Variable motorcycles

Feyd-Rautha

simply awsome...what's the word on this TF..hard too find?

what is it's offical name for realese?

btw...all variable bikes are welcome on this post Not just ride-armor! :D:D:D:D

The Yellow bike is called the "Hyper Speeder". The original G2tf is called (and a dumb name IMHO) "Roadrocket". I don't know about the rarity of that G2 or the Microman version as well. Try your luck on good ol' eBay. B))

I've got a copy of that Anime Bike book. Great book!

I found it at Anime Central a couple years ago. I took one look at it, saw the names of a few of the series it covers that are listed on the cover (namely, Akira, Megazone, Mospeada, and Bubblegum Crisis), and said "I'll take it" on the spot. I expected it to be some old, rare book that I'd have to pay out the nose for. Imagine my surprise when they told me it was a mere $25 :lol:

It's really an incredible book. It's about 140 pages of motorcycles (variable and not) from every anime you can think of (that had a bike in it), and then 100 or so more! All arranged chronoligically. It's really amazing just how thorough this book is.

Anyway, a quick Yahoo search turned up this yahoo store, which has it available for $30. A small-ish pic of the cover too.

http://store.yahoo.com/animenation/4890486607.html

Hey Valkyrie, thanks for the link. Sadly I'm so broke I can't buy a copy just yet. (you fiends will make this 'sold out' ,won't you? :( )

Anyway, I was wondering what they cover for Mospeada. Is it just the 3 or major bike/ride armors? Or do they include all the biker punks motorcycles and Rainy Boy/ Dusty Aires bike? I'd be thrilled if they had the schematics for all those other Mospeada bikes that get no attention.

Nice Shots Exo, when are those babies coming out?

those were for sale at the 2004 winter WonderFest in Tokyo. I believe it was produced by some company named Hero Robot Generation. The 2005 winter WF is coming soon. I wonder if they're gonna have them, hopefully with the Stick and Fuke version.

Edited by >EXO<

Here's another pic I posted before... hopefully Yamato is working on something like this

BGC001.jpg

If I'm not mistaken the Moto-Slave was designed by the same group (AIC) that designed the Mospeada Ride-Armor.

there will always be a special place in my heart for Kaneda's ride, even though its not variable.

it was pretty much the deciding factor for me to buy a motorcycle when i was 16. couple months later i got hit by a truck though.. that kinda sucked.

i'm ok now though and a little more well off from the whole thing. no more bikes for me though, but it would be great to get another YZ-250.. riding those are a little safer than driving on the freeways with a street bike.

there will always be a special place in my heart for Kaneda's ride, even though its not variable.

it was pretty much the deciding factor for me to buy a motorcycle when i was 16. couple months later i got hit by a truck though.. that kinda sucked.

i'm ok now though and a little more well off from the whole thing. no more bikes for me though, but it would be great to get another YZ-250.. riding those are a little safer than driving on the freeways with a street bike.

unless your armored! :lol: