Agent One For Co-admin?

93 members have voted

1. 1. Agent One For Co-admin?

• YES - This place could use more awesomeness
    • NO - A1 is too sexy, too horny to think about Macross

HAHA, I was being a jerk... Looks like there were actually some changes. I suppose I could appologise, however I won't.

There are new admins, but one is an M7 fan and that is like handing out fliers for the "alternative lifestyle."

Also I noticed there is no area for a MILF contest or a any place for obscene photographs... This sucks because I drew a happy face on my balls last night and took some pictures where my balls had a conversation with Minmay (the one that came with my DYRL Strike). I am affraid there is just no place for that topic as of now.

... I drew a happy face on my balls last night and took some pictures where my balls had a conversation with Minmay (the one that came with my DYRL Strike).  I am affraid there is just no place for that topic as of now.

Thank god.

Not sure how I could manage taking a pic for the pissing contest.  I mean I can operate a camera one handed but it might not be in focus.  I could try pissing with no hands but the risk in pissing on my own leg is too high. 

You don't really think these brillant ideas though do you?

359679[/snapback]

My wife said you should get a friend to hold your dick while you take a picture of yourself pissing.

Or to combine it with that MILF idea (still don't know wtf a MILF is, but I figure it has something to do with wanting to your mom, Freud would have a field day with this), have your mom hold your dick while you take a picture of yourself pissing. :p

Or to combine it with that MILF idea (still don't know wtf a MILF is, but I figure it has something to do with wanting to your mom, Freud would have a field day with this), ...

364465[/snapback]

Close. A MILF is actually someone else's parent that you find sexually agreeable.

Freud, of course, would just say she's a substitute for your own.

Or to combine it with that MILF idea (still don't know wtf a MILF is, but I figure it has something to do with wanting to your mom, Freud would have a field day with this), ...

364465[/snapback]

Close. A MILF is actually someone else's parent that you find sexually agreeable.

Freud, of course, would just say she's a substitute for your own.

364534[/snapback]

Heh, at least I am man enough to admit I have a hot mom.

364543[/snapback]

I'll admit that you have a hot mom too. Although, admittedly I usually only see her from behind.

364553[/snapback]

Dude, she is a beautiful woman, but she is also 70, so thats kinda nasty... Especially since you are like what, 20?

364543[/snapback]

I'll admit that you have a hot mom too. Although, admittedly I usually only see her from behind.

364553[/snapback]

Dude, she is a beautiful woman, but she is also 70, so thats kinda nasty... Especially since you are like what, 20?

364583[/snapback]

Older women, make beautiful lovers

Older women, they understand

I've been around some, and I have discovered

That older women know just how to please a man.

364543[/snapback]

364553[/snapback]

I agree. Most of undergrad I was porkin older women, like mid 30's chicks... Now however I like the young ones. Nice hard asses, perky tits, easy to convince that its normal to have sex in front of other people.

364583[/snapback]

Older women, make beautiful lovers

Older women, they understand

I've been around some, and I have discovered

That older women know just how to please a man.

364600[/snapback]

So Agent One's parents spawned him when they leaving their prime. Most people stop having kids when they're in their forties or have their last one. Yet his egg and sperm donors had him later in life. So when he became a teenager they must have been pretty close to retirement.

One day when he was 13 they handed him a gun, a hundred in cash and a old car with a dead hooker in the trunk and told him, "These later years are for us. Have fun with these."

hmmm... maybe I should read more of the other sections of this board. haha, didn't see A1 is being nominated to be a mod. He's got my vote!! let the greatness reign over MW!!!! :D:p:lol:

hmmm... maybe I should read more of the other sections of this board. haha, didn't see A1 is being nominated to be a mod. He's got my vote!! let the greatness reign over MW!!!!  :D  :p  :lol:

365006[/snapback]

Yes the members with balls all love the idea of some more A1 here, unfortunately, Roy thinks we are all completely crazy.

Yes the members with balls all love the idea of some more A1 here, unfortunately, Roy thinks we are all completely crazy.

365142[/snapback]

Amazing how "balls," "love," and "A1," work so naturally together in a sentence.

365218[/snapback]

Is that your way of telling me that you love my balls? Tell you what, I will let you pet them if you get my GF to agree.

Agent, I love you buddy but this thread of yours is laying on it's side scooting around in circles making Curly noises right now (woooooob woooob wooooob wooooob wooooob).

365262[/snapback]

Dude, this is the best thread on the board. You is teh crazy. I feel that we should all join hands and sing a song of war, then paint our faces and skin Keith alive.

Agent, I love you buddy but this thread of yours is laying on it's side scooting around in circles making Curly noises right now (woooooob woooob wooooob wooooob wooooob).

365262[/snapback]

Dude, this is the best thread on the board.

I agree.

You is teh crazy.  I feel that we should all join hands and sing a song of war, then paint our faces and skin Keith alive.

365308[/snapback]

And now I don't.