Roy's VF-1S 3rd Reissue

Evanta

Seems like they sold like hot potatoes though. I managed to reserve one, the rest were all sold out by the time I got to pick it up.

aaajin, the pics are not showing on my com. :blink: You managed to save it on your cache I guess? Any chance you can show me the photo? Many thanks.

Edited by Evanta

HLJ is in japan not HK :p

i live in france so i can't tell You for US market :D, sorry.

Here i've found one, but at 220€ (about $295)

yeah yeah, HLJ is over there, which isn't over here. :p

jesus christmas thats expensive! :o

it doesn't pay to be a macross fan if you live in europe does it.

i just received a 3rd issue thanks to Neova. Unfortunately, it came with a defect. One of the panels on the right wing was loose and completely unattached to the wing itself. The pic below is literally how it looked with the box still sealed. Of course, Neova is not to blame. I was pretty satisfied with his packing job and the thing shipped really fast (thanks Neova!). Not quite as satisfied with Yamato's QC, though. I've had tab B's break on me and 1/48s with arthritic hips but to be honest, I have been pretty satisfied with Yamato's QC until now. What kinda irked me about this one was that it came like this straight outta the box.

Oh well, nothing a little model cement or super glue can't fix.

post-4-1102225323.jpg

i just received a 3rd issue thanks to Neova. Unfortunately, it came with a defect. One of the panels on the right wing was loose and completely unattached to the wing itself. The pic below is literally how it looked with the box still sealed. Of course, Neova is not to blame. I was pretty satisfied with his packing job and the thing shipped really fast (thanks Neova!). Not quite as satisfied with Yamato's QC, though. I've had tab B's break on me and 1/48s with arthritic hips but to be honest, I have been pretty satisfied with Yamato's QC until now. What kinda irked me about this one was that it came like this straight outta the box.

Oh well, nothing a little model cement or super glue can't fix.

i feel ya man, but it ain't too bad, i got a valk like that a while back. i'd rather have a loose panel than a broke one. ;)

neova...good packing, fast shipping, good guy, good seller. i usually get all my macross stuff through him. B))

now my question has yet to be answered....

have these reached the US yet? meaning have US retailers recevied them in yet?

Like Pat said... Soze has had them for a while now. In hand. But now I don't know if he has any left. I pre-ordered mine from Kevin, I'm not sure if he has his yet. Either of these guys are cool US dealers in my book. I think Tam is all sold out. And I belive tisinc had some at F&S, I'm not sure if those are old stock or the new ones.

thanks dudes. :)

i also pre-ordered mine from VE. :D he charged my card last week or something(which is usually the sign when he expecting stuff) but i haven't heard the good word.

i'm just hoping Kevin didn't get the shaft from his distributor by only sending him 4 of them. :blink:

Edited by haterist

so,these 3rd releases are having issues w/ the bp8 breaking easily or broke upon arrival? i've yet to get a yammie w/ any qc issues,just lucky i guess.you guys must handle your valks like a gorrilla to be breaking that backpack piece.i consider myself rather rough w/ my 1/60 & 1/48 valks & i've yet to break a hip or backpack piece :blink:

so,these 3rd releases are having issues w/ the bp8 breaking easily or broke upon arrival? i've yet to get a yammie w/ any qc issues,just lucky i guess.you guys must handle your valks like a gorrilla to be breaking that backpack piece.i consider myself rather rough w/ my 1/60 & 1/48 valks & i've yet to break a hip or backpack piece :blink:

not really, so far the only complaints are that someone received one with a crooked tailfin print and the loose panel on the wing. other than that, no one really has had anything bad to say about the 3rd releases.

as far as BP8's breaking, i think most of the people who break them are first time owners of a 1/48 and think they have to push the backpack up like you do with the 1/60's. i almost did it with my first 1/48 but luckly i was TFing it in front of 2 people that owned 1/48s and they quickly told me to chill and just flip it up.

My shipment is coming in this weekend but it still has to clear US customs. I expect to ship around 12/15. While I got allocated on my initial order, I have enough coming to fill all preorders. I also had to buy more from another supplier to get extra stock but at a higher price.

-Kevin

Edited by VALKYRIE-EXCHANGE.COM

Nobody has mentioned it, so I guess I know the answer: Is the pilot the standard DRYL Roy? There were rumors that he'd be in the gray TV flight suit.