Roy's VF-1S 3rd Reissue

Evanta

transformed mine finally. all things ok, just a extremely floppy backpack that can't hold fast packs properly for nuts.

doesn't it have that thingy to hold the backpack when the fastpacks are on in battroid?

Yeah man. Check out this thread for a solution to that backpack problem.

and be careful with the backpack joint!!!

H

For thos who preordered from me, I am waiting for these babies to clear customs as of today. The timing isn't the best though due to the holiday traffic of goods coming into the country. US Customs is extremely backlogged I don't know how many days to clear the shipment and schedule delivery.

thanks. keep us updated

WAY PAST COOL!!! B))

I can hardly contain myself. :D

I will be shipping all FEDEX GROUND for U.S Non-California address orders today in an effort to get most orders delivered on or before 12/24/04. All orders with Priority Mail specified as well as International orders go out tomorrow. Priority Mail orders should be delivered by 12/24. International mail will take 4-7 days. Hopefully, some will arrive by X'mas, too for these.

FEDEX GROUND shipments for California addresses shall go out on 12/20/04 and should arrive between 12/21 (S. Cal) to 12/23/04 (N. Cal).

-Kevin

PS. Gotta thank my baby girl for being good and leaving daddy alone. She was cooing and keeping herself busy when daddy packed Valkyries and printed labels. :lol:

Edited by VALKYRIE-EXCHANGE.COM

I will be shipping all FEDEX GROUND for U.S Non-California address orders today in an effort to get most orders delivered on or before 12/24/04. All orders with Priority Mail specified as well as International orders go out tomorrow. Priority Mail orders should be delivered by 12/24. International mail will take 4-7 days. Hopefully, some will arrive by X'mas, too for these.

FEDEX GROUND shipments for California addresses shall go out on 12/20/04 and should arrive between 12/21 (S. Cal) to 12/23/04 (N. Cal).

-Kevin

PS. Gotta thank my baby girl for being good and leaving daddy alone. She was cooing and keeping herself busy when daddy packed Valkyries and printed labels. :lol:

YOU ROCK KEVIN

this is my x-mas present to myself (along with almost $300 worth of clothes :p ) so it's good to get it within the next 4-5 days :lol: i think imma get mine on the 22nd simply because i'm in the middle of california (more southern than northern tho ;) ) :lol::lol::lol:

...Gotta thank my baby girl for being good and leaving daddy alone.  She was cooing and keeping herself busy when daddy packed Valkyries and printed labels.  :lol:

This is a baby of true patience..., now we as individuals gotta learn from this example.

:rolleyes: Forget us! I want all babies to be like this! :p;)

Oh BTW, THANKS KEVIN!!!! :D

....counting down the seconds.....

:huh:

BAH! This is talking to long :unsure: , I'm goona play with my current 1/48 <_< .....

:lol:

-Kevin

Schweet!

Thanks for the hard work Kevin.

Happy holidays!

i just got mine today too...as good as the 1/48 looks, i'm not totally impressed with it...i guess it's because of how difficult it was to transform since all the joints were so tight well...i really don't see any problems with it besides all the joints being so tight...this is gonna be my first and maybe only 1/48

i have to say thanks to Kevin at Valkyrie-Exchange for the more than great packaging and the super quick delivery! :D