a wish list for pilots in different pose

blackjek

oh man, do I ever need help  :blink:

not help, a girlfriend instead

woah does tt mean that from M&M onwards the head are articulated. however it seems like the head got bigger too..
It's not a in the picture though.

Ya, a GF into anime... and Macross rollplaying ;)

Start looking here. Maybe you'll get lucky. :p

forget it, she likes to go to church (see "about me" section) ;)

Actually I would like to see deck crews maybe on a mini-diarama. Thumbs-up pilots... Pilots giving the one-finger salute. Shaking fist pilot. Some kind of "alternative" helm pilot (helm in lap. helm not all the way on the head, kind of like a US football player) Young Hikiru in his racing uniform for my VF-1D Hassey would be kewl.

In the past, I've suggested to Yamato several times that they should make a 1/48 accessory set, containing standing 1/48 pilot figures as well as non-articulated DYRL style hands (gunpod hand, open hand & fist), similar in concept to the 1J TV hands.

Last time I mentioned this idea was about a month ago and they seemed fairly receptive to the idea, so there is a small chance it may eventually happen.

Graham

tell them:

"mike.. you know.. mike in america? he said 'go with it'"

Hmm what else in this ground accessories set... Standing and different posed (maybe even minimally articulated - head on a tiny ball joint, movable shoulders, legs? ala Action Fleet but bigger) weapon racks... maybe one of them buggies. A Destroid or two. :lol: Ok ok, save the destroids for later release. ;)