My Car Stolen: M & M ABDUCTED!

Skull-1

For those of you wondering why your PMs have gone unanswered.....

Some whack job stole my car two weeks ago. Finally got it back, but my 1/48 M&M Yammies were in it and they are missing in action. I hope they can break out of the evil drug dealer's house and find their way back to me...

In the meantime, those who have Yammies on hold for me please be patient. Once all of this crud is sorted out I intend to buy them from you--hopefully by the end of next week.

I'm sorry.

I hope this funny story helps your morale

Some whack job stole my car two weeks ago.  Finally got it back, but my 1/48 M&M Yammies were in it and they are missing in action.  I hope they can break out of the evil drug dealer's house and find their way back to me...

In the meantime, those who have Yammies on hold for me please be patient.  Once all of this crud is sorted out I intend to buy them from you--hopefully by the end of next week.

I'm sorry.

My car was stolen on 1/1/03, the cop who found it came to my house to bring me on the place where the thieves were arrested in order to get my car back. he look towards my shelf, he spotted the takatoku VF1S, blikned his eyes (actually he almost cried) and said:

"Hei ma questo è il teschio uno di robotech! che figata lo adoravo quando ero piccolo dove ne trovo uno?"

Translated:

"Hey this is the skull leader! from robotech! cool i loved it when i was a kid. Where i can find one?"

Than i proudly showed to him to my reissue collection and told him where he could find one.

Sadly i started crying when i saw that they have bend the door frame to open it.

The cop explained to me how they started my car (by breaking start key cylinder) ,since the start keyhole was broken the cop explained me me how to start the car whitout the key and I've "stolen" my own car to get home.

PS

In october 03 i bought a car that starts only with the right key (that contains a chip recognized by the engine electronics) if someone wants to steal it, he must change all the engine electronics. But even with such device i look troubled for a couple of seconds every time that I park my car!

Edited by Bluedeath

Sorry to hear...

My car got broken into a couple months back when I was still in college. They stole everything: my iPod mini, pictures of my trip to NYC (including the negatives!!), my girlfriend's house/car keys, her friend's purse and keys, my sweater, my golf clubs (bastards!!), and last but not least, some old valks I was planning to give away to a few MW members. Still don't like to talk about it, but it was a really craptacular experience.

What really pisses me off is that they took things that would have no value to them, like the pictures and negatives, the keys, and of course, my valks.

Sorry, man, good luck.

Some whack job stole my car two weeks ago. Finally got it back, but my 1/48 M&M Yammies were in it and they are missing in action. I hope they can break out of the evil drug dealer's house and find their way back to me...

In the meantime, those who have Yammies on hold for me please be patient. Once all of this crud is sorted out I intend to buy them from you--hopefully by the end of next week.

I'm sorry.

Man, sorry to hear about that. That really sucks. And your M&Ms gone? I would kill that prick who stole it.

Sorry to hear...

My car got broken into a couple months back when I was still in college. They stole everything: my iPod mini, pictures of my trip to NYC (including the negatives!!), my girlfriend's house/car keys, her friend's purse and keys, my sweater, my golf clubs (bastards!!), and last but not least, some old valks I was planning to give away to a few MW members. Still don't like to talk about it, but it was a really craptacular experience.

What really pisses me off is that they took things that would have no value to them, like the pictures and negatives, the keys, and of course, my valks.

Sorry, man, good luck.

Dude, it was someone you know.. likely someone who obsesses about your girlfriend.... who wants to be you....

creepy...

Damn, what is this world coming to. My car just got broken into today. Luckily, I don't keep anything in there except my MP3 player and my car jack. I don't have an ipod, only one of those cheapy players that you can buy now for twenty bucks so it is not a big loss.

Unfortunately, last month my apartment got broken into and they took my $800 computer and $400 monitor ontop of my DVDs, PS2, digital camera, etc... Of course, we can't blame the criminals. It is society's fault they are like that. It will also be my fault if I crack their heads open with a hammer if I ever find out who did this.

Sorry to hear...

My car got broken into a couple months back when I was still in college.  They stole everything: my iPod mini, pictures of my trip to NYC (including the negatives!!), my girlfriend's house/car keys, her friend's purse and keys, my sweater, my golf clubs (bastards!!), and last but not least, some old valks I was planning to give away to a few MW members.  Still don't like to talk about it, but it was a really craptacular experience. 

Sorry, man, good luck.

Dude, it was someone you know.. likely someone who obsesses about your girlfriend.... who wants to be you....

creepy...

OMG, that is creepy. Was it....... YOU??? ;):p

Damn, what is this world coming to. My car just got broken into today. Luckily, I don't keep anything in there except my MP3 player and my car jack. I don't have an ipod, only one of those cheapy players that you can buy now for twenty bucks so it is not a big loss.

Unfortunately, last month my apartment got broken into and they took my $800 computer and $400 monitor ontop of my DVDs, PS2, digital camera, etc... Of course, we can't blame the criminals. It is society's fault they are like that. It will also be my fault if I crack their heads open with a hammer if I ever find out who did this.

No, it wouldn't be your fault. It would be their fault for being dumb enough to break into your house. That's why they deserve the hammer. :angry:

I know this is a long shot, but maybe you should post your city, just in case those Valks are sighted in a shop that deals in used goods. Or even on eBay.

Likewise, if you know any such shops and the personnel are nice, you could give them a heads-up. The car thief might dump the Valks somewhere or try to sell them.

