Stealth VF-1J Super/Strike

Solscud007

solscud, you got an awesome cam! some day ill have a dslr kinda like yours

just like to add mine too

Hell yeah brother!!! Those clear parts make that bad boy look sooooooooooo swwweeeeeeeettttt!!!

:ph34r:

solscud, you got an awesome cam! some day ill have a dslr kinda like yours

just like to add mine too

gallery_53_48_10416.jpg

get one it is worth it. If you shop around you can get a good deal. my camera was on clearance for $300. And that is for Body and Lens.

If you are seriously interested go get the Nikon D40X kit from Costco. Last week I saw it for only $600. it is like my camera but instead of 6mp it is 10mp plus it comes with two lenses which are both "vr" (vibration reducing) that kit normally goes for $800+

get one it is worth it. If you shop around you can get a good deal. my camera was on clearance for $300. And that is for Body and Lens.

If you are seriously interested go get the Nikon D40X kit from Costco. Last week I saw it for only $600. it is like my camera but instead of 6mp it is 10mp plus it comes with two lenses which are both "vr" (vibration reducing) that kit normally goes for $800+

thanks man, ill go to costco next week :lol:

grand admiral, cool photos aswell!

heres another one from me:

gallery_53_48_902896.png

With a litte imagination and ignorance it's the closest we will get to the dark dark blue/black valks seen in the hanger on the SDF/Promethious.

Yup if you squint your eyes they look exactly right :p

Got a stealth, but never could find the stealth packs for a decent price. I really wanted them to put on my Roy 1S.

Ah well.

I ended up making mine a DD variant: Painted oput the skull logos, and added the stickers that came with the black SV-51 to the tails and heat shield.

Yup if you squint your eyes they look exactly right :p

Maybe when they did the dark dark blue/black valk in the series, MR K invisioned that valk to look like the stealth we have now? Did Mr k have any input? or just yamato?

Remember, CF-51 is tan CF, not bronzey... VF-0A's seemed more grey than copper...... :lol:

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Got a stealth, but never could find the stealth packs for a decent price. I really wanted them to put on my Roy 1S.

Ah well.

I ended up making mine a DD variant: Painted oput the skull logos, and added the stickers that came with the black SV-51 to the tails and heat shield.

Dammit man, you better show us the results!!!!!!!!!!!