YF-19 & x-9 ghost order thread

goldenboy_forever

Hi everyone :lol:

I'm proud to announce that Rohby will be recasting the awsome club-m yf-19 weapon set & fold booster also the yamato fast pack vf-11b pilot, and the out of production X-9 ghost fighter from macross plus. If you are intrested in buying post your intrest here.

Sample pics

hj_0597a1.jpg

rb213.jpg

UPDATE

Order LIST SO FAR

These are people who are just intrested if you would like me to add you to the list or remove you let me know by just posting on the forum.

X-9 Ghost fighter $50 (shipping pending ???)

ChristopherB

jwinges

tsuyoshi1

rnurmin

Nitrous

jipe

pfunk

phule

THOR

boinger

neova

Alphahx

club-m Yf-19 weapon set (not ready yet for price :p )

ChristopherB

tsuyoshi1 (2)

rnurmin

jipe

Batou

DemonPlay

pfunk

THOR

gnollman

neova (4)

thank you all for your intrest

Edited by goldenboy_forever

Hello,

You said the key word, "1/72" scale.

Since that's what I'm focusing on, please count me in for (1) of each.

The Ghost, and the YF-19 weapon set and fold booster.

I'm not sure why he's casting the Yamato VF-11B pilot though. :huh:

Perhaps I'm missing something obvious, but I'm not sure why anyone would need a copy of the Yamato pilot figure, except perhaps for people that own the original non-fastpack Yamato VF-11.

There is no Hasegawa kit to use it with, and anyone that owns the Club M version already has a pilot.

Sincerely,

Christopher B))

Hey CB the pilot is for the yamato macross plus line mainly for the yf-19 and vf-19a and the non fast pack vf-11b that didn't come with a pilot. Sorry no prices yet just trying to see if there is enough intrests and Rohby is figuring out the material cost

From Rich :)

Hi Grayson

Rohby is the person who made the recast of 1/48 fat hands, the pencil sharpner pilot, the 1/48 micro missles, the joke machine, and the back pack part of the 1/48 call BP8. Do a search for all of his postings and you might find alot of things you'll like.

From Rich :)

Hi Rich,

I know this is off the topic but is it possible for Rohby to recast/create the Booster pack for VF-11B as well? You only see this image during Isamu's fight with Guld in VF-11B.

Here's a image of the booster mounted on VF-11

post-3-1092341261.jpg

Sorry folks for the wait

We have begun on recasting the non-fast pack ghost fighter x-9 kit no deacals needed the kite simbol on the ghost fighter is etched on. Seems like the mold will only pull about 20 kits pricing will be $50.00 dollars per kit i'm not sure how much shipping will be, but it should be cheap for us buyers. As for the yf-19 fold booster kit it is in the process of being re-tooled because of the fact that that the clear canopy that shows the engine on the fold booster is way to small Rohby will fabercate it from scratch, and we are double checking if the club-m kit will fit the yf-19 hasegawa set. yf5.jpg

As for the weapon set to fit on the yamato yf-19 toy that's a whole diffrent story. If any one has any ideas on how to mount on the weapon kit and the fold booster to the yf-19 and vf-19a(blue game color) with out damaging the toy I'm all ears. My Idea's so Far are

make a small clip that would hold on to the wing so you can mount the weapons kinda like the old bandai's

Or recast the yamato yf-19 wing with built in weapon mountings

i've thought about magnets but it wouldn't look as nice because there wouldn't be weapon mountings.

Or just be hard core and super glue it your self and never ever transform it again.

the simplest thing to do it to get a hot glue gun and glue on the weapon mounting on the wing because a glue from a hot glue gun is tempory kinda like rubber cement you can peal off the glue and not damage the wing and reapply any time you like. It gets a little messy but you can trim off the excess with a twezer. Please becareful not to let the metal tip touch the wing because it will leave a melting mark.

As for the fold booster make a small clip that would fit over the shield so you can super glue the fold booster to the clip and not the actual shield it self.

I recomend who evers intrested in the yf-19 kit to buy it for there hasegawa yf-19 kit because you can just super glue everything. unless you just want to display the weapons :D Also the club-m yf-19 pilot will not be recasted becasue it looks nothing like the macross plus pilot it actually looks like a asternot, so we will be using the vf-11b yamato pilot instead. You can guys can also just put in a request for the pilot. It looks nice in the yamato yf-19.

From Rich & Rohby

I'll keep everyone updated as much as possible.

great minds think alike

Join ANIMEPUNCH!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...