Flexi-Stand Poses

MacrossMan

Might as well just drive there?

Depends if that actually have a local shop or if the business just ships everything. I don't know, but it sounds like a plausible system. I still have yet to buy any flexi-stands... I only have one yamato valk and a VF-25 model. I think I'll be encouraged to get the set of 3 stands after I end up getting that VF-1S Max... whenever that happens.

It is almost ironic that your so close and they only sell goods via shipment. Actually that may just be a coincidence.

C'est la Vie

Edited by Master Dex

LOL JC! I think he's just a kid man. He might get in trouble if gets behind the wheel of a car. The deal offered at this year's con was killer! 10 bucks per stand? Can't beat that with a bat. B))

Oh!?! :huh: Didn't know. Oh well. ^_^

Well, actually, I'm applying for a learner's permit, and my grandma doesn't really mind taking me to places much.

However, LAFToys doesn't have a local shop... :(

That's cool that your G-Ma will drive ya around. My G-Ma would have been like "ride your bike, it's good exercise" and then laughed at me. :(

It is almost ironic that your so close and they only sell goods via shipment. Actually that may just be a coincidence.

C'est la Vie

Coincidence!?! I THINK NOT!!! LOL :lol:

Nah. A bit sad. I would be very disappointed to live so close to some valk goodness and not be able to just go in to buy.

Hi!

Hey guys I wan't you to help me out with a problem that I have:

There is an owner of a hobby shop here in Mexico that is interested in becoming a retailer of these great stands, but he told me that he wanted to see first some cool photos that can show him what these stands are capable to do before he makes a desicion.

So please, please healp me! Take a lot of cool photos whit cool poses of Valks, Transformers or any other toys, so I can show them to him.

Thanx in advance ^_^ and sorry for my bad grammar.

Hey guys quick question. I am gonna get these stands for my valkyrie collection so I wanna know what size stands do you guys usually use? I need about 5-7 of them for my Valkyries with no stands.

Edit nevermind just saw where you guys prefer the 2.5 and 4" ones.

Edited by Sorata

Hi!

I show him the photos and he decided to buy some for his shop, but he told me to ask you if he can use some of the photos that you have taken to promote the stands, well, ¿Do we have your permission to uses the photos? :lol:

Thank you!

Cool deal. I'm sure they'll be popular. Feel free to use any of my amatuer poses, but you'll probably need to check with individuals for their permission or have the seller direct those interested to the forums. Definitely check with ruskii has he makes the most of of the stands. Good luck! ^_^

Cool deal. I'm sure they'll be popular. Feel free to use any of my amatuer poses, but you'll probably need to check with individuals for their permission or have the seller direct those interested to the forums. Definitely check with ruskii has he makes the most of of the stands. Good luck! ^_^

Thanks for letting us use your photos MacrossMan ^_^!!

And I'll definitely check with Ruskii and the other members too.

Thanx again MacrossMan :lol:

yep u can take some of mine :D

Hi!

I show him the photos and he decided to buy some for his shop, but he told me to ask you if he can use some of the photos that you have taken to promote the stands, well, ¿Do we have your permission to uses the photos? :lol:

Thank you!

No doubt, that guy's stuff is crazy...

Yeah, but don't let that discourage you. I started posing my stuff when I first joined the forums almost two years ago and the more I fiddle around with poses, it seems like the better some get. Some guys have a knack for them and ruskii happens to be one of them. Looks like you have a creative niche when it comes to posing so keep with it. It looks like you can bring a different flavor to this thread!

Yeah, and to make things worse, shipping's flat rate. I'd pay the same if I lived in Michigan to get it shipped half an hour to my house.

And, for a half-hour drive, it'd still take a damned week. <_<

Awright. It seems if you talk to Los and make an appointment, you can pick up goods in person.

I'd be happy if I had money. ^_^