a wish list for pilots in different pose

blackjek

hi just have this wish that yamato will bundled the pilots in standing or different poses on top of the sitting pilots. so we can display them :)

Maybe like a focker sitting near the air brakes with a beer in his hands.

then they can have some exclusives with hikarua and misa in standing in the cockpit like in episode 28? or 27.

or one with minmay thay can fit nicely in a TV style hands.

or hikaru in his orange pilot suit and scarf..

well the list can go on...

any wishes??

Pilot figures and ground crew, with groud crew vehicles...

Some people have constructed their own dioramas with figures and such from other models... The ones I've seen look really cool... But it would be great if Yamato made a set of figures.

Last night I put my new Roy 1/48 in exhibition position. You know, like when the manufaturers of fighter planes displays all the weapons and accesories that the plane can use. And I thought " this would look great with ground crew set with pressure hoses, mechanics and pilots in different positions and those cool tiny vehicles that tow the planes and carry the missiles and gun pods".

Guess that would be my figures wish list. :)

Yes I understand you. Because I like to do the same. I set a position for the toy, displaying it on the desk, for exemple. Then I turn around the desk, watch from different angle and I think "It's like in the film..." then, a few minutes later, I try a different position... and there's no ending !

So, yes, adding small tiny figures would be cute and it would make display longer, so, I can see all details longer, then trying a different pose. Small vehicles. Small figures, every where !!

Am I mad?

Last night I put my new Roy 1/48 in exhibition position. You know, like when the manufaturers of fighter planes displays all the weapons and accesories that the plane can use. And I thought " this would look great with ground crew set with pressure hoses, mechanics and pilots in different positions and those cool tiny vehicles that tow the planes and carry the missiles and gun pods".

Guess that would be my figures wish list. :)

Awesome idea.

Maybe even a hangar (with it's own dim flourescent lights) to top it all off.

I'd position the valk halfway out of the hangar like it's heading off to the runway...

I guess if we want to think of set pieces we can go on and on and on.... :)

I wish the pilot head can turn.

me too.

i would definately put down 20 bucks for a pack of the macross characters standing and sitting in 1/48 scale so they could be on or around the valk.

for sure!

In the past, I've suggested to Yamato several times that they should make a 1/48 accessory set, containing standing 1/48 pilot figures as well as non-articulated DYRL style hands (gunpod hand, open hand & fist), similar in concept to the 1J TV hands.

Last time I mentioned this idea was about a month ago and they seemed fairly receptive to the idea, so there is a small chance it may eventually happen.

Graham

In the past, I've suggested to Yamato several times that they should make a 1/48 accessory set, containing standing 1/48 pilot figures as well as non-articulated DYRL style hands (gunpod hand, open hand & fist), similar in concept to the 1J TV hands.

Last time I mentioned this idea was about a month ago and they seemed fairly receptive to the idea, so there is a small chance it may eventually happen.

Graham

at least we have hope....

oh man, do I ever need help  :blink:

not help, a girlfriend instead

woah does tt mean that from M&M onwards the head are articulated. however it seems like the head got bigger too..
It's not a in the picture though.

Ya, a GF into anime... and Macross rollplaying ;)

Get her to dress up like Milia or Misa :D

Edited by Southcross

woah does tt mean that from M&M onwards the head are articulated. however it seems like the head got bigger too..

Start looking here. Maybe you'll get lucky. :p

Graham

at least we have hope....

Hope against hope. (At the same time, crossing fingers and toes)

Start looking here. Maybe you'll get lucky. :p

Dude, thanks for the link ;)

Now those costumes, how much for the whole "chick-n-caboodle" :D

I would want some pilot figures that were standing up, so that they could be outside the Valk. and some deck crew guys with the little vehicles that tow could tow the valks or haul ordinance around, like the missiles or GU-11 ammo. Oh, and maybe a pilot on a cockpit ladder so they can look like they are climbing in or out of the cockpit. I dunno, I just think that would make a pretty cool scene with all the little crew guys around the valks.

I would want some pilot figures that were standing up, so that they could be outside the Valk. and some deck crew guys with the little vehicles that tow could tow the valks or haul ordinance around, like the missiles or GU-11 ammo. Oh, and maybe a pilot on a cockpit ladder so they can look like they are climbing in or out of the cockpit. I dunno, I just think that would make a pretty cool scene with all the little crew guys around the valks.

A while ago there was a great 1/48 picture like that (more or less) ground crew scrambling around get the bird ready, the pilot in the low-vis ready to go, it was pretty cool, I think he used the 1/48 Hasegewa USAF set.

Yeah! That's what I was talking about. Yamato did the same thing on a toy convention in Tokyo when announcing the up-coming 1/48's ( I saw the pictures here somewhere) and boy, does that make the beast come alive!! Please, Yamato, Pa-leez!

An "assembly required" Armored-1 maintenance bay playset would be nice too (I'm a sucker for dioramas) :p