No, it wouldn't be your fault. It would be their fault for being dumb enough to break into your house. That's why they deserve the hammer. :angry:

no no it is the theives fault for his head being inthe way of you swinging hammer

My sympathies. I had my vehicle stolen once before, so I know what it feels like. It was found some days later abandoned near a 7-11. I felt so wronged. It's funny how weird you feel when it happens. For the first while you're in denial that it's gone and you keep saying "They can't do that! It's illegal!" :)

Good thing you got it back. Sorry about the Yammies though. That really sucks.

Dang, that really sucks! I've had my car broken into twice, so I know the pain, but I always say it can be worse, much worse, it's just material items that can be replaced, although I hope the thieves who rape our cars and homes will realize what goes around comes around, payback is a dish best served on a cold plate.

No... that's payback is a dish best served cold, not a cold plate. Actually... it's suppose to be revenge... :lol:

I'll make like a tree and get out of here....

Edited by >EXO<

Dude, I know the pain of having a car stolen. At least it wasn't jacked. I had my car jacked right in front of me. Two guys jumped in my car and made me drive to an alley where they then proceeded to try and beat me. One guy I'm sure had to go to the hospital, as I broke his nose, arm, leg, and a few ribs and damaged his throat. the other guy gave me a good whomping, but he'll at least remember me. That's something that will get you pissed, but they caught those numbnuts and I got my car back minus all my shiznit that was in it. No Valks, but I had all my schoolbooks taken, my digital camera, pager (this was awhile back), some movie posters, and about .75 cents in pennies??? :angry:

At least you have your wellness. I had a black eye, a broken rib, and broken knuckes. That doesn't count the countless scrapes, bruises, and sores from kicks.

Yeah, it was bad, but I did hella good for two on one. :ph34r:

Hey, JASON, don't worry about the 1/60 ya wanted to pick up from me. It's still has your name on it, always has. I gotta admit I had a feeling something was up when I didn't get a PM back from ya. Just sort yer stuff out and we'll just settle things later. Take it easy :) .

Joel

well, I can say that most new cars are harder to steal, but if they want anything from your car at your parked spot they can easily brake in. As for the older cars,, namely hondas, Acuras, Toyotas, nissian,, they can just use one of those "keys" open your door and start your car, then drive it away,, parked at their local strip garage , go grab something to eat, take a nap,, then start thinking what to strip from your car. :angry:

My car got broke in a couple of times, and it pisses me off every single time.. there's this one time they just took all my cds,my cup holder, and some coins for the meter.

One of these days,, I might just rent a apartment with a good view of my parked car and rig it with a silent cellphone alarm( should be easy), where my car will call me if any of it's door is open,, then I can use a Sniper rifle to shoot his legs so he can't run away.

Then what ever happens will be up me.. I mean I can just continue to watch the news, go bowling, go get something to eat, or I can walk to where my car parked and ask " what happen? are you hurt?" :)

:lol::D:lol::D:lol:

Sorry to hear about your car. I hope you catch the motherf###er. :angry:

I'm glad you got back to me, cuz I was ready to sell the Max after the not hearing from you for so long. Anyways, I cancelled my listing on eBay and it's ready to be sent to you whenever your MO gets here.

skull you still by 1/48s? If I rememebr correctly you were the one preaching the bandai gospel and slamming yamato's quality. Which I think i backed you up on. lol.

anyways man, I'm terribly sorry this happened to you. I always say law should be more friggin hardcore man, therews so many damn loopholes in the judicial system it aint even funny.

and I kinda wish they DID try to haul off your engine just so you could catch those son's o bi*ches off guard and they drop it on themselves on accident. Stupid shi*s act all hard doin stuff but when they get sighted their cowards.

Ya know the sad thing is those stupid f*c*s probably have no idea what a max and milia valk is. They probably pawned it off to some dujmb kid who thought it was voltron.

Telln ya man if the law were more harder shi* like this would never happen.

Yeah, I still have a burr up my saddle about Yammies, but they're the only choice I have so I just bite my tongue.

I have to admit my Low Viz was perfect QC-wise. It's the first one to win the title. Max "A" wasn't bad either.

Any how, Connor and Tom--look for MOs within a week. If nothing arrives let me know.

The only thing of value that should ever be left in your car is the engine-not too many scum bags can carry one of those away....

I agree, the only thing I keep in my car is a pen, 10 bucks, and sunglasses. Keep your items in your car to a minimum. Don't give those scum lickers anything else of yours!! I'm sorry to hear about your cars being broken into. It's a shame that it's the 21st century and we still have to deal with crap like this. I guess its part of life that you always have to protect yourself and be on guard.

On a side note:

What if we could plant some sort of self-destruct device inside of our valks?? Think about it......and they would blow up when they leave the perimeter of your house. Or you could blow it up with a transmitter! That way you will defiantly know who stole your Macross toys when you get arrested for their murder! :blink:

I am sorry that every1's car got either broken in or stolen... however, I wish someone would would have broken into mine or steal it and leave the "Hello Kitty" sunvisor behind... I have a two-door celica from 10 years ago that has no A.C. built into it, so I am hoping that the thieves would trully sweat it out when they take it... though I should just fill it up with gas that would take me barely no where to go... so if it does run out, I can just walk up to the thieves and ask if they were going my way with my car.

I do believe that's the reason why no one has broken into it... it's the "Hello Kitty" sunvisor that is scarring them away.