About the Macross Chronicles

Mechanic Sheet

* UN Forces Battleships

Hopefully this is the Macross II sheet for the Gloria and the U.N. Spacy's standard battleship... if it is, odds are they'll cram the rescue ship into an extra report or the bottom three inches of the back side since there's so little info on it.

Character Sheet

* Kamujin Kravshera

* Mylene Flare Jenius

* Morry / Dick

Apart from the fact that I totally read that third line as "Moby Dick" initially, nothing exactly super-interesting. Gotta wonder why the N-Ger is the cover mecha tho if it's a Kamjin issue tho... and do we really need another Mylene sheet? That girl's already got what, A thru G?

Timeline Sheet

* The Birth of the Super Dimension Cinderella

*yawn* Call back when it's the death of the One-Dimension(al) Cinderella... *hates Ranka*

History Sheet

* Mars Base Salla

Okay Chronicle... apology accepted... ^_^

World Guide Sheet

* Super Dimension Chinese Restaurant "Nyan Nyan" [bet none of us saw that one coming, huh?]

I figured that's what the thumbnailed sheet I saw on the blog was... no surprises there. Hopefully it'll be one and done, since there's not much on the restaurant at all.

Technology Sheet

* Variable Fighter / Escape Systems

'kay... so the VF-1's ejection seat, the removable cockpit module, the VF-11's ejectable cockpit block, and EX-Gear again?

Song Sheet

* Aimo / Nyan-Nyan Commercial Song / Carrot Loves you yeah!

If ever there was a song sheet that deserved to end up at the bottom of a birdcage this is it...

and do we really need another Mylene sheet? That girl's already got what, A thru G?

Yeah, we do. This is the Dynamite 7 sheet, I'll wager. Different design, different outfit, different character episodes...hence one more sheet.

*yawn* Call back when it's the death of the One-Dimension(al) Cinderella... *hates Ranka*

You should head over to Animesuki...you'd fit right in. :p

I figured that's what the thumbnailed sheet I saw on the blog was... no surprises there. Hopefully it'll be one and done, since there's not much on the restaurant at all.

You'd be surprised. The "Macross Glossary" included with the "Macross 7 Docking Festival" CD has quite a bit of information about Nyan-Nyan, and Frontier expanded upon it.

If ever there was a song sheet that deserved to end up at the bottom of a birdcage this is it...

Aimo was overplayed, yes, but don't knock the Nyan-Nyan jingle, the first true widespread Macross meme since the Itano Circus. And the Carrot song is awesome.

Yeah, we do. This is the Dynamite 7 sheet, I'll wager. Different design, different outfit, different character episodes...hence one more sheet.

Eh... IMO Mylene's character sheets could probably have been condensed a fair bit to leave room for greater coverage of other character, mecha, etc. that're getting less coverage than they should (or are not being covered at all).

You should head over to Animesuki...you'd fit right in. :p

Bah, I was hating Ranka before it was a group activity. :p

You'd be surprised. The "Macross Glossary" included with the "Macross 7 Docking Festival" CD has quite a bit of information about Nyan-Nyan, and Frontier expanded upon it.

Oh, I'm well aware of the extra information about the chain we got in the Macross 7 Docking Festival booklet... I'm just saying there's really not THAT much to it as a setting. Its history can be summed up pretty concisely, as can its role in the series. Chronicle's never really bothers going into exhaustive detail, they just give a reasonably concise summary most of the time. (For example, I could rhapsodize for several pages about the development history of the VF-2SS... they boiled it down to a single paragraph)

First: Seto, why so bitter? Something is better than nothing.

Chronicle #42:

* UN Forces Battleships

Prolly MII content.

World Guide Sheet

* Super Dimension Chinese Restaurant "Nyan Nyan" [bet none of us saw that one coming, huh?]

