The Official Aim for the Top! Gunbuster Thread

Share?

329441[/snapback]

I can post some images, but they are graphic and may upset some visitors. Should I post links to them or just add the pictures. Hands up to see who wants pictures...

329525[/snapback]

Anyone who doesn't know about nudity in Gunbuster probably wouldn't be reading this far into the topic anyway. I say post them if you want to post them, link if you want to link. This is a forum about a 23 year old show anyway, what's there to worry about?

OMFG this is great!

Pictures of the new Kaiyodo Gunbuster!

http://pony-hp2.web.infoseek.co.jp/GUNBASTER.htm

329700[/snapback]

It's beautifully sculpted and detailed (check the bellow joints all over it) but it's

a) tiny (it's using a microman cape for crying out loud)

b) Has no accessories outside of the hands and infamous crossed arms, no colliders, no shield, no buster homerun etc

It's only a short show and I would have gladly paid more for all of the options seen within it but I will be buying it none the less as it is the best Gunbuster toy bar none. :p

Dix Neuf is a great companion piece, a shame that it's totally static. :(

Hey, I've greatly increased the size of the image galleries on my site. If you have time, go on over and have a look.

Edit: I'm also experimenting with video clips on the episode summary pages. Give it a whirl.

http://toponeraegunbuster.com/

Edited by Noriko Takaya

Hey, I've greatly increased the size of the image galleries on my site. If you have time, go on over and have a look.

Edit: I'm also experimenting with video clips on the episode summary pages. Give it a whirl.

http://toponeraegunbuster.com/

329851[/snapback]

That is an awesome page...but where's the "stuff" you were talking about :)

I wouldn't use the cape as a size comparison. This is my friend's. Its standard Kaiyodo sized. ;)

normal_P9190124.JPG

329823[/snapback]

Ok, I take it back, it does look a pretty decent size.

Sorry to obsess but could you please ask your friend just how tall it is?

I've got to wait for the end of the month before I can order one. :(

That is an awesome page...but where's the "stuff" you were talking about :)

329935[/snapback]

I have a friend of mine who had one of the Gunbuster hentai comics which featured a abnormally big breasted Jung on the front cover. On the inside she was dancing, having sex, and doing everything perverted she could think of. I asked him to track it down for me today. I had made scans of the book originally, but I cannot find where I put the files. So I'll have to start over...

Sorry!

It's too bad our copyright laws are so tight everyone has to be sue happy. It's a lot more fun when anyone can safely make hentai without companies having to worry about someone stealing their licenses & such.

• 2 weeks later...

The new toy is, in a word: crap. Many of the edges are poorly cut, the posability is garbage. You'll never get it to look like it does in the pictures, it doesn't bend that way. He will not, under any circumstances, be able to stand up straight, or even reasonably close to it. However, he is quite good at doing the limbo.

The new toy is, in a word: crap. Many of the edges are poorly cut, the posability is garbage. You'll never get it to look like it does in the pictures, it doesn't bend that way. He will not, under any circumstances, be able to stand up straight, or even reasonably close to it. However, he is quite good at doing the limbo.

336079[/snapback]

I've just found this out for myself, the hard way. :(

Quite the dissapointment, I really hope Bandai does an SOC GB one day.

Well, I think it was not meant to be played with but left in the box. It does say adult collectable on the box. And I had no problem getting my figure to pose. I did have to glue the damned plasma cloud or whatever it is to the foot though.

I'd so much rather buy that Dix Neuf then waves super exspensive PVC and the ships are just a beautifull bonus. :D

Also, Studio Halfeye have started up work on their transformable Gunbuster again,

http://halfeye.m78.com/himiken/t-ken/t-ken.html

most of us will never be able to afford it but you just know it's going to be a thing of beauty.

Edited by Fort Max

Finally finished downloading and .....

w0w!

I didn't think that they'd be able to 'top' the last episode for action, but damn they did it before 20 minutes in!!! And the deaths were great as well. Totally loved the various homage that they paided to the various genres.

I'm eagerly awaiting when someone will fansub episode 4. I want to understand what the hell was going on in all that chaos.

I have to admit that I did not like Nono's form later in that episode. Felt a little too Mighty Morphin for my tastes. Everything else was frickin awesome.

Agreed! But I like I thought it was more Kairider(spl) with that damned scraf and the whole tranformation scene was totally Magical Girl! That's not counting the times she's dressed like Naru(from LH) or looked like Kurumi(from SAK).

But was it me or during the second swimming scene didn't 'Oneesama' look totally sexy! :D:blink::o;)

OH and didn't that whole space walk on the moon just reek of 2001!

Edited by chrono

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...