Variable motorcycles

Feyd-Rautha

Where can I get a bigger/clearer picture from this

From the back of the box, naturally :p

DOh... anyway i managed to see a larger pic of it.

First thing I want to say is... I don't want my leg to be caputated accidentaly.. :blink:

Not to mention the locking mechanism below the crotch... make sure the ride armor is made for your torso! :p

Where can I get a bigger/clearer picture from this

From the back of the box, naturally :p

DOh... anyway i managed to see a larger pic of it.

First thing I want to say is... I don't want my leg to be caputated accidentaly.. :blink:

Not to mention the locking mechanism below the crotch... make sure the ride armor is made for your torso! :p

Well... we might have solutions for that like using infrared secure sensors or transmitters like that ;) but you need to be fast to put your lags up.. or else you fall down very badly...ouch! But as you mentioned on the armor.. hope that's flexible stuff :blink:

Edited by Kin

i cannot remember the name of the series, it is a relativly new series and i do not think it is expensive, so you should not have a hard time finding it ...that is if i could remember the name :lol:

if i find it i will update real quick

edit Bobe beat me to it i was looking for armdriver not amdriver i was close <_<

huh? I what?!?! What did I beat you to?

oops it was Pat S not you must have been half asleep or something when i typed that, does anyone know how much that Zillion bike go for? I really want to get one.

I would think those micro man would count. I can get those too, if anybody wants them. I can only get the reissue 2002, not the original 1984.

Where from? The reissues were E-hobby specials, right? I thought they sold out?

Gotta love the old school tapes. Even more now that Soundblaster is gonna get a reissue.

i cannot remember the name of the series, it is a relativly new series and i do not think it is expensive, so you should not have a hard time finding it ...that is if i could remember the name :lol:

if i find it i will update real quick

edit Bobe beat me to it i was looking for armdriver not amdriver i was close <_<

huh? I what?!?! What did I beat you to?

oops it was Pat S not you must have been half asleep or something when i typed that, does anyone know how much that Zillion bike go for? I really want to get one.

yep, zeo..

i snagged a *mint* zillion tri-charger toy for about $250 u.s. off yahoo japan auctions about 2 years ago.

...after checking the auctions for over a YEAR!!!

- i saw one on eBay ONCE for $500.00u.s.doHHH!! :o ...no one paid the minimum bid! ;)

..... i must thank matt alt from:TOYBOX DX,,,otherwize this artmic bike nut would'nt even know the toy existed..a dream come true for me!!!

you will love this frigggggin toy man!!!!! absolutely stunning and ultra-rare!

.............. well worth the possible long wait and $$$$ :blink::D:o

http://planeta.terra.com.br/informatica/br...ger/page_02.htm

Edited by Feyd-Rautha

thanks for the info and the link very important how big is this toy? i cannot click on any of the links from that site everytime i do it says page not found <_< and i would really like to see more.

chris

the Gakken Cyclone is a pretty good size if i remember, it is smaller than the legioss, but it is a very good size if I recall.

hey kin...thats some cool animation in yur avitar...did you do it? ..where can we see a bigger version of the gakken transforming itself.. B))

i'd love too see that treatment for the gakken ride-armor!!!!! :o

well uh.. I have to make a new one.. with a different solution. I don't have a bipod for my cam lol.

Lol.. i hope it's not to much to ask for... but can anyone post a pic of a gakken legioss and a gakken cyclone next to each other? I would like to know how big the cyclone is.:rolleyes:

heres a side by side legioss and cyclone pic.

post-26-1104738165_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Lol.. i hope it's not to much to ask for... but can anyone post a pic of a gakken legioss and a gakken cyclone next to each other? I would like to know how big the cyclone is.:rolleyes:

heres a side by side legioss and cyclone pic.

Wow cool! Thnx for the pic! sonnywink.gif