Didn't see it coming, but not entirely unexpected. Hopefully it'll elaborate on the "branches throughout emigration fleets" mentioned in the timeline's extra report. (last part of this post: http://www.macrossroleplay.org/forums/inde...g36698#msg36698 )

Glossary Sheet

* VF-3000 Crusader ~ VF-4G Lightning III

Wait a second... this is a whole sheet for the VF's between 3 and 4?!? How much space are they devoting per VF? Or is there a slew of unknown VF's between these two? Or, are they spending so much space on them, because they, and the VF-3000B won't appear in the mechanic section, and are making up for it???

Aimo was overplayed, yes, but don't knock the Nyan-Nyan jingle, the first true widespread Macross meme since the Itano Circus. And the Carrot song is awesome.

This reminded me of something: the last time I was in Kawaramachi (that's Kyoto, for those that don't), I overheard a Macross Frontier song being played from one of those UFO catcher games - that had nothing to do with Macross!

Anyhow, Gubaba, you forgot about the promogulation of the use of "otaku" to define anime fans (which eventually morphed into a derogatory term, but that's another story). Itano Circus (which doesn't necessarily originate in Macross) > otaku > Carrot Loves You Yeah!

Anyhow, Gubaba, you forgot about the promogulation of the use of "otaku" to define anime fans (which eventually morphed into a derogatory term, but that's another story). Itano Circus (which doesn't necessarily originate in Macross) > otaku > Carrot Loves You Yeah!

Hmmm...I know Macross was the first anime to use to word "otaku," but I don't think it inspired the term as it is now used (it's a funny conincidence, and makes a good story story, though). And as you say, the Itano Circus was in Ideon (and other shows? I'm not sure) before it was in Macross...so maybe "Nyan-Nyan, Nyan-Nyan, nihao nyan" is the first widespread Macross meme...

I think it *may* have been used elsewhere. It comes from "(honourific) resident". So, it's bound to have croped up in formal speech somewhere, sometime before SDFM. Though, SDFM gets the credit (or the blame?) for perverting the term into a derogatory one...

I think it *may* have been used elsewhere. It comes from "(honourific) resident". So, it's bound to have croped up in formal speech somewhere, sometime before SDFM. Though, SDFM gets the credit (or the blame?) for perverting the term into a derogatory one...

Really? The account of the story I've heard (which may or may not be true) is that well after it had become the derogatory term we know today, some anime fanatics went back through their mountains of video tapes and laser discs to find the first-ever use of the term in anime...and it turned out to be Macross (in episode one or two, I believe...Hikaru says it, and uses it to mean "you," but I can't remember the line; he also uses it in Miss DJ to address Minmay). So my impression was that it was the first use of the word in anime, but not that it inspired the term in its current meaning.

Is Renato still online? He could probably clear this up... ^_^

Really? The account of the story I've heard (which may or may not be true) is that well after it had become the derogatory term we know today, some anime fanatics went back through their mountains of video tapes and laser discs to find the first-ever use of the term in anime...and it turned out to be Macross (in episode one or two, I believe...Hikaru says it, and uses it to mean "you," but I can't remember the line; he also uses it in Miss DJ to address Minmay). So my impression was that it was the first use of the word in anime, but not that it inspired the term in its current meaning.

Is Renato still online? He could probably clear this up... ^_^

You called? B))

Yeah, there are various versions of this story, but one that comes up often is that the usage of the word "otaku" as it appears in SDFM to refer to "you" was nothing particularly new in meaning, although it was traditionally a polite honorific, as Sketchley mentioned. Thus, Hikaru calling Minmay "otaku", as fifteen- and sixteen-year-olds respectively may have appeared quite odd, and that may have been the new usage. Hardcore Macross fans then mimicked this usage, or so the legend goes, by calling each other "otaku" as it was used in the show. This led to them being labelled the "Otaku-zoku" by those on the outside (the "mainstream", if you like). Note that there were plenty of "zoku" ("groups/tribes") of young people at around this period between the late 70s- early 80s, including the infamous "an-an zoku" and "non-no zoku" (named after the popular magazines which still run today).

