Flexi-Stand Poses

MacrossMan

thanks guys! ... the thing about the 2 valks on 1 flexi pose is that it looks 100x better in person... seeing it from one angle via pics just doesn't do it enough justice. i actually felt bad when i had to remove the valks from the stand to put them away...

when i get the upcoming v.2 M&M 1Js, i will definitely display them in a similar fashion w/ hands clasped. :)

there are some poses w/c surprisingly can be balanced using only 2 rods... looks to me though that a majority of ruskii's flexi poses actually use all 3 rods just like his last one w/ his tv max, but it looks like he's only using 2 coz he strategically uses one of the rods as a counter to one of the other rods to balance the weight of the valk where it would usually fall if not supported.

Edited by m0n5t3r

there are some poses w/c surprisingly can be balanced using only 2 rods... looks to me though that a majority of ruskii's flexi poses actually use all 3 rods just like his last one w/ his tv max, but it looks like he's only using 2 coz he strategically uses one of the rods as a counter to one of the other rods to balance the weight of the valk where it would usually fall if not supported.

Argh...it would seem you are right. Sneeky Aussie :ph34r:

Argh...it would seem you are right. Sneeky Aussie :ph34r:

well, you're not the only one fooled... the first time i saw his flexi poses even in f-mode, i thought - "how the hell did he do that?!?!"... after looking more closely, i figured out his technique and that's what got me sold on these flexi stands... :) ingenious really... just pose the valk first in your hands, try to support it using 2 rods only and then find the cog and use the third rod to support it...

we should really get some kind of royalty for advertising these stands... ;):p

Edited by m0n5t3r

well, you're not the only one fooled... the first time i saw his flexi poses even in f-mode, i thought - "how the hell did he do that?!?!"... after looking more closely, i figured out his technique and that's what got me sold on these flexi stands... :) ingenious really... just pose the valk first in your hands, try to support it using 2 rods only and then find the cog and use the third rod to support it...

we should really get some kind of royalty for advertising these stands... ;):p

Well. I was talking with Carlos about purchasing a case of them. He gave me a decent price. But then I thought. What am I going to do with 40 6inch flexi display stands. I will be able to use prob. 10. But not 40. I don't think.

ruskii inspired balancing act... :)

Ohh Ohh bravo! That's a beautiful pic of the 1S!!!! *saved* :):D

And your last few pics are kick ass! I love the background used, looks like Roy is flying horizontal thru the air with a large forest below. Nice!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Ohh Ohh bravo! That's a beautiful pic of the 1S!!!! *saved* :):D

And your last few pics are kick ass! I love the background used, looks like Roy is flying horizontal thru the air with a large forest below. Nice!

just followin' your lead, man, just followin' your lead... :)

HOLLY CR*P! I can't believe what I'm seeing! The daring! The artistry! MY MIND CAN'T HANDLE THE AMOUNT OF AWESOME GOING ON IN THIS POSE!!!

*dies*

:o :o HOLY CRAP heres more lame poses for you

3788549310_93fd44900c.jpg

3787740725_fa3e9577ca.jpg

3788549366_18fa39fdf5.jpg

Edited by Vegas

HOLLY CR*P! I can't believe what I'm seeing! The daring! The artistry! MY MIND CAN'T HANDLE THE AMOUNT OF AWESOME GOING ON IN THIS POSE!!!

*dies*

:lol:

:o :o HOLY CRAP heres more lame poses for you

Even though that was funny. You are an artist Vegas. Your shots are close to flawless. Angles, light, crispness...this is what makes you amazing.

I know it's been done a billion times, but the classic Hikaru 1S final battle scene pose will always be one of my favorites

I think this is the first pose I have seen you post Kirik. I will not deny, no matter how many times this pose is shown, it always looks good. ;) It does'nt help that I LOVE Hikaru.

I agree, a different stealth scheme sure, but it should't be a micronized clone of the 1/48 stealth.

No?!? Why not? Maybe like a 1S Stealth instead of a 1J. I REALLY like the stealth scheme on the 1/48 and think a 1/60 would be to die for. I am just curious why you guys would not like it?

I'm not sure about you, but I'm serious when I say that. :huh:

I am dead serious when I say leave exclusive to the 1/48 fans. :mellow:

I agree, a different stealth scheme sure, but it should't be a micronized clone of the 1/48 stealth.

I can ride with that.

No?!? Why not? Maybe like a 1S Stealth instead of a 1J. I REALLY like the stealth scheme on the 1/48 and think a 1/60 would be to die for. I am just curious why you guys would not like it?

I can ride with this too, just leave something exclusive to the 1/48 mold so that it eventually has some nostalgia. I mean take the 1/55 chunkies and everything cannon was done. There were no exclusives done in 1/55 except the CC Valk if my memory serves me right. I'd like to see the non-cannon Valks made in 1/48 scale remain exclusive to 1/48. Although it probably won't happen, it would be cool if it did.

+1 on the 1/60 v2 Stealth w/ 1S head... the yellow stripe on the new 1/60 Roy LV(or LV-Stealth hybrid if you ask me) is really throwing me off (plus i'm not buying that whole cockamamie marketing story they came up w/... :huh:)... the stealth scheme is just right...

on-topic... great pics of the Stealth 1/48 Gunpod!