Yammie Bubblegumcrisis

wolfx

Wow, :p

Finally, Bubblegum Crisis figures.

So, where's the prototype for Moto-Slave? :rolleyes:

That would be the next best thing since the 1/48s. It seems like my childhood is coming after my wallet with a vengeance!

here are the 2040 hardsuits for comparison...

post-26-1093548970_thumb.gif

Exo and I have been discussing this on AIM and I think its becoming obvious the 2040 suits are very, very similar to the second generation suits from 2033.

p_side.gif

This is from 2033

mecha-main-014.jpg

This is from 2040

The 2040 suits are a big more angular, sharper edges, but all in all they seem very similar. I dont think its really going to matter that much, just see what logo they use on the packaging...

Edited by yellowlightman

these look great. and its even better that they look to be from the original ova. can't wait to see the sylia and nene suits. does anyone know when these are going to be available? i'm not finding any info.

I was wrong :p I completely spaced the new suits they got in episode 8 <_< I watched all of Bubblegum Crisis last night to make sure :D I don't remember if those were also the ones they used in Crash. As it was pointed out, Priss's suit in 2040 looks remarkabley similar to her Scoop Chase suit towards the end. The katakana title on the display cards is what bothered me, it's from the original series all right.

Still, I wonder why they decided to make the hard suits that only show up in the OAV for 10-15 minutes? I would think the original hard suits used in the rest of the series are much more identifiable with the fans.

It seems like my childhood is coming after my wallet with a vengeance!

Exo

Can I quote you on that?

I think you just did... :lol:

I gotta check my B-Club and Artmic when I get home to see what version they are. The hardsuits are very similar. I think it's the moto slaves that differ more...

wolfx: As far as I know that sign has a little 'Action Figure' (アクションフィギュア) stuck to it. I wonder what that would mean? :p Not to mention that you can see the joints there. Look harder if you can't. Especially Rinna's knee.

Edited by rikiryou

curse you yamato, do you people ever get tired of stealing my money=D. im definately picking these up. and if we get a motoslave down the line,i will be teh happy. Just glad to finally see some BGC action figure goodness. I hope to see some "inner suit" figures in the future as well. all in all, Yamato, you got my damn wallet. =D

Ok it seems there is some confusion here. As several people posted, the Priss and Lina harsuits shown on 2chan are the ones shown at Atelier Sai`s booth. They are articulated action figures about 50% larger than the Priss trading figure by Yamato.

Atelier Sai is a model prototype sculptor not a retailer. These are prototypes and do not have a vendor yet. He is still in the process of negotiating.

He is very enthusiasic and wants to make motoslaves. But before that he is working on some large exo suits that the hardsuits fit into, like the ones in Red Eyes(or was it moonlight rambler, havent watched the series in years)

Bariaburu Faita, if you are in contact with Atelier Sai, please let him know that a toy of the MADOX-01 powered suit from the 'Metal Skin Panic' anime would be very popular with I suspect a great many MWers :D

Also, please ask him why the heck he canted the VF-0S's headlasers so far outward on the latest sculpt revisions. They were the one thing that was fine about the original sculpt!

Graham

He is very enthusiasic and wants to make motoslaves. But before that he is working on some large exo suits that the hardsuits fit into, like the ones in Red Eyes(or was it moonlight rambler, havent watched the series in years)

Technically, those are motoslaves as well. The largest motoslave which Linna uses to shoot the orbital laser was a prototype developed by Sylia that wouldn't transform correctly and was thus permanently stuck in suit mode.

• 3 years later...