After a while, the "zoku" suffix was dropped and they were simply referred to "otaku". These days there are plenty of otaku, not necessarily having anything to do with anime/manga: "pasokon otaku", "densha otaku", etc.

So I would say that SDFM may certainly have played a large part in the development of the term into what it is today.

You called? B))

Yeah, there are various versions of this story, but one that comes up often is that the usage of the word "otaku" as it appears in SDFM to refer to "you" was nothing particularly new in meaning, although it was traditionally a polite honorific, as Sketchley mentioned. Thus, Hikaru calling Minmay "otaku", as fifteen- and sixteen-year-olds respectively may have appeared quite odd, and that may have been the new usage. Hardcore Macross fans then mimicked this usage, or so the legend goes, by calling each other "otaku" as it was used in the show. This led to them being labelled the "Otaku-zoku" by those on the outside (the "mainstream", if you like). Note that there were plenty of "zoku" ("groups/tribes") of young people at around this period between the late 70s- early 80s, including the infamous "an-an zoku" and "non-no zoku" (named after the popular magazines which still run today).

After a while, the "zoku" suffix was dropped and they were simply referred to "otaku". These days there are plenty of otaku, not necessarily having anything to do with anime/manga: "pasokon otaku", "densha otaku", etc.

So I would say that SDFM may certainly have played a large part in the development of the term into what it is today.

Huh. Ya learn somethin' new every day. :)

I wonder, though...did early fans also mimic Hikaru's famous "aho ka...?"

First: Seto, why so bitter? Something is better than nothing.

Not bitter... realistic. I'm not even upset that the remaining three Macross II ships're likely being crammed onto one page, because even I know that there's so little available on two of them that it'd be pointless NOT to. Hell, even I wouldn't waste more than a four-page spread on all three ships combined. There's just not enough material to fill it, even in the really rare sources I've been collecting.

I'm just not a big fan of Ranka, and particularly not of her music... <_<

Wait a second... this is a whole sheet for the VF's between 3 and 4?!? How much space are they devoting per VF? Or is there a slew of unknown VF's between these two? Or, are they spending so much space on them, because they, and the VF-3000B won't appear in the mechanic section, and are making up for it???

Y'know what... I'm good with that... if they cover a whole slew of the previously untouched-upon designs in the middle, or devote a fair bit of space to ones that aren't getting independent sheets, that's my idea of space well spent.

Contents review #41:

Mechanic:

M0 UN 03a: VF-0D: is it just me, or do some of the perspective angles on Hidetaka Tenjin's painting look off? Moving on... great to see pencil lineart of the cockpit AND the HOTAS. WOOT, for the win! Extra report on the differences between the VF-0. Interestingly, there's a VF-0C mentioned.

M7 UN 08b: VF-19: front is the aerospace boosters (booster units and engine nacelle armament containers - aka multi-weapon bays). Reverse is the F model.

M7 UN 01c: Macross 7: front is the conjoined ship and data, reverse is schematic views of the conjoined ship, and 1/3 on the City 7.

MF Etc 01a: Vajra. Major, ultimate disappointment. ALL Vajra from the MF series on one page. !!! And no data :o That's Vajra Queen, Vajra Semi-Queen, Vajra (large), Vajra (small), Vajra carriers (only highlight of the page, confirms that the small one is the "Knight class" battleship, and the large one is the "Bishop class mobile fortress"), and Ai-kun. T.T Hopefully there'll be a worldguide sheet with more info.

Characters:

M0 Cit 02a: Mao Nome: w/ extra report on the MF appearance.

M7 Cit 05a: Miria Fariina Jiinasu

M7 Cit 07a: City 7 Citizens: Hojo Akiko and Michael Johnson.

Timeline #49: up to "the panty episode". Extra reports on the Macross Galaxy Fleet and Mihoshi Academy.

History: MF 08a: only comment that comes to mind is that the action-movement graph has the most number of icons seen to date.

