Yes, another custom Enigma

Kurt

Hey everyone. Here are images of yet one more Enigma that I have done. I know, your probably tired of them by now. This one is weathered a bit more than previous ones and I used a different ID number. Let me know what you think.

And if you like what you see, it could be yours.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=5916911502

Shameless plug.... :p

post-4-1093316341_thumb.jpg

Sweeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!

I personally, never tire of seeing this scheme, as it is one of my favorites. Unfortunately, I have yet to save up to buy a custom, and I SEVERELY lack the skills to do one on my own.

I'd commission a Roy VF-1S to have this sorta decaling and weathering. But I fear I'd never enjoy my other (plain) 1/48s again!

I'll never get tired of looking at pics of customs that are this well done!

H

I'd commission a Roy VF-1S to have this sorta decaling and weathering. But I fear I'd never enjoy my other (plain) 1/48s again!

Oh, come on. You will never regret it. :D

Thanks everyone for the wonderful compliments.....

Wow, absolutely beautiful!

I concur, that we never get tired of looking at quality customs such as yours. I could see getting a little bored with seeing a lot of really, really low quality customs, but to the best of my recollection, all of the customs posted have been nicely done.

Thanks to the damn federal government we aren't allowed to check out eBay. So, I'll have to wait until I get home to see your auction.

By the way, the weathering looks perfect. ;)

Fabulous, absolutely fabulous. A job well done. :)

Kurt, I would like to congratulate you along with everyone else. Seeing all your work is inspiring. You are a true artist and everything you have completed is amazing. I just can not get enough of your customs. I'm in the same boat as others though, a total lack of cash. Damn college and daughters. If I didn't love those two so much I'd swear they were a curse from god (not really) :lol: . I hope you continue to do your customs. I am curious though, ever consider customizing a 1/72? Perhaps a YF-21 customized. Personnaly I would like to see one painted up like Sunstorm from the Transformers line.

I am curious though, ever consider customizing a 1/72? Perhaps a YF-21 customized. Personnaly I would like to see one painted up like Sunstorm from the Transformers line.

I have never had my hands on a 1/72 YF-21. So I don't know the difficulty in taking one apart for customizing. However I am willing to try.