Official Gundam Plamodel Thread

Lastnight was checkin out some stores.....and thought I was pretty bored and needed something more to do for next weekend, so I went ahead and bought that 1/60 Impulse....lets see how good it is...hopefully it'll be a bit nicer than the 1/60 Strike from a while back.

(This was already mentioned in the Transformers Alternators and More Thread, but I thought I'd post it here, since it's focused on a Gundam toy.)

Has anyone here picked up the Arch Enemy Aile Strike Gundam? I got mine yesterday at K-B Toys for $6.99 (compared to prices as high as $20 online) and I have to say that it's the best deal for a new Gundam toy. Despite limited head articulation, the Strike Gundam has excellent poseability and detail for a PVC figure. As soon as I finish drawing the panel lines, I'll post some pics.

If your K-B Toys doesn't have the Aile Strike in stock, I might be able to mail you one. PM Me if you're interested.

post-26-1106770061.jpg

Seems Zeta will be the focus of the HGUC kits for a while. Also, no plans for an updated MG Zeta. The wording also seems to imply there won't be many MG kits either. Predominantly HGUC releases.

from Gunota

Hobby Japan

Questions regarding future releases of HGUC and MG

- Zeta kits will be the focus with the movie release and the staff assures more will come even after the movies are over.

- No plan for updated version of MG Zeta Gundam as they are satisfied with the original release.

- HGUC will be the core for future Zeta kits.

As for the Zeta movies, there's a thread here (you have to search for it) but Tomino had said on record he wanted a "happier" tone for Zeta's ending. Less casualties as well from what he was saying. He also said Camille's character was going to be modified some as well.

Translation: he got soft, and wants to modify his dark series. How he plans ZZ and CCA to still fit in I have no idea. He isn't "kill em all" Tomino anymore.

Honestly, I think it just means he's writing out ZZ, nothing he does should effect CCA.

Seems Zeta will be the focus of the HGUC kits for a while. Also, no plans for an updated MG Zeta. The wording also seems to imply there won't be many MG kits either. Predominantly HGUC releases.

Not only that but MSIA, HCM-Pro & EMSIA as well :

http://aeug.blogspot.com

New MSiA's, GFF, Zeonography

The following is being reported by Paratrick Model:

EMSiA Gundam Mk II Titans colors (unit No. 1, 1,800 yen, April)

EMSiA Gundam Mk II Titans colors (unit No. 2, 1,800 yen, April)

EMSiA Zeta Gundam (2,000 yen, June)GFF Xi Gundam (5,500 yen, May)

Zeonography Action Zaku (convertible to Zaku Flipper, 3,680 yen, June)

MSiA Blaze Zaku Phantom (orange, 1,500 yen, April)

MSiA Dark Dagger L (1,500 yen, May)

MSiA Windam (1,500 yen, May)

Next HCM-Pro? UPDATED

A gabber on 2ch says that Hyper Hobby shows test shots of an HCM-Pro Nemo (no sale date yet). An AEUG Mk II is said to come after that.

MSiA, GFF update

Taniguchi Jouet Gros Network updated with the following additional listings & details:

GFF Xi Gundam (convertible to Penelope)

Cosmic Region Freedom Gundam (3,864 yen, June)

MSiA Dark Dagger L (w/ cannon pack & bazooka)

MSiA Windam (Neo Lorrnoke custom, 1,575 yen, June)

MSiA HiZack (w/ ballute system, 1,575 yen, June)

MSiA Galbaldy Beta (w/ ballute system, 1,575 yen, May)

MSiA Asshimar (transforming, 1,785 yen, April)

(This was already mentioned in the Transformers Alternators and More Thread, but I thought I'd post it here, since it's focused on a Gundam toy.)

Has anyone here picked up the Arch Enemy Aile Strike Gundam? I got mine yesterday at K-B Toys for $6.99 (compared to prices as high as $20 online) and I have to say that it's the best deal for a new Gundam toy. Despite limited head articulation, the Strike Gundam has excellent poseability and detail for a PVC figure. As soon as I finish drawing the panel lines, I'll post some pics.

If your K-B Toys doesn't have the Aile Strike in stock, I might be able to mail you one. PM Me if you're interested.

I've never seen this before :o

how big is it?

PVC!!! What the hell~!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!!!! Man I am so used to my arch enemy figures having that HARD durable ABSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

But then again 6.99 is not that bad...

Okay, I was half-correct when I said the figure is PVC. Majority of the components are ABS plastic. PVC parts consist of the antenna, beam rifle barrel, Aile Striker wings and vernier tips.

PVC!!! What the hell~!!!!!  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!!!!  Man I am so used to my arch enemy figures having that HARD durable ABSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

But then again 6.99 is not that bad...

Okay, I was half-correct when I said the figure is PVC. Majority of the components are ABS plastic. PVC parts consist of the antenna, beam rifle barrel, Aile Striker wings and vernier tips.

SO... It IS ABS.

I was really worried... I started to think that maybe my Talgesee was ABS crap!

And maybe it is...

Damn you.

Dude that is friggin awesome. Show more!!! Hell of a deal. I remember when KB used to sell MSIA for 6.99!!

It'll keep my RX-78 AE toy company.

yeah,, now their Misa are 3 for $10.. .. it's so cheap that you just want to buy them all,. too bad they only have buster,duel, and launcher strike.. :(

Here are some more postes, you can't have gundam without a saber..

Also it can kick, dash, then run over and knife another toy,, but those knifes are way too small.. they are so tiny. <_< ,

Just like the MMM strike. The Armor Shneider Knives are too small too. I had to carve new ones out of styrene and here's how it looks.

Mucho better I think...

post-26-1107223435_thumb.jpg

Edited by Montarvillois

Also it can kick, dash, then run over and knife another toy,, but those knifes are way too small.. they are so tiny. <_< ,

Just like the MMM strike. The Armor Shneider Knives are too small too. I had to carve new ones out of styrene and here's how it looks.

Mucho better I think...

what size is this? i'm confuse cos there are so many sizes :(

Mucho better I think...

what size is this? i'm confuse cos there are so many sizes :(

the mmm is 1/100. My guess is the Arch Enemy is 1/100 too. DAMN !!! Shin, you beat me to answer ! lol !

errr... toonz avatar prrrrr... prrrrr...

Edited by Montarvillois

even in the 1/100 scale their's the High Grade / Master Grade / MMM/ GQ /and Arch Enemy. Even though they are all same scale their sizes/proportions are all alittle different. I'm guessing the Master Grade version is the Best 1/100 you can get :) But which is a better deal.. The MasterGrade is $40 and the High Grade is $23, the Arch enemy is $15 ($6.99 is a sale price so i'm not counting that).. I dont know the going price for the MMM or the GQ so if anyone knows please fill me in.

Then there's also the 1/44 and the 1/60, wonder if they'll have a 1/200 HCM pro version.

" Montarvillois", nice work on those Armor Shneider Knives, size does matter :lol:

I cant see any weathering or shading in this toy. Does it have some???

if you mean the Arch enemy it does have a very light touch shading of gray. It's so little you wouldn't notice it much because the toys is white grayish. But it's not as detail as the Zero Custom or the Tallgeese :(