Worldguide 04b: Zentraadi. I wasn't expecting much of this, and was pleasantly surprised. Zentraadi language! Glossary, letters, and hand-written Zentraadi letters for the win. There's also a small section on Zentraadi pronunciation inflections. Interesting, interesting. (For those that don't, it implies that Zentraadi is a tonal language. Like Chinese. Same word pronounced a different way means something different).

Technology 01D: Variable fighter. I didn't know what to expect of this, and was surprised that it's about one of the things I predicted: Valkyrie missiles! WOOT! Two pages!! For the win! Missiles are roughly broken down into micro-missile, large missile, and reaction/dimension eater missile, and external (missile hardpoints, missile pods) and internal (internal micro missile launchers and multi-weapon bays - intersting thing is that they use a VF-11 to illustrate this last one!) There are extra reports on ship missiles, unmanned aircraft missiles and launchers (Ghost X-9 and QF-2001), and Armour and Super packs. Reverse of 2nd page has another kick-ass Tomotake Kinoshita painting of Spartans unleashing the Itano Circus on attacking Zentraadi. Content of the reverse is destroid missiles. This page, alone, makes this issue a must have.

Glossary: 2 sheets, #18 and #19. Noteable content: Battle 13 (VF-X2), Variable Gluag (M3), Violetta (VF-X), Pink Pecker (M7), Vinderance (VF-X2), and the start of the VFs.

Note on the VFs: it's by Japanese phonetic reading. It looks like they're using the English reading of the numbers, organized via Japanese phonetic readings. #19 has (in this order): VE-1, VA-3M, VA-3C Kai, VA-1SS, VF-X, VF-5000, VF-5000B.

Extra Sheet: Game and Advanced Valkyrie #4: Front 2/3: VF-14 Vampire (data, big juicy images), and Neo-Gluag. Reverse is both variants of the Variable Gluag (alas, no stats for any of the Gluag variants >.< ) Front has an extra report on the Dancing Skulls.

Next issue preview: since it's already posted, I'll focus on the art: sw-eeeet Nousjadel-Ger painting. Kamjin (SDFM), black SV-51 (will they cover the option packs and Daisy Cutter bombs this time???) and Mylene Jiinus (I can't place the image. It could be from any part of M7.)

Back cover: 5th binder info:

"For all 50 issues" followed by, in small letters "planned". Could we get more than 50???

Organization:

Binder 1: Mechanic (M0 to D7)

Binder 2: Mechanic (MF to MII), Character sheet (first half)

Binder 3: Character sheet (last half), Timeline

Binder 4: History, Technology, Worldguide, Glossary

Binder 5: Gallery, Song, Goods, Making, Extra.

Contents review #41:

Thanks for taking the time... if it weren't for you posting these I'd probably go nuts trying to decide how many issues I should wait between orders to save on shipping.

MF Etc 01a: Vajra. Major, ultimate disappointment. ALL Vajra from the MF series on one page. !!! And no data :o That's Vajra Queen, Vajra Semi-Queen, Vajra (large), Vajra (small), Vajra carriers (only highlight of the page, confirms that the small one is the "Knight class" battleship, and the large one is the "Bishop class mobile fortress"), and Ai-kun. T.T Hopefully there'll be a worldguide sheet with more info.

Words cannot express my disgust... I was hoping they'd at least aim to establish their sizes, if not their armaments. A major letdown there... maybe we'll get a B-sheet or a second, better sheet if they expand the run to cover False Diva.

Worldguide 04b: Zentraadi. I wasn't expecting much of this, and was pleasantly surprised. Zentraadi language! Glossary, letters, and hand-written Zentraadi letters for the win. There's also a small section on Zentraadi pronunciation inflections. Interesting, interesting. (For those that don't, it implies that Zentraadi is a tonal language. Like Chinese. Same word pronounced a different way means something different).

Useful!

Extra Sheet: Game and Advanced Valkyrie #4: Front 2/3: VF-14 Vampire (data, big juicy images), and Neo-Gluag. Reverse is both variants of the Variable Gluag (alas, no stats for any of the Gluag variants >.< ) Front has an extra report on the Dancing Skulls.

