Bringing back this thread with the. . .

Greatest.

R&B Love Song.

Ever.

(There's also an actual video for the song too, but youtube won't allow it to be embedded.)

Bringing back this thread with the. . .

Greatest.

R&B Love Song.

Ever.

(There's also an actual video for the song too, but youtube won't allow it to be embedded.)

I will try to sing this to my wife, and see what happens. I'll probably get the rollie eyes, but that's how I roll.

Lets break in this new music thread with a song that has 17 million views on youtube.....

Ha ha. Love it. Hadn't seen this video in ages. Reminds of bad middle school parties.

The amount of hairspray these guys must have used before a concert must have contributed enormously to the deterioration of the ozone layer :D

Lets break in this new music thread with a song that has 17 million views on youtube.....

"The user has not made this video available in your country."

Wow. :p Do you have to be in Europe or a former colony to watch this? :lol:

"The user has not made this video available in your country."

Wow. :p Do you have to be in Europe or a former colony to watch this? :lol:

Geographical restrictions on online videos have to be the most irritating thing in the modern world.:D

RIP Amy.

Very talented ,loved both your albums.

I,m sure their working on a post humerous album now, lets hope she had a few good songs left in her.

Yes I did ,spelling isn,t my strength, thanx ;)

Amy was working on a few songs as far as I know,not sure there,s an entire albums worth.

Perhaps alot of demos and out takes?

• 2 weeks later...

K-Pop is officially better than J-Pop now.

Really? When I was in college, I liked it when I got bored with J-pop (a LONG time ago). It seemed like EVERY J-pop act was trying to be Ayumi Hamasaki for awhile, so I switched to K-pop. I really dug the S#arp, Lee Jung Hyun, H.O.T, Shinhwa etc because they sounded different.

The BoA came along, and everybody wanted to be BoA. So I went back to listening to the same stuff I liked in high school... pop-punk. Which is accurate to this day, mostly. And, in a slightly ironic twist, what's popular with today's high school crowd, I guess.

The very last non-English album I listened to was probably m-flo's Astromantic album. That album was epic.

Edited by mikeszekely

Really? When I was in college, I liked it when I got bored with J-pop (a LONG time ago). It seemed like EVERY J-pop act was trying to be Ayumi Hamasaki for awhile, so I switched to K-pop. I really dug the S#arp, Lee Jung Hyun, H.O.T, Shinhwa etc because they sounded different.

The BoA came along, and everybody wanted to be BoA. So I went back to listening to the same stuff I liked in high school... pop-punk. Which is accurate to this day, mostly. And, in a slightly ironic twist, what's popular with today's high school crowd, I guess.

The very last non-English album I listened to was probably m-flo's Astromantic album. That album was epic.

But, but... LEGS!! BUTTDANCE!!

I think its time to open a thread for K-Wave :) .