* Dimension Weapons [Do I hear you all drooling...?]

Glossary Sheet

* Marj Guldoa ~ Mayan Islan

Song Sheet

* POWER TO THE DREAM/HEART & SOUL [No "Flash in the Dark"...?]

Goods Sheet

* CR Fever Super Dimension Fortress Macross

Extra Sheet

* Game and Advanced Valkyrie 5: Macross 13 etc.

Edited by Gubaba

Chronicle #45:

Joy... very little of interest for me in this one... and the prickteases didn't give me a preview page of the Metal Siren either.

Mechanic Sheet

* Civilian Aircraft

Really? Haven't we covered this one already?

* Ghost X-9

* Zentradi Ships

Zentradi Ships one is misc. craft from DYRL according to the promo in the blog... including that Golg Gants Charts and various flavors of shuttle. Ghost X-9 sheet's probably not going to have much of interest since we've already got one for the AIF-7S and cursory mention of the AIF-9.

Timeline Sheet

* To the Vajra Homeworld

Hmmm... they're really draggin' the timeline out now... guess I can stop hoping they'll do a Macross II continuity in the last few issues.

History Sheet

* The Unification Wars

* The Battle of Planet Lux

That first one has my attention... the second one, not so much.

World Guide Sheet

* Idol [Really? Damn, I made up something like this as a JOKE before...]

What's next? "The Many Dangers of Pineapple-Related Foodstuffs" as a worldguide?

Technology Sheet

I foresee disappointment... probably due to a lack of detail.

Extra Sheet

Bleh...

Edited by Seto Kaiba

* Ghost X-9

FINALLY!

* Zentradi Ships

DYRL? MII?

* The Unification Wars

Interested.

* Dimension Weapons

Not drooling, but curiousity piqued.

* CR Fever Super Dimension Fortress Macross

Info on a DVD release of the reanimated content???

THIS has me drooling in anticipation. Sadly, the preview of it on the Macross F site looks like it won't have near enough information on it's story... will the reverse include information on the hero carrier in VF-X2? Hopefully.

Joy... very little of interest for me in this one... and the prickteases didn't give me a preview page of the Metal Siren either.

Check out the MF website. There's one there.

Also, I bet you're loving the VF-1D on the cover. Go GERWALK go! (Wait... is that Minmei in hand?)

Mechanic Sheet

* Ghost X-9

It's not even a fold out sheet.... :(

Technology Sheet

MDEs, Foldwave sound tech....feels like there will be lots of filler...

Extra Sheet

How about Sheet #1?

#44 contents review

Mechanic

MII UN 03a VA-1SS Metal Siren: Hidetaka Tenjin panting! Transformation, different modes, etc. Extra report on the Proto-Metal Siren.

M0 UN 06a: ADR-03-MkIII: sweet. Nice to get hard stats on it. Sadly, the RIM-116 4-tube missile launchers are only shown in screen grabs. >.< Nice that they point out the groin 7.6 mm machine gun turret.

SDFM UN 04D: VF-1A: Angle Birds, VF-1 cockpit/controls, and 2/3 of the reverse is an extra report on the VF-X and VF-X-4 for the win!

M7 UN 02C: VF-19Kai "Nekki Basara Special": details on the head, hands/fingers, battroid rear hatch, landing gear and internal missile launchers. Transformation system (brief). Speaker units, and the Speaker Gunpod γ (Gamma). Along with the VF-1 "FAST packs".

D7 Cit 02a: Catcher Boat: Graham's catcher boat and rocket sled. Interesting stuff. Alas, slim on the hard stats.

Extra sheet:

Game & Advanced Valkyrie 1: VF-9 Cutlass. Finally, hard stats! Gun pod, lasers, in detail, along with the standard fighter/GERWALK/battroid and transformation sequence. Looking at the page, I think the #2 sheet will be the VF-3000. Anyhow, extra report on the prototype VF-X-10.

Characters:

MII UN 01B: Shirubi Jiina. Extra report on Wendy Rider?!

M7 Barauta 03A: Shibiru

D7 Cit 01a: Nekki Basara

Timeline #52: ends on the fold bomb (wait... Vajra attack on the fleet, the assassination of President Glass AND the death of Michael in one entry?! Rushing, aren't we?) Extra reports on Ozuma's pine-cake and Michael and Kuran's relationship.

History: SDFM 17a: Factory Retrieval op. Interesting.

Worldguide: 21a: Various planets: most of the coverage is of Zola (complete with Zolan script, for the win! If you're curious, it's like Japanese, as in a single letter is a consonant + vowel cluster). Some lineart of Zola from orbit, as well as some of the notable locations and lifeforms. The last 1/4 of the page is on Rakusu (Rax), Garia 4, the Vajra homeworld, and the mining planet from the M7 movie.

Glossary 22: notable content: Global!, Herakuresu (MII), Henry Gilliam (MF), Powan Howan (MDM VF-X).

Goods: 50 cm Rin Minmei. Is it just me, or does her face look more like the VA's then the illustration?

Next issue preview: VF-1D painting, Ghost X-9 and Zentraadi Heavy Attack craft screen grabs.

I gotta say I'm really liking that the old Bandai-mecha-turned-video-game-mecha like the VF-9 and VF-14 are getting some love in the Chronicle. They even provided enough statistics to calculate a T-W ratio for the VF-14 Vampire. Gotta love that. :)

Are there any thumbnail pictures yet released for the VA-1SS Metal Siren?

Are there any thumbnail pictures yet released for the VA-1SS Metal Siren?

None as yet...

The MacrossF.com blog dropped some hints about the content of Issue 46... it looks like we're getting a SMS Macross Quarter B-sheet covering the bridge layout, a history sheet covering what looks to be that battle over Lux in Macross 7, and the promise of a Mylene Jenius character sheet and "Decisive Battle with the Vajra Queen" timeline sheet.

Im actually quite interested in the Ghost X9, always had a soft spot for it,that and V9's,too bad their isnt alot of indepth information on them ,that ive seen anyway. will someone be able to have the info from the X9 translated?