Hard data on the VF-14 Vampire? Score! A shame that they didn't gave any hard data on the Variable Glaug, that's an interesting mechanical design.

Ah, man, I've been so busy I forgot it came out today! I could go downstairs to my 24-hour bookshop and grab it right now, but I guess I will just get it tomorrow from the Co-op as usual where it's 630yen as I need to head down there anyway. Unless I forget again! :p

Another thing is the third set of postcards, I've got to send off for them before the 12th, but apparently we should expect to receive them in April... well, I will most likely be living in Tokyo by that point so I have to put down some other address for the time being. Argh. :wacko:

3rd? Don't you mean the 4th set? (I received the 3rd a couple of months ago (picts in HD. Haven't found the time when I remember about them to find them, and post them herein)

Anyhow, the deadline for the 4th is rapidly approaching...

black SV-51 (will they cover the option packs and Daisy Cutter bombs this time???) and Mylene Jiinus (I can't place the image. It could be from any part of M7.)

Maybe this will help

M42_mecha_sv-51.jpgM42_chara_omote.jpg

Mylene seems from M7 Tv. Damn...

#42 could be interesting: VF1A (cannon fodder?) and VF4.

このほかにも、メカニックシートのVF-4 ライトニングⅢや

VF-1A バルキリー柿崎機、

ヒストリーシートのリン・ミンメイさよならコンサートなど、

見逃せない情報が満載です!

Edited by nexxstrait

#42 could be interesting: VF1A (cannon fodder?) and VF4.

That's not the content of #42 (see Gubaba's post at the end of the preceeding page). Maybe #43.

Anyhow, I fiddled with the organization of the sheets in the binders, and came up with the following, which distributes sheets relatively evenly:

Binder 1:

Mechanic (M0 to D7) + Extra Sheet Game and Advance Valkyrie (it's a shame to relegate them to the fifth binder. Put 'em where they appear, production chronologically wise)

Binder 2:

Mechanic (MF to MII), Character sheet (M0 to M7)

Binder 3:

Character sheet (M7G, MF, SDFM, MII), Timeline

Binder 4 & 5 per publisher's recommendation.

Thanks for the pic, Sketchley. Yeah, I do have that set. I guess I forgot 'cos they're so bland. Oh, well.

Anyway, I got the issue (#41) just now. I already spotted a MAJOR typo. The Roman-Zentradi character guide is missing the letter "Q", and has two "U"'s instead. What's worse, the equivalent of what I imagine ought to be the Q is only given in its handwritten form, as the printed form is identical to that of the U (figures, since they printed it twice). I hope they notice this and print a corrected sheet, or provide a sticker or something.

Ah, where's AnimeFX when you need it? They provided the full alphabet transcription that they got from that oldschool Zentradi Stamp Set made by Nichimo, I believe. Perhaps it appears also in Miyatake's "Macross & Orguss Design Works" book? :unsure:

You should head over to Animesuki...you'd fit right in.

I don't know what is more irritating, the Ranka hate or the Sheryl love affair going on. (I actually like Ranka and Sheryl about the same with Sheryl being in the lead by a bit. I don't really see why it's like that. I do love and appreciate Basara for what he is (A far deeper and symbolic character than haters want to admit) and not what the majority thinks of him though, so I guess I don't see eye to eye with the crowd in general. Thank god this isn't Animesuki though, I would have been lynched as I finished typing that by the Sheryl fans. I would need Basara riding and singing on a space whale to save me from their clutches.

Erm... BadTroll, not sure if that response is supposed to be for this thread. Maybe it's related to Gubaba's post in another thread being meant for an entirely different. Perhaps related to the MW service issues that other people have been mentioning of late?

Erm... BadTroll, not sure if that response is supposed to be for this thread. Maybe it's related to Gubaba's post in another thread being meant for an entirely different. Perhaps related to the MW service issues that other people have been mentioning of late?

It's from Gubaba's post just above. Post 1227.

Hey Seto, look what's there in #43.

