Perfect Grade Zeta

Armor

Well... going to start another one. Should I take pics or are you all sick of seeing my prodjects now? I think this one going to be heavily wheatherd. I like the look of thruster build-up too.

When I started put the armor on I thought it was going to look stupid. But I think it looks real cool now. I hate that new look paint about it...I'll take care of that late. ;)

post-26-1094512476_thumb.jpg

:) great work you should have painted this one it the Titans scheme like you did the Strike it would have looked even better, there actually a few Titans Zeta toys out and they looked great,

keep up the good work

chris

hi actually there is a full Titans version that has no white on it it is just like the MK II Titan and the Strike you did alittle while back. i have yet to see anyone do it in that color scheme and it looks quite nice

I can't wait to get this thing into fighter mode...or Wave Runner or Rider or what ever it's called. :p

Should be easy enough to transform it to Wave Rider from looking at the instructions. I haven't had the drive or courage to try it on mine though yet. :lol:

Also, if you have a PG Zaku or get one, get some Zeta Zaku pics. I can't since I put the PG Zaku idea on the shelf for now. Money and space killed that plan.

Ok. I've got mixed feelings about this one. In robot mode he's ok. The hip point stinks. All he can do is stand strait up. The legs are to close together. And he looks like poidexter. When I started to change him the leg fell out of the hip joint. :angry: When it was in figter mode it was like holding a big wet sponge. It just saged. But I looked more closely at the ship and saw two support pieces that came out and BAMB. The Wave Ship looks real cool. The next set of pic after these will be well wheatherd.

post-26-1094879334_thumb.jpg

I would like to say that I love this thing. The decals are starting to look real good. I'll be keeping him in Wave Rider for sure. I had to go back in the wings to get the lights to work :angry: . I would lean toward saying that it is worth the money. :rolleyes:

If the loose joints are ball socket type, try putting some electrical tape around the ball, and see if it helps. This worked for me on the amdriver toys, which are much smaller of course.

My PG Zeta is a little loose, but not a "wet sponge" :)

Edited by Pat S