Can you stll get the 1/1 helmets?

hirohawa

i do not think these are being made anymore and i am pretty sure they are worth a fortune now, though i could be wrong,

Edited by zeo-mare

yea i think someone on this board has a few i am not sure who, i do not think i have ever seen the body armor for it, it would be cool of they had some of the other parts of the flight suit buy i think it is just the helmet

yea i think someone on this board has a few i am not sure who, i do not think i have ever seen the body armor for it, it would be cool of they had some of the other parts of the flight suit buy i think it is just the helmet

I thought they were supposed to release the upper chest piece.

post-4-1096843376.jpg

:o:o that is awesome whats the price on it , I have never seen that before. I wish i could get ahold of 1 of these , I also saw some really nice Gundam helmets as well, specially one that they had for Char

:o  :o  that is awesome whats the price on it , I have never seen that before. I wish i could get ahold of 1 of these , I also saw some really nice Gundam helmets as well, specially one that they had for Char

It's very cool but also very, very, expensive. I don't see too many of these helmets and flight armor's selling.

158,000 Yen for the Helmet = $1,478.57

238,000 Yen for the Flight Suit = $2,227.21

Edited by UN Spacy

Yes XS toys has all three helmets and one armor set. Min also has one helmet and armor. Dont knwo anyone else that has one.Good luck steve these things are pretty rare. according to XStoys there were 9 helmets made thats it!!! so he has 1/3 of all the helmets in the world. maybe soemone can refute this or clarify my knowledge. Its kinda sketchy.

they look pretty cool. But I was hesitant to get one cuz I heard the helmets are designed for the japanese market; thus they are smaller in size even though they are 1/1 scale. Can XSToys confirm? I got a big head to fit my massive brain, and I wanted to be able to put it on. Would have been even better if it had been DOT approved. Then I could have worn it while riding my bike.

Yes, I agree, they should've made them bigger (I too have a massive head, I can never get shooting glasses that fit). I was working a side job at Harley one night and I was trying on helmets, and even those helmets were too small. And they only cost a few hundred, not over $1000!

Yamato should've mass marketed these at $200 or so in different sizes. I would've bought a bunch!

As far as I understand, they are made for KIDs for costume play. not for adult and real use.

now let us not jump to conclusions. haha I was fortunate to try on the hikaru helmet of XStoys. Trust me it fits. Whether or not it will fit people with fat heads is a different story. The helmet is top heavy so it has a tendency to tilt down.

As far as I understand, they are made for KIDs for costume play. not for adult and real use.

now let us not jump to conclusions. haha I was fortunate to try on the hikaru helmet of XStoys. Trust me it fits. Whether or not it will fit people with fat heads is a different story. The helmet is top heavy so it has a tendency to tilt down.

Gee Nick, you seem to be quite the expert on this matter. <_<:p:D:lol:

What we need is one of our famous casters in MW to start punchin out bootlegs of these things, screw coloring them let buyers do that :p I'd be make nice green plated one in honor of Kahazaki, and maybe some big upper body armor, I'm sure I can make my own flight suit fabric....hmmmmm and gonna need those arm and leg garments and boots....mmmmm that'd be the ultimate cosplay.

But why not charge $200 and mass produce it. What's the point of selling 9 of these at $1500?

The tooling costs alone must be more than what they sold them for.

Exactly. I would have bought one for $200. :(

See, supply and fscl<1/\/ demand you guys! I swear, if we gathered up some casters to do the helmets and upper body armor, and someone to do the leg and arm garments, man you would have your own squadron of Macross fanatic flight suit wearin freaks in every Con across the globe going "Got Minmay?"