100205_1_9.jpg

Hmmmm... well, it looks like they are going to do a VF-2SS Valkyrie II B sheet to cover the Super Armed Pack after all... not bad. I wonder what's on the flipside of that page, maybe the Squire auto-attacker bit and Nexx Gilbert's custom with that heavy railgun for a gunpod.

All in all, I'm at least ok with the level of coverage Macross II has gotten thus far, even if there are some minor omissions due to obscure data that apparently I have and they don't. The rest of my band of merry men (having now said that, I fully expect at least three IM windows in the next hour saying "I AM NOT A MERRY MAN!") are considerably less satisfied, since the Zentradi Valkyrie fans were hoping for statistical data on it, and the Metal Siren fans are getting a bit antsy that we don't have a Metal Siren sheet yet and the perception that they might not get one now that the home run crunch is on at Chronicle. Judging from the remarks in the news blog, it looks like we'll also get the VF-4 Lightning III and Kakizaki's VF-1A.

Edited by Seto Kaiba

Just picked up 41 and saw on the back cover they show how you are supposed to divide the sections between the 5 folders.

It doesn't seem to show how you separate the character sheets between folders 2 and 3, or am I missing something?

Graham

Just picked up 41 and saw on the back cover they show how you are supposed to divide the sections between the 5 folders.

It doesn't seem to show how you separate the character sheets between folders 2 and 3, or am I missing something?

Graham

I did it the stupid way...I looked at the list I've been keeping in the Chronicle Translation thread, counted how many sheets there were, and divided roughly by half. My third binder now opens with Basara.

Graham

See: http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...st&p=827138

and: http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...st&p=827163

I've updated the series breakout. This time it includes numbers #1-40, ordered by number of sheets devoted to each Macross installment, from the highest pagecount to the lowest (spalsh-pages are counted as two pages). I'd like to note that many M7 TV character sheets contain some hard to find or previously unreleased pictures (Encore i.e.).

Macross TV: (30 Character sheets - 29 regular size mecha sheets 10 double page mecha sheets)

Macross 7 TV: (34 Character sheets - 18regular size mecha sheets 8double page mecha sheets)

Macross F TV: (24 Character sheets - 10regular size mecha sheets 9double page mecha sheets)

Macross DYRL: (12 Character sheets - 12regular size mecha sheets 4double page mecha sheets)

Macross PLUS: (12 Character sheets - 8regular size mecha sheets 3double page mecha sheets)

Macross 0: (11 Character sheets - 7regular size mecha sheets 3double page mecha sheets)

Macross II: (12 Character sheets - 7regular size mecha sheets 1double page mecha sheets)

Macross 7 DYNAMITE: (6 Character sheets - 8regular size mecha sheets 2double page mecha sheets)

Macross FLASHBACK: (2 Character sheets - 1regular size mecha sheets 0double page mecha sheets)

Macross 7 MOVIE: (3 Character sheets - 0regular size mecha sheets 0double page mecha sheets)

Sticking together the various Original SDF (TV. DYRL and 2012) and 7 installments (TV, Movie, Dynamite), poor Macross II remains all alone at the end of the list.

Edited by nexxstrait

Prediction update:

My predictions:

Character Sheets:

Zero

Citizen:

* 02A Mao Nome :)

M

U.N.S.

* 01C and D Hikaru Ichijo

* 03B Roy Focker

* 04B Maximilian Jenius

Zentradi

* 06A - Kamujin Kravshera

Citizen

* 03B People Aboard the Macross

PLUS

Citizen

* 03A Sharon Apple

U.N.S.

* 02A Maximilian Jenius :( (Actually it's 3A.)

* 03A Milia Jenius [or is she a civilian by this point...?] :(

* 04A Exsedol Formo :)

* 05A Captain Kinryu (I think I'm changing this one)

* 12B Soldiers of Macross 7

Varauta

* 03A Sivil

Citizen

* 02H Mylene Flare Jenius [Just kidding! Maybe.]

* 05A Akiko hojo [or Milia if she's a civilian...] :mellow: (Bet-hedging beauty!)

