you wanna disrupt or derail a thread like Fearyaks do it over PM, not trolling.

You're the only one close to trolling here, buddy. I would have expected better from a guy with insertcredit.com in his sig, guess not.

don't feed the trolls...