Yamato 1/60 v.2 Hikaru Ichijo

EXO

lechuck... check announcement. I realize the 1S isnt there, but guess what??? the superthreads were just too long for me to muck thru... looks like your second question answers your first.

VFTF1e... dont be a noob! We all know that romanization is all correct. Check the Compendium and we're both wrong... SUCKA!

We all know that romanization is all correct.

Fine :) Then from now on, I hereby Christen the Mac in Macross: Itchy Joe Hickaloo :)

Minmey: "Oh Itchy Joe! I don't care what you and that woman did on that island..."

Itchy Joe: "I scratched her itch, she scratched mine - nothing else..."

Minmey: "Oh Itchy Joe. You're such a hick!"

Speaking of which - when the 1D comes out - can the 1D get its' own special topic as well? It would be great to have the sub-topic-title: "Minmey's Ride"

And then - when the VT comes out - "Misa's Ride" :)

Pete

at first i was thinking WTF about this thread,

but after some thought, i'm gonna give my full support to this thread!

This aint about the toy, its about the character

i think alto, mikhail and hikaru are my favourite heroes/characters in macross,

while isamu is my least favourite...

wasnt my idea, it was DA's. The scoop thread was mine. This actually gives me an idea of overhauling the Noob thread.

thanks lechuck.

I'm willing to say it was a group effort.

at first i was thinking WTF about this thread,

but after some thought, i'm gonna give my full support to this thread!

This aint about the toy, its about the character

Well it's about the characters and the toy versions of the planes they fly..... B))

so the vf-1a hikaru super comes with a strike cannon? you think they can cut the cost of the vf-1a's by a few dollars by not including the cannon and changing the box to just say that super parts are included?

so the vf-1a hikaru super comes with a strike cannon? you think they can cut the cost of the vf-1a's by a few dollars by not including the cannon and changing the box to just say that super parts are included?

or we can spend the couple dollars extra for the strike cannon, and have the freakin' strike cannon!

in fact every set of super/strike parts should come with cannons, and two missile things. then you can do super, strike, and DUAL STRIKE!

anyone in singapore already got the VF-1S Hikaru?

i've been checking the usual local shops and half of them say their shipment got delayed, and the other half say they didn't bother ordering because of the exchange rate and poor economy. :(

saw 1 box at china square central , the scalper shop lol

did not bother asking for the price

and I received an sms asking for balance payment for the following , items avaliable for pick up AFTER the chinese new year

1) 1/60 VF-1S Hikaru

2) 1/60 Q-Rau Max

3) 1/60 Destroid Defender

saw 1 box at china square central , the scalper shop lol

did not bother asking for the price

and I received an sms asking for balance payment for the following , items avaliable for pick up AFTER the chinese new year

1) 1/60 VF-1S Hikaru

2) 1/60 Q-Rau Max

3) 1/60 Destroid Defender

finally got one! barely made it to china square before closing time. price was good, so not really sure what/which scalper shop you were pertaining to. at USD110, it's considerably cheaper than before shipping price of Overdrive or HLJ.

finally got one! barely made it to china square before closing time. price was good, so not really sure what/which scalper shop you were pertaining to. at USD110, it's considerably cheaper than before shipping price of Overdrive or HLJ.

congrats ! ^_^

nice to know that I helped a little ^_^

will be getting mine next week or so. B))

ok let's exagerate and say the strike cannon alone is $10. that's saving $10.

No it's not. Because they would have to spend lots of money to re-do the packaging for one Valkyrie to be without a strike cannon.

I personally think that what they have going is the best of all worlds. All super and strike parts included with every valkyrie.

>EXO< - Decent job on this one as well mate. You spelled Ichijo wrong.

Don't tell him that :) Exo will eat you for breakfast if you do :)

Pete

No it's not. Because they would have to spend lots of money to re-do the packaging for one Valkyrie to be without a strike cannon.

I personally think that what they have going is the best of all worlds. All super and strike parts included with every valkyrie.

Don't tell him that :) Exo will eat you for breakfast if you do :)

Pete

Except that the VF-1J was released with only a Super parts option? I thought that didn't really make sense as well.

Except that the VF-1J was released with only a Super parts option? I thought that didn't really make sense as well.

It was? Since when? Mine should be here on Monday and I'll be surprised if it doesn't have a strike cannon.

Pete

Now that I am back in town....I've finally had the chance to read over this and the other "Hero" threads.

>EXO< - Decent job on this one as well mate. You spelled Ichijo wrong.

I did? I'll change it right now...

B))

It doesn't. The TV v2 1/60s come with a set of TV style closed fist hands in place of the strike cannon.

Well that's cool anyways :) It's not like I don't have a ton of extra Strike Cannons anyways :) And some extra TV fists are always pleasent :)

Pete