* 06A Rex

* 07A Michael Johnson :mellow: (He's there...just with Akiko.)

* 09A ???

* 10A ???

* 11A ???

* 12A The Flower Girl

* 13A People of Macross 7 :(

7Gin

Citizen

* 01A Emilia

D7

U.N.S.

* 01A Liza Hoyley [she IS in the military, right...?]

Citizen

* 01A Basara Nekki

* 02A Mylene Flare Jenius

Etc.

* 01A Rascher

F

Citizen

* 01B/C Alto Saotome

* 08A Soldiers of SMS [Maybe...? I dunno.]

Ai

UNS

* 04A Maximilian Jenius / Hayao Kakizaki

* 07A People of UNS

Meltrandi

* 02A Molk Laplamiz

Citizen

* 01C Lynn Minmay

* 02A Lynn Kaifun

* 03A People Aboard the Macross

II

UNS

* 01B Sylvie Jena (I put "A" before, but I *meant* "B." We already have an A-sheet, after all.)

Citizen

* 03A Wendy Ryder

So, my updated predictions:

M

U.N.S.

* 01C and D Hikaru Ichijo

* 03B Roy Focker

* 04B Maximilian Jenius

Zentradi

* 06A - Kamujin Kravshera

Citizen

* 03B People Aboard the Macross

PLUS

Citizen

* 03A Sharon Apple

U.N.S.

* 02A Captain Kinryu

* 05A Dr. Chiba

* 12B Soldiers of Macross 7

Varauta

* 03A Sivil

Citizen

* 02H Mylene Flare Jenius

* 06A Rex

* 09A Rex's Gang

* 10A ???

* 11A ???

* 12A The Flower Girl

* 13A Bands of Macross 7 [i'll admit it, I'm at a loss for who they could fill these pages up with. If Akiko doesn't even have a page to herself, who else could?]

7Gin

Citizen

* 01A Emilia

D7

Citizen

* 01A Basara Nekki

* 02A Mylene Flare Jenius

Etc.

* 01A Liza Hoyley

* 03A Rascher

F

Citizen

* 01B/C Alto Saotome

* 08A Ranshe Mei

Ai

UNS

* 04A Maximilian Jenius / Hayao Kakizaki

* 07A People of UNS

Meltrandi

* 02A Molk Laplamiz

Citizen

* 01C Lynn Minmay

* 02A Lynn Kaifun

* 03A People Aboard the Macross

II

UNS

* 01B Sylvie Jena

Citizen

* 03A Wendy Ryder

And my additions to nexxstrait's splash-page predictions:

* VF-1D

* Glaug

* VF-4

* Macross 25

* VF-1A (DYRL)

* Nousjadeul-Ger (DYRL)

*VF-2JA

* Metal Siren

And SONG SHEETS!

* Banana moon of Love / Anata o Kanjiteiru~Mia Sentes Ren

* Mou Ichido LOVE YOU / Yakusoku

* Pulse / Wanna be an angel

* POWER TO THE DREAM / SPIRAL ANSWER

* Heart and Soul / Flash in the Dark

* Go (Jiyuu na Uta) / WILD LIFE

* ARKAN / Life Song

* Yan Yan (Japanese Version) / Yan Yan (Mayan Version)

* Nyan Nyan Service Medley / Uchuu Kyoudai Fune / SMS Shoutai no Uta~Ano Ko wa Alien

They *might* try to put all the MacZero songs on one sheet...otherwise they'll have to put two song sheets in one issue... :unsure:

Prediction update:

[i'll admit it, I'm at a loss for who they could fill these pages up with. If Akiko doesn't even have a page to herself, who else could?]

I'm at a loss too. Maybe Zentradi citizens/City Police Forces/Government personnel/The farmer boy

F

Citizen

* 01B/C Alto Saotome

* 08A Ranshe Mei

I guess it' the pixie's squadron we are missing here (albeit I think there is not that much lineart for Raramia and the other weird haired zentran.